Chapter 32- Slow motion

Graces Pov
Waking up completely sucked. My head pounded from all the crying and she was still gone.

I didn't feel like even moving today, and I still wasn't hungry. I decided to take a day skip classes and just lay here. I knew I needed to check on Crabbe but I needed just one day to take it in and grieve over it.

So I laid back on my pillow letting deep breaths out trying not to cry.

Dracos Pov
My morning was quick. I woke up late and had to rush to get ready before making my way to the Great Hall. Pansy Blaise and Crabbe were already at a table but no Grace.

I felt my stomach drop not seeing her there. I made my way over sitting by Crabbe with Blaise and Pansy on the other side. "morning" Pansy said looking up at me

"morning" I answered back soft. "how are you" I asked Crabbe "I'm trying" he said slightly smiling. "Pansy did you see Grace this morning?" Crabbe asked worried. The sound of her name instantly getting my attention.

"yes when I got ready she as sleeping" she answered reassuring. He nodded his head going back to his food. We all ate before heading to class. When we all got there we sat down waiting for Snape.

No Grace. She never skips class. It felt empty without her in there. Class felt as slow as ever. I couldn't focus there was to much on my mind. As soon as class was over I jumped from my seat rushing out of there. I didn't even think about Blaise and them.

I made my way to the girls dorms making sure not to be seen. I lightly knocked on Graces door. No answer so I just opened it. She was laying in the bed asleep. Tears stained her cheeks. Seeing her like this made my body ache.

I walked over to her kissing her gently on the head. "I'm so sorry for everything" with that I left leaving her to sleep. I skipped the rest of the day and stayed in my room pacing the floor and thinking.

I walked down to the common room nobody was in there but Pansy. "where are Crane and Blaise?" I asked sitting next to her. She gave me a look before answering "doing something for Snape" we sat there in silence

"if you don't tell her I will" she said breaking it. "I can't" I said back whipping my head towards her. "I gave you a choice" she said standing up "why wasn't anyone supposed to know why was she freaking out when I found out" she asked me getting upset.

I didn't know what to say so I didn't say anything. "coward" she said before walking away. I never know what to say so silence is my answer.

I sat there for another minute before going back up to my dorm to take a shower try to refresh my mind.

Graces Pov
"Grace" someone said at my door. I could tell my the sweet voice it was Pansy "hi Pansy" I said sitting up "how are you?" she asking sitting next to me in my bed "I'm going to be okay" I answered

"when's the last time you ate" she asked worried "I will go down and eat in a second okay" I reassured her. She nodded her head back. We sat there and talked for a minute "come on let's go to dinner" she said standing up. I grabbed her hand and we made our way down.

The Great Hall filled with chatter. We walked over to Crabbe and Blaise "Grace" Blaise said smiling "hi guys" I said back sitting. Crabbe hugged me tight "I love you" he said letting go. "I love you too" I told him back. Dinner was actually nice.

I enjoyed talking to them they all knew how to make me smile. But I couldn't help but think of Draco. "I think i'm going to go back" I said standing up "I'll walk you" Pansy said standing up too "I'll see you guys tomorrow" I said to Blaise and Crabbe the smiled and nodded in return.

I was glad Crabbe was doing okay. Me and Pansy made our way back to the common room. "can I talk to you" said stopping me at the bottom of the stairs "yeah" I said turning to her "Im sorry Grace but while you were gone we went to the party Tessa was having and well Draco disappeared at one point and the next morning he came down from the girls dorm. He uh slept with her" she explained to me.

My heart shattered. Why would he do this. I wanted to scream and let every thing out. Tears brimmed my eyes. I didn't want to cry anymore but so couldn't hold them back. Then I saw him.

I saw him walking down the stairs from the boys dorm. We locked eyes. Tears went down my cheeks.

Dracos Pov
We locked eyes. Tears fell down from her eyes. I wanted to fall to the ground. Once I saw Pansy I knew she told her. Grace looked at me in disgust and disappointment.

She ran up the stairs to her dorm. "Grace! Grace wait" I called for her running behind her.

Graces Pov
He called my name from behind me. I didn't stop through I ran faster up to my dorm. I opened the door fast trying to shut it before he got there but I couldn't.

"let me in Grace please" he said pushing the door as I tried to hold it. I caved and let go letting the door open and him run in. He shut the door behind him.

"Let me explain" he said looking at me "explain what explain that while I was watching my mother die you slept with some other slut. I was gone for 3 days 3 days Draco that's it" I yelled at him.

"It wasn't supposed to happen" "oh I'm sure it wasn't" I stabbed back. "she took me to her room and I didn't realize what she was doing and one thing lead to another and she found out about us so I had to hide it and"

"So you had sex with her to convince her we weren't anything" I asked fed up with every thing. He didn't answer me and that's how I knew that's exactly what he did. "get out" I said calming down "no Grace stop" he said walking towards me

"no! you said your cared. Did I mean nothing to you" I yelled now "Fuck Grace you know you meant something to me. It was a mistake I fucked up" he yelled back

"you think. Not only did you have sex with her because she found out about us I don't even know why we're a secret" I shot at him

"because I'm trying to protect you" "bullshit" I said back at him "you wanna know Grace. We have to hide because I'm something bad. I'm a Death Eater. So is my mother and father. I was ordered to kill Dumbledore and my father was catching on that you were a distraction. I have to hide us because I don't want you dead and I don't want to die either. It was for your own good but you can't leave it alone so now you know. I hope your fucking thrilled" he yelled harsh as me every word he spoke made me want to drop to the floor.

No no no this can't be. Why does this have to be how it is for us. I was scared but not of him and I wasn't leaving just because of that.  It was even more of a reason to stay. "I'm not scared and I'm not leaving you" I threw out "are you stupid you have to let go you have to leave I'm bad and I've proved it more then one times. I fucked Tessa while you were gone I lied to you this whole time how can you be so blind" he said sternly upset

"Don't you think I know. But you don't walk away on the people that you love. When it gets hard that's when you stick together the most you don't run the other way." I fired back. I realized what I just said. He stood there silent "Just go please" I said putting my hand over my four head "but" "Go" I said opening the door.

He looked at me one more time before leaving. I slammed the door shut sliding down it crying harder. My mom was gone and so was he. They boy I grew to love. Someone I should have never touched in the first place.

I closed my eyes putting my head against the door. What was next?

Dracos Pov
I lost her. I lost the only person besides my mother that cared for me. My heart jumped when she said the word love. I walked back to my dorm tears gathering in my eyes.

I slammed my door a picture of me and my father falling to the floor. I picked it up but couldn't bare look at it so I threw it against the wall watching it shatter.

What just happened helped me realized after evening i've done to her I couldn't give up now. We didn't deserve this. She didn't deserve this. I was going to keep fighting for her.

Not letting her be taken from me especially not like that. She was only mine and only mine she will be.