Chapter 52- Avera Cadavera

Graces Pov

We stood there for a second just staring at each other. I started slowly walking over to him but that slow walk became a run until I was in his arms.

I held onto him like I was never going to let go "I love you" he whispered in my ear. My heart jumped when he said it "I love you too" I whispered back tears reached my eyes, but I tried to push them back. We just stood there holding each other taking in each others touch. I thought I would never be in his arms again. We pulled away when we heard a chair move from behind us. It was Blaise.

He stood there watching us before walking over and taking Draco into a hug. Soon Pansy, Crabbe, and Louis joined us. Each of us hugging him but Louis. I saw Draco give him a small nod but nothing more. "Why did you leave?" Pansy finally asked "I couldn't put you guys in anymore danger. The Dark Lord was threatening the people I care about if I didn't focus. So I left to make sure I wouldn't get distracted from whatever he had next." Draco explained to all of us.

"Wait" Crabbe said his jaw practically on the floor. Shit I forgot him and Louis have no idea whats going on. "Yeah...Crabbe I am a death eater and there is a lot more to explain but I can't do that right now." he told Crabbe. Black smoke appeared in the room outside of the dining room. "Draco get them out of here now" Narcissa called standing up.

Draco saw and immediate grabbed my hand leading all of us through a door to another room. "Be quite" he told all of us stern. He looked over to me cupping my face crashing his lips with mine hard. We pulled away at the same time resting our foreheads together for a split moment before he left the room.

"What was that?" Pansy asked worried in Blaises arms. "Death Eaters" is all I said gulping. We sat together in silence waiting to see if we could hear anything. Crabbe held my hand while Pansy laid in Blaises arms. Louis sat on the other side of me on the floor.

Dracos Pov

"Ahh Draco you finally did it" Bellatrix called as her along with others walked in. I gulped a little when I saw Voldemort walk in behind them. "Indeed he did" he said making his way closer to me and my mother.

"You finally cut out the distractions and focused on what is really important" the Dark Lord spoke smooth sending chills down my spine knowing everyone I love is sitting on door away. "Since Draco has succeed we can move on to what is next. We will fight if we need to fight, but I will kill Harry Potter. But...I will do it myself" my stomached turned with each word.

He went on a little more but I could barely listen from the stress and guilt I had having Grace so close in his presence. "Draco" he called for me "Yes my Lord" I answered quick knowing he knows I wasn't listening. "Is there something more important to think about right now." he asked disgusted

"no My Lord" I answered with my head up at him. He continued but was soon stopped again by Bellatrix knocking something over. "Will you sit down" he yelled at her. She jumped back a little placing the knocked vase back up. My heart raced for the table she put the vase back up on was inches from the door they were in. She moved her head closer to the door sweat filled my hands as I played with my rings.

Her hand slowly moved to the door nob turning it slightly. "Who do we have here" she cackled out as the door was fully opened. My heart dropped to the floor and my face went cold. "What do you mean?" Voldemort asked rising from his seat. "We had a few listeners" she said pulling out Grace and Pansy soon followed by Blaise, Crabbe, and Louis. My mother turned her head to me.

We locked eyes worry and fear filling them. "Bring them here" he demanded Bellatrix. She did as she was told pulling them over there two other Death Eaters grabbing Crabbe, Blaise, and Louis. "Draco I assume you know these people" he spoke stepping closer to them as the stood in a row fear plastered on all of there faces. "Ah Grace" he said soft brushing his fingers along her cheek.