Chapter 54- Life

Authors Pov

The rest of the year passed by fast. Memories of all kinds made. Grace and Pansy managed to finish at the top of our classes. I know I was surprised too. They are like sisters they cried together, laughed together, and even fought sometimes. But at the end of the day the two of them always found our way back together.

Her and Blaise have grown stronger spending every minutes together. They were perfect for each other. Blaise and Draco have made an unbreakable bond. A brother bond. They aren't always nice to each other, but one can only take so much Draco. Otherwise there like children when there together.

Grace and Louis have become close friends. Sharing many memories together. Louis never completely got over Grace and I don't think he ever will. A part of him with always love Grace. Blaise and Grace are like brother and sister now. They have very close relationship and he has acted like an older brother to her. He did at one point again question his feeling for her whether they were real or like a sister.

As much as he did know he had some sort of wild feeling for her he loved Pansy and knew how happy Grace was with Draco. Ah Draco and Grace. They went through a few bumps but every strong couple does, and they managed to stick together through all of them. Spending every minute together whether they made ever lasting memories or had there bodies pressed against each other.

Draco never loved anyone they way he loves Grace. She changed him for the better as he did the same for her. They needed each other. They were all out of school now and spent most of there time at the manor or out together. They lived up the next few years to the fullest. Blaise the proposed to Pansy during Christmas time. There wedding the next summer.

Grace got to watch her best friend get married to the man she was born to live life with. Not long after Pansy shared she was pregnant.

"I am going to be a fucking aunt" "Yes your going to be a fucking aunt"

Pansy and Blaise had a handsome son that got the best of both of them. Soon Draco did it too. He proposed to Grace on her 28 birthday. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you Grace. Grow old and have kids with you. I love you more then this world at it's best."

They got married a few months later in the garden of the Malfoy Manor. Her father walked her down the aisle giving her away to Draco. "That's my best friend" Pansy yelled from her seat making everyone laugh.

"Draco Lucius Malfoy I love you so much. I was lucky enough to be introduced to you by my dear brother, and from this day forward I am ready to love you, honor you, respect and cherish you in sickness and health, through sorrows and success, for all the days of my life. You are my other half and my best friend and because of you I laugh, I smile, I cry, and I have everything I have ever dreamed of. I promise to remember that neither of us are perfect. But strive to remind myself of the ways we are perfect for each other. Because of you I can feel myself slowly but surely becoming the me I have always dreamed of being, and I promise that I am forever and always yours."

"Grace the love you have shown me is beyond anything my childhood self could have dreamed of. It is heartwarming, genuine, and fierce sometimes all at once. At the same time your love has taught me to find what I spent so long searching for within my own self. I take you as my wife, with your faults and your strengths, as I offer myself to you with my faults and strengths. I will help you when you need help, and turn to you when I need help. I take you to be my best friend, my faithful partner, and my one true love. I promise to always protect you, and forever be there to laugh with you and lift you up when you are down and to love you through all of our adventures in life together. I would choose you in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality. I'd find you and I'd choose you.  No measure of time with you will be long enough...so lets start with forever. I love you."

For the first time they walked down the aisle as Mr and Mrs. Malfoy. There honeymoon full of laughs, smiles, and lots of sex. A year later being surprised by Grace being pregnant. It was a rough pregnancy, but in the end came out a beautiful little girl named Isabella Grace Malfoy. Draco, Grace, and there new baby grew as a family. Spending there precious time together. Isabella was now 11 and it was time for her first year at Hogwarts.

Draco and Grace took her to the platform soon seeing Blaise and Pansy with there son. Grace ran over to Pansy and they hugged each other tight "I can't believe were sending our own kids to Hogwarts right not" "I know and were doing it together" The four of them watched there children board and ride away "Do you think she will be okay?" Grace asked Draco "Yes" he reassured her kissing her head.

The friends said there goodbyes and went back home. Grace and Draco never lost the love they shared years ago. Still every time one of them walked in the room the other got butterflies. The year went by fast as Isabella came home from her first year. "I missed you" Isabella said hugging them. "We missed you too" they both said back. Isabella told them everything. "I also met a boy his name was Vincent Grey" a warm smile took over Graces face.

Her and Draco got there happy ending together.

Soulmates that fought to have the life the wanted never giving up on each other because even when it gets hard you don't run the other way you stay even closer.

This was the end :( I am so lucky to have all of you that read I really do appreciate it and I hope you enjoyed every chapter!!! I am so attached to this story!!! I love you all so much!! I am starting another book called Secret Love ;) I posted the first chapter and will post more later if you want to check it out! Again I love you all and thank you for everything!!! <3