Chapter 53- Peaceful again

Graces Pov

I let the breeze travel through my hair as I took deep breaths trying to calm me. "Grace" I small quiet voice called from behind me. I turned to see Narcissa slowly making her way over to me. I walked over falling her arms. "Shh it's okay Grace. I am so sorry for this, but trust me he is in a good place." her words made me feel warm again. "I can't believe he is gone" I said holding back another breakdown

"I know honey I know" she rocked me slowly as we sat on the grass. "I am here for you" she rubbed my back "Thank you for everything" I said pulling away "Of course" she said we stood up. I struggled at first but managed to get a deep breath in. Pansy came in my sight grabbing my eyes. "Oh Grace" she ran over grabbing me close "I am so sorry you don't deserve this he didn't deserve this." she cried on my shoulder a little.

"But he was a great person and you know he is in a good place" she said chocking up a little pulling away. "I know" I said grabbing her hand. Soon Blaise, Louis, and Draco slowly walked out. They all stood there watching as me and Pansy held each others hands taking in slow breaths. Narcissa rubbed my arm before walking back inside. The boys walked over Draco wrapping his hand around my waist. "I-I am so sorry Grace" Louis said flustered and full of sorrow.

All I could do was a little nod telling him I heard him. I could see how hurt Blaise was. I pulled away from Draco placing my arms around Blaise. He softly let tears drop as I held him "He loves you so much" I said trying not to cry myself. "I know" he said grabbing me tighter. I just held him for a minute before pulling away letting Pansy take over.

The five of us stood there in silence for a moment before going back inside. "Are you tired?" Draco asked me "Yeah" I sighed out standing up. He grabbed my hand leading me up the stairs to his room. On the way we passed Blaise and Pansy sleeping along with Louis. I crawled in his bed only taking off my shoes pulling the blanket over me.

I didn't feel warmth until I felt Draco's body press against mine holding me close. My eyes got heavy and eventually shut.

"Grace Grace" "Crabbe is that you?" "Yes" I turned my head to see him standing there. I ran over wrapping my arms around him. "But but how?" "It is just a dream but I am really here talking to you" he told me grabbing my arm. "I am so sorry" tears merged from my eyes. "Hey hey don't be I am happy and healthy and with someone special" he said a beautiful lady emerging from behind him.

"Mom" I yelled running over to her. "Grace" she said soft taking me into a hug. "I love you so much" "I love you too honey" "Okay let me join in" Crabbe said as we all hugged each other for a moment. "Are you guys really happy?" I asked whipping a tear that fell "Yes" the both said "We are happy here and Grace we get to watch you everyday" my mother told me. My heart skipped a few beats.

I couldn't believe it. I grabbed them both again "I love you both so much never forget that" I held them both before letting them go "We love you too" the each said. "We have to go but Grace live life have fun" Crabbe said smiling "and would you do me a favor" my mother asked "anything" "marry that boy" she said smiling her warm smile. I nodded my head yes trying not to cry. "Goodbye baby tell your father I love him" "I will" I called out as they both disappeared and my eyes opened.

I sat up breathing heavy. "Grace are you okay" Draco sat up opening his eyes "I-I am" I said smiling. For once I felt at peace. It still hurt but not as bad as I thought. Hearing them say those things helped me feel okay again.

Draco rubbed my back as he continued to wake up. I turned my head to meet his silver eyes. Crashing my lips with his. Our mouths melting together instantly. His tongue brushed against mine. I pulled away staring into his eyes "I love you Draco" I said memorized by his eyes "I love you so much Grace" he said staring right back. We laid together for a little bit longer before getting up and heading back downstairs. Everyone's eyes were on me as we walked down the steps.

"I am okay" I said trying to reassure them. All there eyes soften when I said this. We all sat on the couches and floor eating food together. Quiet but filled with peace and love. A few days have past and I have been doing good. It hurts sometimes and few tears escape, but I am pushing though hoping to make them proud. My father came to the manor and we had a little something for Crabbe.

Sharing laughs and cries. He only stayed for a night and the headed back home. Louis left the same day back to Hogwarts Pansy and Blaise the next. Me and Draco are going back to Hogwarts today. "Ready" Draco asked grabbing our bags. "Yeah" I said taking his hand and walking down the stairs. He put our bags down saying goodbye to Narcissa.

"Bye mom" he said hugging her tight "Goodbye son" she said kissing his head. He grabbed the bags again walking over to the door. "Goodbye Grace" she took me close "Bye Narcissa thank you for everything I don't know what I would do without you" I said hugging her tight. "Of course honey mail me anytime and I hope you see you again soon" she said winking. I giggled a little walking over to Draco.

We made our way out and to the train and back to Hogwarts. It was lunch time by time we got there so we went up to our dorms putting our bags away before heading to the Great Hall. Sitting down with Pansy and Blaise where it all began. Memories from this year ran through my head and I smiled with a family friend, a best friend, and a boy I loved with my whole heart. I looked around locking eyes with someone. Louis Grey.

A sweet pure boy. He nodded his head at me smiling I returned the same. "Grace what are you looking at?" Pansy asked calming down from laughing "Oh nothing" I said going back to the conversation. Dracos hand grabbed mine under the table as we laughed. Me and Pansy went on and on soon enough annoying the boys.

These were people I knew I was going to have the rest of my life.

Ahh one more chapter loves!! I can't believe how far we have come! I am so thankful for you all and love you much hope you have enjoyed and I hope you enjoy the next chapter too!!!