Chapter 17-Breakfast

Graces Pov
"Tonight you can sleep in the extra bed play" Crabbe said taking a bit of his pancakes "really it's okay the couch is conferrable" I said back

He gave a weird look before nodding his head. "what are the plans for today?" Narcissa asked us all. "not sure yet but we will figure out something once we all get ready" Pansy answered her.

Breakfast was filled with small conversations and a few giggled here and there. "Draco can you help me clean up" "yes" he answered her standing up with plates.

The rest of us went upstairs to the room Blaise and Pansy slept in.

Dracos Pov
"Thank you for helping" my mother spoke soft to me "of course" silence filled the air after I said that. "so are you good friends with Grace?" my heart stopped when she said her name. Why would she be asking me this? "no she is just Crabbes sister why?"

"oh no reason" she said back with a smirk. What the hell was she on about. "why are you smirking?" "well I know your lying" she said back putting more dishes away. Lying about what? Did Grace fucking tell her something.

I knew this was a mistake. "what do you mean?" I questioned more "I went in your room this morning to talk to you about something but instead found you and Grace in your bed with your arms around her. It looks a little more then nothing Draco" Fuck.

What do I say now "you can't tell anyone mother not Pansy or Blaise or Crabbe and not father" I said sternly. "I won't Draco don't worry I was just happy to see you like that" she told me. Like what? How was I?

"what did you come in there to talk to me about?" "well Draco your task. Have you made any progress or anything" she asked me concern filling her face. God I hate this fucking stupid task. "no" I said back harsh.

"Draco your risking you life when you don't make progress" "don't you think I know that" I yelled at her. More concern filling her face "just please promise me you will work on it when you go back to Hogwarts okay"

" okay mother I promise" I said to her embracing her in a tight hug. "now go up with your friends" she said shooing me off. Regret filled me from thinking Grace told my mother. I just always have to think the worse.

I made my way upstairs to the room everyone was in. "oh hey Draco" Blaise said as I walked in. I gave him a small look in return to show him I heard him. "so we were thinking about going to Hogsmeade today" Pansy said to me "okay sure" I responded with.

"okay well me and Grace are going to get ready see you guys in a few" Pansy said pulling Grace up to walk out. "these girls may be the death of us" Crabbe said laughing and me and Blaise joined him.

"I'm going to go shower see you guys later" Crabbe told me and Blaise as he walked out of the room. Me and Blaise just sat there in silence. "how are you?" Blaise broke he silence by asking me this "fine"

"you don't seem so fine" he shot back "Blaise I said i'm fine okay" I said back pissed off "okay sorry sorry" he said trying to calm me down. We sat in silence a little longer before having a few conversations while we waited for the rest of them to get ready.

"ready boys" Pansy said with Grace in her arm smiling. God why did she have to be so.. perfect "yep" Crabbe said joint then in the door way. Me and Blaise got up and we all made our way downstairs.

"you guys have fun" my mother called out at us as we grabbed our coats "bye mother" I said shutting the door once we were all out. At that we started making our way to Hogsmeade.

Sorry for a short boring one but it is just more building for drama to come!! We are growing fast and I love every single one of you so much!!! I will be posting more tonight. I hope you guys are enjoying and I would love if you would interact in the comments! I love you all<3