Chapter 49- Last looks

This one got me even more just a heads up :(

Graces Pov

Me, Pansy, and Crabbe were walking to the Great Hall to meet Blaise for Dinner. "I am starving" Pansy said walking faster "Me too" I added moving quicker. "Grace wait up" someone called from behind me.

We all stopped an turned to see Louis walking over to us "Oh hey what's up" I asked as he finally made it to us "Can I sit with you guys?" he asked but the way he said it made it seem like it wasn't a question at all. "Yeah of course" I said smiling.

The four of us walked in finding Blaise sitting at the table along with his head on his hand. He look upset. "Blaise are you good?" Crabbe asked as we sat down. Blaise and Pansy on one side me, Louis, and Crabbe on the other. "Oh yeah I am okay but Draco wanted me to tell you guys he is going home for a little bit" he told us only staring at me.

"Oh did he say why" Pansy asked "He just said family stuff and not to worry" not to worry how could I not worry. He was just leaving without telling me anything. "Oh well I hope everything is good" Pansy said taking a bite of food "Yeah me too" I said starring harder at Blaise. It hit me.

Draco told him what he had to do, but he never told me he was leaving it was supposed to be we stayed away from each other not that he leaves. I looked away grabbing some food. It felt as if a million thoughts came rushing to my head. "Grace are you okay?" Louis whispered in my ear while everyone talked "Yeah" I said not looking at him

"Are you sure" he questioned further "Uh yeah just worried about some things?" I said turning to him now.

He nodded his head in return before going back to the food on his plate as I did the same.

Louis Pov

I was bloody fucking confused right now. But all that matter is that I made sure Grace was okay and safe just as Malfoy said. I wasn't just doing this for him I love Grace and would protect her anyways.

She looked lost every time I looked over at her during dinner as if she didn't know he was leaving or why. When Draco asked me earlier I assumed she knew and he just wanted me to make sure she was okay.

But she acted like she had no idea. Maybe she didn't. What the hell is going on?

Dracos Pov

I finished writing my letter to Grace. I said things my 11 year old self would have thought was incapable of saying that is was wrong. But she needed to know everything. I walked into her dorm her scent hit my face as shot up mu nose.

I always felt calm when I smelled it. I ran my hand along her bed before pulling up the letter laying in gently on her bed. My eyes began to water knowing this might be the last time I am in here. I pulled myself back together before leaving her dorm looking back one more time. I walked to where I knew Dumbledore would be.

"Nice to see you Draco" he said as I met the top of the steps of the astronomy tower. "How did you know it was me?" I asked harsh. I didn't want to do this I didn't want to kill him. "I have been expecting you" he told me turning around as I made my way closer. I pulled out my wand keeping it by my side. "When I look at you I see how much you have changed. The small boy 11 year old boy I met 6 years ago would barely be able to recolonize you now." his words made me head pound from holding back flying emotions.

"You don't have to do this Draco" he said sighing "Yes I do. If I don't he will not only kill me but he will kill the girl I would give up my own life for" the words slipped from my mouth. "Grace right?" he said walking over to the railing "Yes" I said holding my wand up "Do what you must" he said turning to me once again.

My hand shook as I battled emotions. How was I supposed to do this. I started lowering my wand in defeat when someone walked up the steps "Snape" Dumbledore said causing me to turn around. There Snape stood with his wands up and face pale "I am sorry" with those words the green light came from his wand hitting Dumbledore.

I watched him die right there falling back over the railing down to the grass. My stomach dropped and heart stopped. "Go get out of here" Snape said still looking out. I hesitated for a moment before turning and running down the steps. I walked with my head down through the empty halls since everyone was still at dinner, but would soon be interupted by the news.

I made it to my dorm grabbing my bag quick turning back giving it another look memories from all these years came flooding back. I closed my eyes for a split second taking it in before walking out the door closing it behind me.

I walked to the front of the Hogwarts but stopped by the Great Hall looking in seeing the people have been with me sit there together. I made myself look away heading out the grand doors. The cold night air hit me as I walked out. I walked to the back of Hogwarts passing by Dumbledore lifeless body.

I was disgusted by myself. I hated who I had become but I had no choice. I found the port key I left for myself yesterday grabbing it. Taking another look at the school that stood in front of me. The place I grew up and found my best friend. The place that treated me like a second home.

The people that took me in and tried to help the little boy that came in first year. I closed my eyes letting it all go seconds later standing before the manor. The dark depressing house I spent my life in. I slowly walked up and opened the doors.

"Son"....."Mother"

I am in tears I feel so emotional right now and the next chapter is only going to make me ball more. Ahh let me know you feel we can cry together! I hope you are enjoying love you all <3