Chapter 46- Will it be the last

AHHH THIS ONE GOT ME A LITTLE!!! I hope you enjoy.....

Graces Pov

I barely slept last night. My mind never stopped moving never stopped turning. Whether it was about Draco or even other things. I got up showering in the warm water I craved everyday.

Getting dressed in the same few outfits I wore for school. I walked out the door through the chatter filled halls as I got closer to the Great Hall the chatter turned into laughter. I spotted Pansy, Crabbe, and Blaise down at the table I slowly made my way over. "Morning" Pansy said as I sat down "Morning guys" I said grabbing food.

My stomach rumbled from not eating much yesterday. I felt bad for making it come off as if I was mad or upset at them. "How did you guys sleep?" I asked breaking the weird silence. Pansy shot her head up at me in a sort of surprise "Good how about you?" " It was decent" I said taking a bite of food.

"Well at least you slept Pansy might have slept good but she never stops moving in the fucking bed" Blaise said sarcastically rolling his eyes "Hey" Pansy yelled at him hitting his arm. Me and Crabbe looked at each other bursting into laughter from there bickering. But my face dropped quick when he walked in. Draco Malfoy. "Hey mate" Blaise said as he sat down by Pansy and him.

He didn't even look up at me. Did I fucking do something like I am so lost right now. One minute its like I care about you so much then it is like I am gone for a day and now I hate you. Make your fucking mind up. "Where have you been? I feel like we haven't seen you in a while" Crabbe added "I have been...busy" he said grabbing food. Nobody questioned further we all knew not too.

"Well then Grace are you doing anything later?" Pansy asked breaking the tension "No why" I asked turning my head to her. "Well I was going to see if you wanted to hangout you know without them" she said moving her head towards the boys. I soft giggle left my mouth "Yeah sure" I said smiling. She always made me feel better whether I was really upset or just off. "Perfect" she said grabbing my hand giggling. Breakfast was weird. We all got up heading to class.

I kept looking at Draco, but I got nothing in return from him. My blood boiled but my heart hurt. We were doing so good. We didn't speak a word in potions which was unlike us we usually filled the time with talking to each other. "You can all go" Snape said releasing us. I grabbed my stuff heading out the class with Pansy. The five of us walked the halls to the next class but before we entered Pansy Blaise walked over and whispered something to Pansy.

Only god knows what. "We will be back" she said flustered. I shook my head laughing shoeing them away. They walked off hand in hand leaving me Draco and Crabbe. "Grace" Crabbe said my name as I turned my head to him "mhmm" I responded back "Are you sure your okay you were acting weird yesterday?" he asked worried "I am okay really" I said grabbing his arm. "Okay just checking you know you can talk to me even if you think you can't" he reassured me.

I was lucky to have a brother like him. "Grace can I talk to you...alone" I voice said making me and Crabbe whip our heads to the direction we heard it. It was Draco. "Yeah" I said looking back up at Crabbed he nodded his head and walked over to Draco. "Can we go to your dorm?" "Sure" I said walking in front of him. We walked up to my dorm shutting the door behind us. "I am sorry" he said breaking the tension filling the room.

"I should have talked to you but you have to understand that I had to do something important" I didn't say anything I didn't know what to say. I knew I couldn't be totally mad given the situation were in but I wanted to be. "I know Draco but I was worried about you" I finally said "I'm sorry Grace" "Don't say your sorry please just tell me what happened?" I said eager to know if he was okay. "Grace...I-I the Dark Lord knows about you he knows about us" my heart dropped to my stomach in worry and fear from the words that just came out of his mouth.