Chapter 45- Eruption

Dracos Pov

I woke up nervously this morning. It was still slightly dark outside when I walked out of my dorm to meet my mother. The halls were quite and cold as everyone else slept.

"Draco" I heard my mothers voice call from behind me as I made it to the back of Hogwarts. I turned my head to face her "Hello mother" I said with no emotion. Grace was taking over my mind a mixture of emotions along with it. What if I fucked it all up and someone who wasn't supposed to see saw me and Grace.

"Come on" my mother interrupted my thoughts holding out a port key. I wrapped my fingers around it seconds later appearing in front of the manor. The sun has almost fully risen at this point. My mother cold hand grabbed mine as we made our way in the depressing house. I hated it here.

It was always dark never a glimpse of happiness. I guess I never realized it as a kid, but know it gets to me. "Draco" my father said walking down the stairs "Father" I spat back. I would never get over the fact that he was such a foul excuse for a father. "Go put your bag up and then join us back down here" my mother said calm.

I released my hand from hers making my way up the long stairs to my room. The door creaked a little as I opened it just laying my bag right by the door before turning around and going back down the stairs. As I walked down cold air brushed my face and I knew he was here just from that.

I sat next to my parents at the table. "My Lord" my father said getting up signaling me and my mom to get up too. "Lucius" Voldemort said making his way closer to us. "Ahh Draco you came" he said brushing his hand on my arm sitting in the seat next to me.

"Take a seat won't you" he said his voice made me nervous but angry. We all sat right after he said that. "What is it you wanted to speak to me about my Lord" I tried to get right to the point. I needed to know if it was about Grace. "Well it seems you lied to my face young man" he spoke through slightly girded teeth "I would never"

"Ah but you did. That is the problem I have been... notified that you do in fact know the girl Grace" hearing her name come out of his made my fist clench "My Lord she does go to Hogwarts so I have seen her but I do not know her and we do not talk" I tried my best trying to convince him of the biggest lie I have ever told. "Oh Draco what courage it takes to lie to my face not once but twice. I know you do more then talk she means something to you doesn't she?" he said standing up moving to the back side of my chair.

I looked up to see my mother staring at me nervously "No she means nothing to me" I spoke emotionless. "I would suggest not lying again I can tell how tense you are. Lucius did you know about this girl?" he questioned my father. "Not at all my Lord" "Narcissa did you?" he asked my mother now. All the blood from her faced rushed away leaving her pale by the question.

Grace meant almost as much to her as she did to me. "Yes my Lord" she spoke quiet. My heart dropped hearing her admit to it. My father whipped his head towards her in disgust "At least you told me the truth" he spoke again to her. The room got quiet "She is a distraction to your task Draco and if she is not removed from your life by you I will sadly have to do it myself...my way" he spoke evil filling his voice.

I know I can't stay away from her I just can't. But I also can't put her in anymore danger then she already is, and she doesn't even know it. "Yes...My Lord" I spoke trying to stay calm. "Well then I am leaving make the right choices" with that he was gone in a single blink.

"You disgust me" my father yelled at me rising from his seat "Letting a pathetic girl distract you from what is really important. Your weak." he shot out like fire. My mother stood slamming her hands on the table. "That is enough Lucius" she yelled at him tears brimming her eyes "You are just as pathetic as your son. You knew about it." he roared back at her.

I snapped. I hit my breaking point. "Don't you ever raise your voice at her again" I spat in his face walking up to him "You are a coward. Your scared and we all know it, and you will never get to experience love or kindness. But that is totally fine because you don't deserve it you piece of shit" my fist hit across his face.

My mothers mouth dropped open as my eyes widened. I couldn't believe I just did that I didn't know what to do. My head was spinning. I looked at my mother one more time before turning my back to walk out "You don't deserve to have the last name Malfoy. You are a disgrace. Go run back to your pathetic love Grace that is her name isn't it, I hope the Dark Lord kills her right in front of you" his words burned through me

"Don't... ever...say...her name again" I said fighting the urge to throw him through the god damn wall. "Draco" My mother called breaking the stare me and my father had "Goodbye mother I will see you soon" I said turning back and walking out the door slamming it behind me.

All I wanted right now was Grace in my arms. A black smoke came over me and I made my way back behind Hogwarts. Walking up and through the halls avoiding eye contact with everyone as my heart still raced, but my face showed nothing but numbness.

I went up to my dorm slamming the door behind me and locking it. I sat in the chair that faced out the window just watching gathering every thought I had in this moment.

Graces Pov

No Draco all day. He didn't show up to any classes or meals. I went by his dorm one time but no answer. I grew worried and stressed at the day went on.

So many things could have happened, and that only scared me more. I was with my brother, Pansy, and Blaise all day trying not to show how I was feeling on the inside. My stomach felt uneasy and my heart ached not knowing where he was or if he was okay.

"You okay?" Blaise asked as me him Pansy and Crabbe sat in the common room "Uh yeah I am fine" I answered quick trying to convince that I was "Okay just checking" he said turning back to whatever conversation Pansy and Crabbe had. I played with my ring as I sat trying to think, but there voice seemed to grow louder and ring in my head.

"I am going to go up goodnight guys" I said standing from the couch "Okay are you good Grace?" Pansy asked worry starting to fill her face "Oh I am fine just a little tired that is all" I said throwing on a smile too. "Okay I am staying with Blaise again but goodnight love you" "Love you too" I said making my way over to the stairs

"Goodnight" Crabbe and Blaise said in union. "Night" I called back walking up the steps. I walked slowly up to my room shutting the door quietly behind me. I had not energy and felt weak the only thing on my mind was Draco.

I didn't bother doing anything I just laid back on my bed placing some blanket over me. My eyes felt heavy as my mind fuzzed up.

I drifted to sleep as the wheels in my mind continued to turn and seeming like they were never going to stop.