Chapter 24- Him

Mature Content
Graces Pov
"Grace wake up" Pansy said shaking me this morning "I'm up i'm up" I said sitting up "how was your date with Louis?" she asked putting her shoes on "First it wasn't a date but it was very nice and he is a sweet guy" I told her and she rolled her eyes sarcastically

"we'll get dressed so we can go to breakfast" she said getting off my bed. I jumped in the shower and got ready pretty fast. I walked out of the bathroom to Crabbe, Blaise, Draco, and Pansy all standing there waiting for me. "uh privacy" I said giggling making Blaise laugh a little with the other rolling their eyes.

"come on" Pansy said linking her arm with mine. We all walked through the halls to the Great Hall. The boys traveling behind us. We finally made it and Pansy let go of my arm and walked with Blaise and Crabbe to the table.

I stopped for a moment taking in the chatter and laughing coming from the little first years tables. I with we were all little again. Not having to worry about anything. I felt someone brush by me I turned my head to see Draco walking down the aisle to the table.

Just seeing him made me get butterflies. I could be so mad at him yet want to be right beside him. But I couldn't that was the problem. I was so confused on everything right now so I just walked over and sat next to Crabbe across from Blaise Pansy and Draco. "so Grace how was your date with Louis" Blaise asked taking a bite of food

"dont call it a date she doesn't like that" Pansy said laughing. "it was a nice hangout" I said giggling Blaise nodded his head in return "what did you guys do?" Crabbe questioned further. "uh he took me to a grass field in the back of Hogwarts and we had a picnic" I said quite

"sounds a lot like a date" Draco scoffed. Everyone shot their heads at him confused but Blaise soon agreed "yeah he's right Grace are you sure he knows your just friends" Blaise asked me. I turned my head and saw Louis across the room talking to his friends laughing and smiling.

I felt horrible what if he didn't know those weren't my intentions. He was to nice of a guy to hurt like that. "I hope so" I said still staring at him. I turned away and took a bite of food. The rest of them went on talking and talking the rest of breakfast I sat quite just listening.

After breakfast finished we all headed to class even Draco. We all sat done and waited for Snape. "hope you had fun on your date Grace" Draco said whispering in my ear "but you know he can't do what I do" he finished as Snape entered the room not giving me a chance to respond. But their was nothing to say.

Class went by fast and as soon as it was over Draco rushed out. I got up and walked over to my brother Pansy and Blaise "where is he rushing too" Blaise asked. I just shrugged my shoulders not knowing either. We finished the day with no Draco. We didn't see him again after Potions.

The four of us decided to hangout in the common room after classes. "there you are" Pansy said talking to a figure that just entered the room. It was Draco. "where were you mate" Crabbe asked as he sat down "I had things to do" he shot out at us. We all nodded our heads and came back to conversation.

I couldn't help but keep looking at Draco who sometimes would look back at me. "we're going to bed goodnight guys" Blaise said taking Pansy hand "night" me and Crabbe said back. "I'm tired too Grace you should go up soon too" my brother said getting up "okay dad" I said rolling my eyes.

Everyone went up leaving me and Draco. "so are you going to tell me where you were are just tell me not to worry about it" I asked sitting next to him "you know the answer to that don't you Grace" he said looking at me and getting up. "wait Draco...can we talk?" I asked standing up as well. He grabbed my arms and brought me up to his room.

"what" he said as he shut the door behind us "I'm sorry" I said putting my head down "for" "for thinking you slept with Tessa I shouldn't have assumed that but it's hard when you don't tell me anything and some days you want me and some days you don't" I said getting upset. He didn't say anything back.

"like right now why can't you just say something why can't you answer the question" I said stepping closer to him with each word "because Grace there's to much to say" he finally shot out "like?" I questioned him more "just trust me whatever I keep for you is in your best interests" he told me stepping closer.

"fine but I need to know one thing do you care about me" I asked him as we locked eyes hard. "of course I do Grace. How can you not see that. Everytime I see you with Louis I could kill him right there. I can't see you with anyone but me. I want to be in the same room as you all the time. I make most my decision based on you. Of course I care." he said coming even closer to me.

"then why do we have to hide everything why can't we show it off like Blaise and Pansy" I asked backing away a little "you can't compare us to them it's not the same. We have to keep this a secret for more then one reason okay and if you want to continue this you can't keep questioning it. You have to just go with it" he explained coming closer

"what about Louis what am I supposed to tell him of hey Louis sorry I can't be with you I'm not with anyone but I am and sorry I can't tell you who it is" I told him standing my ground "you just say no" he bent down to my ear. He came back up and we locked eyes "tell me Im the only one your sleeping with the only one your seeing" I said wanting more reassurance

"your the only one I'm seeing" he said our faces inches apart. I couldn't bare to be this close and not close the gap. I crashed my lips on his our mouths melting together. Moving perfectly with each other as our tongues danced with each other.

His hands searching my body. Examining every inch. The reached my shirt pulling it off breaking the kiss for only seconds. My hands pressed against his chest. He moved us over for his bed throwing me done gently and hovering over me. He broke the kiss again throwing his shirt in the ground.

He kissed down my bare neck and chest little gasps leaving my mount with it. He pulled off my pants in one pull. Making his way down to my inner thighs. His fingers moving over my lace underwear before pulling it down. His tongue entering me with moans leaving my mouth.

I arched my back in pleasure as he moved his mouth in every right direction. Keeping me from catching my breath. He kissed his way back up to my mouth pulling down his pants and boxers without breaking the kiss. I could feel his hard dick press against me

"shit" I said as he slipped it in and I grabbed a fist full of the sheet. He thrust back in fourth in me his eyes never leaving mine. Groans leaving his mouth and moans leaving mine. He fasten the pace and he kissed down my neck.

"you mine from now on" he said before throwing his head back and groaning. I was his now. "y-yes" I managed to get out reaching my climax. My walls tightening around his dick "d-draco" I said grabbing the arm that supported himself up. "just do it" he said grabbing my hand and holding it above my head.

With that I let go and cummed with him still inside me arching my back. "fuck Grace" he said pulling out and letting go on my stomach. He laid next to me as our chest rose and fell trying to steady our breathing again.

He pulled me close to him as our breathing slowed. I laid my head on his chest and he pulled the blanket over us. We laid their wrapped in each other's arms.

Nothing was wrong in this moment. "goodnight Draco" I said closing my eyes "goodnight Grace" the way he said my name sent chills down my spin as I feel asleep.

Ahh is he in it for real this time??? comment your thoughts on this chapter!! So I have a tiktok that shows trailer for this book and clips of what's coming up my tiktok is purebloodprincessss I love you all so much hope your enjoying!!