Chapter 7- Love

Graces Pov
It has been a week since what happened with Draco. I hated him for it. But all I wanted to do was talk to him.

We shared a couple awkward emotional stars but nothing more. Did he mean what he said? Did it not mean anything to him?

At first I thought it didn't mean anything to me, but the more I have thought about it I realized I wouldn't care this much if I didn't want it to mean something. I refuse to talk to him though.

He didn't deserve me talking to him at all. I had been sitting with Luna for every meal, but still hanging out with Pansy and sometimes Blaise after school. Today Pansy asked me to sit with them again.

I missed that so I gave in. I walked in the Great Hall for dinner and saw Pansy face light when she saw me. "GRACEEEE!!" she yelled running over to hug me. "Hi pansy!" I shot back at her.

She grabbed my hand and walked down to sit. We sat with Blaise and Louis Grey. He is the guy who passed me the note in class. "oh hey Grace" Blaise said as I sat down.

I felt better that Draco wasn't sitting with us but I spoke to soon as he walked in the Great Hall making his way over to us.

He said on the other side of Blaise while Pansy was on the other next to Louis. I was sitting in between to random Slytherins. He didn't even look at me when he sat down. "so Grace how have you been?" Louis asked me.

He was really sweet and such a good guy. "I am doing okay how are you doing? How is school?" I answered back at him with a smile. Me and Louis talked for a while while Pansy talked to Blaise and Draco.

Louis was kind of flirty but I didn't mind. " SILENCE I have a special announcement to make" Dumbledore yelled out at us all.

We all turned our heads to face him.

Dracos Pov
"We will be having a new teacher join us this year. Dolores Umbridge or to you Professor Umbridge. She will teach defense against the arts here." Dumbledore told us.

I already knew this though. She does business with my father and he informed me she would be teaching here.

She was a nasty Women cruel. And that was a lot coming from me. I looked over and students seem to have no reaction to this as Umbridge stood up so we all knew who she was.

"That is it my students go back to dinner" Dumbledore told us. "she looks like a totally bitch" Pansy fired at me and Blaise. "yeah Umbitch" Blaise said back while laughing which caused me and Pansy to laugh a little.

I kept looking over at Grace who wouldn't stop flirting with stupid Louis. Doesn't he have anyone else to do this with. She hasn't talked to me since that day in the grass.

It bothered me that I cared or that I looked for her first in every room I entered. Pansy got up and sat with Grace instead. She leaned over and whispered something but I couldn't hear what she said.

Dinner finished and we all went back to the common room. "hey dude are you okay you seemed off at dinner?" Blaise asked me as we walked down the halls. "i'm fine just thinking I guess" I responded with that. We made it to the common room and everyone said goodnight to each other.

As I was walking away I made eye contact with Grace. She had perfect eyes that made me feel in a trans.

Damnit Malfoy snap out of it.

She broke the stare when she walked away up to her dorm. I laid on my bed as soon as I got to my dorm. Why do I care so much for this girl. Did she mean something to me. Did I care for her.

Did I love her.

What the hell no I don't love her I don't love people like that. Plus I barely knew her. More and more thoughts filled my head as I drifted to sleep.

Graces Pov
I laid on my bed and my mind instantly went to Draco. Why did I feel so drawn to a guy like that.

He is mean and shows no emotion. Yet I feel so passionate for him when he could give less fucks about me. More thoughts filled my head. One thought in particular stood out to me.

Did I love him?

But I barely knew him how could I love him. I finally pushed the thought away as I fell asleep.