Chapter 31- Gone

Graces Pov
"Grace wake up" someone said shaking me. I opened my eyes to see Crabbe standing above me "what?" I asked sitting up "she's gone" his words hit me like bricks. "no" I said refusing to believe it "Grace yes" he said grabbing me into a hug. I cried hard into his shoulder.

I lost my mother. My other half who's been with me since day one. We sat in silence just holding each other. "come down and see dad he's not in good shape" Crabbe told me letting go "okay" I said wiping my tears. He left my room leaving me sitting on my bed.

I finally got up and sort of dressed myself. But it was like each body part weighed 100 pounds. I walked downstairs to see my brother and dad sitting on the couch. "good morning" my father said as I walked the last step on the stairs. I didn't say anything I just walked over and sat next to him taking him into a hug.

I could feel tears hit my back. I pulled away and we all sat there. "do you think she would want a funeral?" my dad asked us "yes" I answered quick. My mother was always one of celebrating even the tiny things, and finding the good in every thing.

"okay well we will plan one for her then. You can bring whoever you please to be there to comfort you." he spoke slow. We both nodded our heads. The day was filled of crying and sorrow. It felt empty without her.

I felt numb. My father and Crabbe tried there best to comfort me but it wasn't going to take the pain away. Night finally came upon us and we were leaving for Hogwarts tomorrow. My father thought it would be could for us to go back and be around our friends. But all I wanted to do was be alone.

The funeral would be at the end of next week her at the house and yard. My eyes got heavy and I fell asleep after finishing packing.

Dracos Pov
I woke up feeling as shitty as possible. Things were taking over my mind. The thought of Grace made me want to scream and my father has been on me about the task. I could give less fucks about that stupid task right now.

Me and Blaise are sitting in the common room just talking. "there almost here" Pansy said coming in the common room "who?" Blaise asked her "Grace and Crabbe" she answered him. My stomach dropped when she said her name. "do you know what happened?" Blaise asked concerned but Pansy shook her head no.

We all sat there patiently waiting for them to walk in. Then there they were. Crabbe walked in first looking drained. Behind him came Grace. I went cold we I saw her. She didn't look like the Grace I first met she didn't have the light in her eyes anymore.

"Grace" Pansy said running over to her hugging her. "hey man" Blaise said as me and him stood up to hug Crabbe. "what happened?" Blaise asked soft "she uh didn't make it" he told us putting his head down.

My heart sunk. "we're so sorry" we both said grabbing his arms. "it's okay I'll get through it but Grace it hit her pretty hard" he told us. Me and Blaise both moved our heads to see Grace crying in Pansy arms.

The sight was heart shattering. I wanted to go over there and take her in my arms. But I couldn't not after sleeping with Tessa, and not in a time where she needs someone good.

Graces Pov
"I'm so sorry Grace" Pansy said as we both cried holding each other "It's okay Pans" I told her holding her closer and tighter then I ever have. We both pulled away and looked at each other "we will get though this together" her words soft and kind.

I nodded my head yes before walking over to the boys. Blaise grabbed me in a hug "I'm sorry" he whispered in my ear "it's okay" I whispered back. He let me go and have me a half smile. I looked up a Draco.

His eyes soft and his face full of sorrow. I tried giving a smile but I just couldn't so I looked away. "so would you guys want to come back with us next week for her funeral" Crabbe asked them.

The word funeral just didn't sit right. I pulled my head away when he said it. "of course" "yes" Blaise and Pansy said. "Draco?" Crabbe asked turning to him. He just looked at me "I'll come" he said clearing his throat.

"thank you guys" Crabbe said they all nodded their heads. I grabbed my things headed up to my dorm leaving them down there but I knew soon Crabbe would do the same. As soon as I made it to my dorm hot tears started running down my cheeks as I unpacked.

"Grace" a voice said opening the door. It was Draco. I stood there and looked at him tears running down my face. I missed him and I needed him right now. He shut the door and I ran over falling in his arms beginning to cry again.

"I-I am so sorry" he said grabbing me tight pulling me to his chest. I didn't say anything I just cried harder. He held me in a way I couldn't explain. I calmed down as he let go. Staring into my eyes. I couldn't take it I leaned my lips on and kissed him hard.

Our mouths melted together tongues slipping in each other's mouths. It was like everything was paused around us. His hands traveled me as mine ran through his soft hair. He pulled away looking at me "don't leave me please" he said quite "I won't I promise" I told him as we stood up together.

He hugged me one more time "I'll come see you later if not i'm the morning do you need anything?" he asked me "no I'm okay I'll see you later" I said back as we walked over to the door.

He walked out and I shut it. I walked back over to my bed and flopped down. A few more tears rolled down my cheeks before I drifted to sleep.

Dracos Pov
Why would I do this to her. How was I going to tell her I fucked Tessa while she watched her mother die. Damnit why. I walked back to my dorm slamming the door shut.

She couldn't leave me I needed her. As wrong as it was and as mad as I was for her telling Pansy I couldn't loose her. She gave me a reason to wake up and not have every day suck.

I laid back on my bed as a million thoughts crossed my mind at a million miles per hour.