Chapter 20- Last night

Graces Pov
The rest of our time at the manor was great. The days filled with all of us hanging out and the night filled with me and him together. Whether it was just talking or well other things. 

Me and Narcissa have built almost a mother daughter bond while i've been her. All she wants is for Draco to be happy. His father is rarely around us but when he is tensions are high.

Tonight was our last night before leaving for Hogwarts tomorrow. We all had dinner together sharing small conversations and laughs. We finished and Narcissa started clearing the table.

"you wanna go to Dracos room to hangout?" Pansy asked me "yeah I'll be up there in a second" I answered she nodded her head before walking away along with Draco, Blaise, and Crabbe. Now it was just me and Narcissa in the kitchen. "I wanted to thank you again for letting us stay here" I said walking over to her "of course dear anytime" she told me with a one of her warm smiles.

"I want to thank you for changing Draco for the better" she said with a wink. What how did she know about us. "wait how do you know" I asked nervously "I've picked up on things I'm his mother what did you expect dear" she said giggling "don't worry he knows I know and I wont tell anyone" she reassured me

"wait do you know why he is so secretive about me" I asked hoping she could give me an answer. Her face sort of went pale at the question "yes I do he will tell you when he is ready Grace. For now just don't give up on him. He is difficult but I can tell he does care for you. Times will get hard but when those times come you can't push each other away. You have to stick together even more" her words smooth.

"thank you" I said pulling her into a hug. "your welcome" she said pulling away. I made my way to the room with the rest of them. "what we're doing?" Pansy asked me as I went to sit by her. "oh nothing" I said smiling at her. We all started talking but I zoned out thinking about everything and break all together.

It has been nice. I tuned back in to the conversation held by Pansy and Crabbe "do you guys want some of the muggle stuff we got from the store?" Pansy asked us. Everyone nodded but Draco.

She past around a herb looking thing. "okay you pick it up and suck in then blow it out. The lady at the store told us" Pansy told Crabbe as he tried. He coughed a bit but seemed like he did it. Then Blaise and Pansy. "are you going to try Grace" Blaise asked. I thought about it for a second before making eye contact with Draco he gave me a weird look almost hoping I was going to say no. "uh I'm okay" I answered

"more for me" Blaise said grabbing it. We talked more and more as Blaise, Crabbe, and Pansy started to act crazy. It was very entertaining. I'm glad I didn't do it so I can remember all this tomorrow.

"okay I-I need to go to bed let's bogie Blaise" Pansy said full of laughter. Her and Blaise got up and went  to bed. "Draco do you wanna sleep with me?" Crabbe asked him. My eyes widen before laughing hard. Draco looking confused and weirded out. "i'm okay" Draco told him.

"okay then goodnight guys" Crabbe said getting up and going to bed stumbling out the door. It was just me and Draco now. Sitting in silence. "are you tired?" he finally asked me I spoke my head no in return. "come on" he said grabbing my hand and pulling me up.

He lead me out of his room downstairs. Sneaking around every corner still. We walked outside but somewhere I haven't seen before. It had a beautiful fountain spilling water over the top. "this is beautiful" I told him walking over to it. "yeah it's nice It is one of the places I loved to come to as a kid to escape" he said walking up behind me.

I turned to face him pulling myself into a hug with him. Just staying there for a few moments taking it in. His arms wrapped around me. "ready to go" he asked me pulling from the hug I nodded my head yes in return. I intertwined our fingers as we made our way back inside walking up to his room.

We both changed and laid down. I wrapped my arms around him and he did the same to me. It felt as if nothing bad could happen in this moment. "goodnight Grace" he said placing a kiss on the top of my head "goodnight Draco" I said already falling asleep.

He's so soft for her!!! We are growing so fast and I love everyone of you so much!! I appreciate everything and hope you guys are enjoying! <3