Chapter 18- Hogsmeade

Graces Pov
The 5 of us made our way down the streets of Hogsmeade. Me and Pansy hand in hand with the boys traveling behind us. "so where do you wanna do first?" Pansy asked shooting a smile at me

"wherever you want to you" I answered her gripping her hand tighter as we made our way down more shops. "well I heard the Weasly twins just opened a new shop why don't we check there" she spat out that idea to me.

I nodded my head agreeing. We finally found the shop after walking for a little longer.

"you guys choose this place out fo everything" Blaise said to us as disgust covered all the boys faces. "yes and stop being just an asshole Blaise" Pansy shot back.

We made our way in the huge pranked filled shop. It had Weasly written all over it. "Grace come here look at this" Pansy yelled for me. "what is it" she handed me a tiny bottle with liquid in it. "love potion" she said giggling a little.

My cheeks soon turned warm from her telling me this. "ah I see you girls found the love potions" the twins said in union walking up behind us.

Me and Pansy turned our heads towards them as we began to laugh "getting it for anyone special?" Fred questioned us. Right as I was about to answer Crabbe, Blaise, and Draco made there way over to us.

"well we'll if it isn't the Weasly twins. Quite the shop you have here" Blaise said chuckling. Why did they have to be such dicks. The twins rolled there eyes back before looking back at us "we will see you girls another time" they said together before walking away.

"filthy Weasly" Blaise shot out. "oh grow up" Pansy said before walking away. I let out a little laugh causing the boys to look at me. Crabbe giving me a sarcastic nasty look. "let's get out of here"  Blaise said walking out.

Crabbes followed him and I followed Crabbe leaving Draco behind me. We walked down the street before finding Pansy "there you guys are" she said walking over to us.

"Do any of you want to come with me to this store on the conner for alcohol" Pansy asked us. Crabbe and Blaise nodded there head. "well then I guess Draco you get to stay with Grace" Draco rolled his eyes before looking at me.

The three of them walked away leaving us alone. "I'm going to this little jewelry shop if you uh wanted to come" I told Draco his head snapped to meet my eyes "okay" is all he said in return.

We made our way down to the shop. I walked in and warm air instantly hitting my face causing me to shiver. I walked around the shop looking at all the jewelry. One specific thing catching my eye.

A beautiful pair of emerald green diamond earring. The were breath taking.

Dracos Pov
I watched her as she walked around the store. Her eyes looking in every direction. I watched her closely as I saw her eye a pair of earring a little more then the rest.

She soon made her way back over to me. "nothing in here" she said with a sigh. I nodded my head as we walked out. We soon saw Pansy, Blaise, and Crabbe making there way over to us.

"I'm going to be right back you guys can head back to the manor" I said to them. I got shot confused looks from each of them especially Grace.

But they gave up and walked away.

Graces Pov
We all made our way back to the house walking in to the warmer air.

"you guys are back so soon how was it?" Narcissa immediately asked us. "It was nice just not to much to get. Draco also stayed back he said he would be home soon though" I answered her she walked away after giving me a smile in return.

The rest of us just going outside and laying around on the grass starting to talk as we waited for Draco to return. I hated that me and him were still a secret.

It was hard one minute us being all over each other and the next acting like we barely know each other.

I pushed the thoughts away though and tuned back into the conversation being held by Blaise and Crabbe as Pansy listened.

Ahh sorry another short one but the next chapter are going to be so good I hope you love them!!! I appreciate everyone reading it means a lot. Love you all!!