Chapter 22- Different

Graces Pov
Waking up this morning felt different. I'm not sure in what way but it did. Pansy must have got back last night while I was sleeping.

She was still asleep when I woke up so I just left her  and hopped in the shower. It always felt good when the water hit my body.

It soothed it. I soon got out and got ready. Pansy was just waking up when I walked out of the bathroom. "good morning" I said as she rubbed her eyes "goodnight" she said letting her eyes shut again "it's time to wake up sleeping beauty" I told her laughing

"fine" she said getting up laughing. "so how was you magical date" I asked remembering what she was going to tell him. "it was perfect Grace. He said it back and talked about having a future with me it was everything I ever wanted" she told me as her eyes lite up.

I was so happy for her but for some reason I couldn't help but feel almost a sad feeling when she told me about their perfect relationship. Snap out of it this is your best friend. "that's amazing Pansy I told you he loved you" I said hugging her.

She hugged back tightly. "thank you Grace" she said pulling away I gave her a warm smile in return. I sat ok my bed waiting for her to finish so we could go to breakfast.

"let's go" she said grabbing my hand since she's finally finished. We made our way down to the Great Hall. Right as we were about to enter someone stopped us "good morning ladies" it was Louis.

"good morning Louis how was your break" Pansy asked kindly "it was good how was your guys" he asked us both "good" we said in union. He awkwardly stood their like he needed to ask something else but was nervous or sending off a signal

"i'll leave you guys" Pansy said walking away. Now I was the nervous one. "what's up" I asked smiling trying to avoid the awkwardness "I just wanted to ask if you were doing anything later I want to show you something" he asked stuttering a little

"nothing I know of" I answered him "okay can I grab you for a little later" "yeah just get me from my dorm" I told him before starting to walk away. "goodbye Grace" he yelled out "goodbye Louis" I said in return. I was honestly curious what he wanted to show me.

Dracos Pov
"hey boys" Pansy said sitting down next to Blaise "morning" Blaise said back. I noticed Grace wasn't with her and started to get curious but couldn't be the one to ask.

Luckily Crabbe did "where's Grace" he asked Pansy confused. They always come down together so it was odd. "oh she's talking to Louis" she said with a smirk plastered on her face.

It felt my heart dropped to my stomach and my hands curled into fist. I hated when she talked to him. I knew how bad he wanted her but he couldn't have her. She wasn't his.

I relaxed a little when Grace joined us. "so what was that about?" Blaise asked her "oh uh nothing" she said back like she was trying to hide something. Pansy whispered in her ear but I already knew what she was saying.

Rage filled me and I couldn't hold back any longer "why can't you tell us all" I spat at her. She whipped her head to look at me confusion filled her face "why does it matter" Crabbed asked nudging my arm "it doesn't but if you all need to know he asked if he could grab me later to show we something" Grace threw back like fire.

"show you something huh" Blaise said laughing Crabbe joining him. I slammed my hands ok the table before getting up and leaving.

Graces Pov
"what the hell is his problem" Blaise asked as Draco left the table quick "who knows it's Draco" Pansy answered and everyone nodded their heads.

But I knew exactly why he was mad. He was mad because of Louis but that's not fair he is the one who said we can't be seen and that no one can no what we have going on. So what the hell did he expect me to say.

We finished breakfast and headed to our first class. No Draco. I decided after class I would go talk to him. I bolted from my seat as soon as we were able to leave heading for the common room. I

saw him at the entrance and we made eye contact causing me to bump into someone. "oh hey the Grace" it was fucking Tessa. "sorry but i'm kinda in a rush" I fired back "I can see that but can you tel Draco something for me" what the hell "what" I shot at her "tell him that I had fun" that's all she said before walking away.

My blood boiled as she stepped away letting me see him standing there still as if he saw the whole thing. Tears filled my eyes and started streaming down my face.

I just stood there frozen. I thought about walking away but I didn't I walked right over to him. Hot tears still pouring from my eyes. "seriously" I said shoving his shoulder back. He didn't say anything.

"so it's true what she just told me" I yelled at him. No one was around since class was in. He pulled my arm hard and walked all the way up to his dorm like this. Practically throwing me in. "What the hell was that" I yelled at him again he just stared hard in my eyes.

"answer me god damnit is it true" I asked calming down my crying. "no it's not true Grace" I felt relief when he said this "I didn't fuck her I haven't even talked to her since the Yule Ball she just said that to piss you off" he kept going getting more and more mad.

"why are you mad" I asked confused "did you actually think I fucked her just now instead of going to class" he asked looking emotionless. Well yes I did I debated telling him the truth though "yes" I said looking down.

"seriously are you kidding me I'm not like you I don't go off and fuck other people when I'm seeing someone" he yelled at me now. I jumped back a little as me moved closer. "what are you talking about" I yelled back

"don't play dumb" I stood their silent still not knowing what he was talking about "okay let me put it this way you let me know what Louis shows you tonight" he spat back with disgust.

"that's what your talking about. I'm not going to have sex with Louis Draco. Are you completely fucking blind I'm only interested in you. I want to be with you all the time. I hate that we have to hide everything and you still won't tell me why. Even though you put in the dark about everything I still keep coming back to you because your the only one I want. Can't you see that" I yelled through sobs.

My head was pounding from crying so hard just now. He looked speechless. "have nothing to say now do you" I said stepping away from him "that's what I thought" I said quietly as I slammed the door walking out.

I ran right up to my dorm not caring about the rest of classes today. I laid on my bed as my heart crumbled. I thought about what Narcissa said to me. But how could I be there when we don't trust each other and he keeps me in the dark about everything.

My eyes for heavy from crying so much. I took and deep breath and let myself relax falling to sleep within seconds.

Dracos Pov
There were no words to say to her right now. Seeing her walk out like that hurt. Like someone punched me in the chest. Maybe this was meant to be how it ended. It was a sign to let her go and focus on more important things.

But what was more important to me then her. She's the only way I felt some what happy. I just stood their not knowing what to do with myself.  I finally made my way to my bathroom leaning over the sink.

A single tear fell from my eye. I splashed water over my face before looking in the mirror. What has happened to me. I needed to just focus on my task. Nothing else could come in my way. I sat on my bed and began to think on how I was going to do it.

How I was going to kill Dumbledore.