Chapter 12- Together

MATURE CONTENT
Graces Pov
I woke up this morning with a smile. I was happy. I felt at ease with everything. No worries or stress. I had just finished getting ready when Pansy walked in our room. "well hello there" I said giggling a little bit.

She just laughed before beginning to get ready. I didn't want to go to breakfast without her do I waited. She took forever though. "are you ready yet?" I called from my bed. "yeah I'm ready" she said coming out of the bathroom.

"so how was your night with Blaise?" "It was nice we just talked for hours and laid together" she said back blushing a little. "I'm glad you guys have each other" I said back smiling. We made it to the Great Hall.

When we walked in Crabbe, Blaise, and Draco were all sitting down. We made our way over to them. Pansy sat in between Draco and Blaise while I sat on the other side with Crabbe. "so we're are you and Grace going for winter break?" Blaise asked my brother. "probably just home to see our parents. How about you guys?" Crabbe answered back.

"well for the first couple days I'm going to see my parents but then me and and Pansy are going to the Malfoy Manor for the rest of break." Blaise said back to us.

"Grace you guys should come with us I could use another girl while we're there, and you'll absolutely love Narcissa." Pansy said eating a little bit of her food. Crabbe looked over to me and shrugged his shoulders. I shrugged mine back signaling I wouldn't mind if we went for a few days.

"If that is ok with Draco and you family yeah we will com for a few days" "yeah that's fine" Draco answered back to Crabbe. "yay! we're going to have a lot of fun. There house is huge and filled with things to do." Pansy said grabbing my hand from across the table.

I nodded and smiled back. Breakfast finished and we headed to Potions. Draco was already sitting by time I got to class so I made my way back to him and sat down.

"Today we will be smelling Amortentia. Can someone explain what that is?" Snaps told us entering the classroom. Granger held up her hand first to answer "it is a love potion that does not create love but lets the person using it smell what attracts them the most." she said back quickly.

The bottle was passed around until it came to me. "okay Ms. Salvatore what do you smell?" "I smell fire and warm pie wait now I smell fresh mint and expensive cologne." my face turned warm when I realized what I had just said. I didn't smell much at first but once the scent got stronger I smelled Draco.

I passed the bottle to Draco our hands touching when he grabbed it. "I don't smell anything really just a little bit of vanilla. Now it's gone." he said passing the bottle to the next pair. A part of me wanted Draco to smell me but I knew my chances were slim.

Class went on and more people smelled it. Blaise smelt Pansy and Pansy smelt him. Crabbe said he smelt fresh flowers in his. None of us knew who he smelt though.

Dracos Pov
I lied. I didn't smell nothing I smelt Grace. Her strawberry shampoo and coconut perfume. I couldn't say that though.

From the description she gave I knew she smelt me which gave me some sort of relief. Class finished and we all walked out talking and laughing.

"so Grace who do you think you smelled?" Blaise questioned her. "Uh i'm not sure" she quickly answered back. "oh yes you do Grace" he said back being pushy about it. She just laughed it off.

Gosh her little giggle was the sweetest thing i've ever heard. We went back to the Slytherin common rooms since our next class wasn't until later. Crabbe, Blaise, and Pansy went to the Great Hall to study and get snacks. It was just me and Grace now.

"I am going to go to my dorm" she said walking away. I just nodded my head. I need to talk to her. About everything. If we continue to see it each other how we are we have to be carful no one can see us.

She also can't go and tell anyone. I made my way up to her dorm and knocked on her door. She opened it and I walked right in. "what do you need?" she asked shutting the door. "if we're going to keep doing this we can't tell anyone or let anyone see us okay" I said back sternly.

"why" "can you just listen and do it" I shot at her. "fine but are you ever going to tell me why" she kept pushing. I can't tell her even if I wanted too.

It would put her and myself in to much danger. "no" I said back looking away from her. "okay then is that all you came here to say" she said back getting upset. I didn't mean to make her upset it just is what is best for her. "yes" I said back as I walked away.

But stopped not being able to fight the urge to go over to her and crash my lips into hers. I turned and walked toward her. As soon as I got to her our lips collided with each other's. Our lips moving perfectly together as our tongues explored each other's mouths.

I pushed her back on her bed hoovering over her now. Placing wet kisses down her jaw and neck. She was so addicting.

Graces Pov
He unbuttoned my shirt throwing it to the side leaving me in my red lace bra. He began placing kisses down my stomach hitting every sensitive spot causing me to let out soft moans. He made his was down to my pants and took them off in one slide.

Leaving me now in my matching red lace underwear. He left marks all on the inside of my thighs. He made his way to heat slightly moving my underwear it of the way before slipping his tongue inside.

Moving back and forth on my clit making moans escape my lips. He never failed to make me feel so good. He stood up and quickly took of his pants and boxers before hovering me again.

Without warning he slipped his dick in. "fuck" left my mouth with a groan. His eyes never left mine as he picked up the pace causing him to throw his head back with a groan. I was already reaching my climax from the pace he was going.

"D-draco i'm already going to cum" I said breathing heavily trying to get the words out. He didn't say anything only picked up speed. My walls righted around his dick as I could feel it throb inside me.

I screamed him name in pleasure before letting go and cumming with him still in me. He quickly pulled out and cummed on my stomach before collapsing next to me. Our breathing finally slowing down I crawled in his arms and quickly drifted to sleep forgetting about the rest of the day. 

I felt so safe with his arms around me. Like nothing wrong could happen.