Chapter 9- Your mine

MATURE CONTENT

Graces Pov

I woke up the next morning by Pansy shaking me "It is time to wake up Grace" she said in her sweet morning voice. I got up and got in the shower. The warm water felt good. I just let it roll down my back while my head filled with thoughts about yesterday.

I replayed the moment over and over in my head. I knew I  needed to talk to him so I was going to try to meet him after school today.

I finished getting ready and me and Pansy walked to the Great Hall. She went on and on about Blaise. I was very happy for her they were good for each other.

I would probably kill him if he hurt her so lets hope that doesn't happen. "Good morning ladies" Crabbe said as we sat down.

I sat next to Crabbe on one side of the table and across from us was Draco, Blaise, and then Pansy.

Draco didn't look at me when I sat down. Great he is just he good old self. "How was detention" Blaise said with a little laugh. I didn't know what to say because detention was a shit show.

"It was fine but trust me you don't want to get it with Umbridge." I said back a little more serious. Blaise looked at me confused but nodded his head.

The room filled with chatter as usually. I turned my head to look at Draco, but he was also going to look my way so our eyes locked. Every time I looked at him I felt so vulnerable.

His grey eyes burning through my head.The stare was broke by Pansy "Grace Grace!" she yelled at me. "sorry what's up?" I answered back quickly. "what were you looking at?" she questioned me.

"oh I thought I saw something but I uh didn't" I shot back. "Okay well anyways did you hear about the Yule Ball coming up. We have it every year. The boys ask the girls and we all dress up for it." she said very exited.

"sounds fun when is it?" "This weekend me and you are going dress shopping later okay?"

I wanted to talk to Draco but I couldn't tell Pansy that right here so I just nodded my head. Breakfast finished and we all made our way to our first class.

When I walked in Draco wasn't there. I was almost positive he was ahead of us. I didn't put to much thought in to it though. Class went on and still no Draco.

Class had finally finished and Draco never showed up. I was curious where he was "Hey Pansy I will catch up with you later okay" "Uh okay see you later Grace" she said back as I started to make my way to the Slytherin common room. 

I walked up to his dorm I was about to knock when the door opened and he stood in the door frame. "Grace what are you doing here?" he said pulling me aggressively into his room.

"why weren't you in class?" I questioned back. "It's none of you bloody business" he shot back at me.

I jumped a little from him yelling. His yell was strong and stern. He noticed and took a step closer to me "Damn it Grace I would never hit you why did you jump back" he yelled again.

Tears started to fill my eyes but I pushed them back as I decided he didn't get to do this to me "maybe because your yelling at me for asking a fucking question" I yelled right back.

He froze. He didn't say anything to me. "You can't just come to my dorm okay" he said more calm now. "why?" I questioned further. "because we can't be seen together" That hurt. "wow okay"

I said rage filling my voice as it cracked a little. "I can't be seen with sneaking around with Crabbe's sister" he said back trying to stay calm. "why am I not good enough to be seen with because I don't let you walk all over me like the other girls here."

I shot at him. He walked closer to me as I stepped back hitting my back against his door. I was pinned.

"If I am not going to get an answer I am going to leave I have other things to do" I said trying to push him off me.

"Yeah like what? going off with your little boyfriend Louis Grey" was he jealous?  "are you jealous of him?" I questioned him. He didn't say anything he just stared into my eyes.

Silence filled the air around us.

Then his lips came crashing into mine. Both of us fighting for dominance with each other. Our tongues brushing up against each other.

He went down to my neck hitting all the sensitive spots causing a moan to escape my lips.  He picked me up not stopping and carried me over to his bed laying me down.

He hovered over me still kissing down my neck and jaw. He took of my shirt with ease and laid wet kisses around my breast going down to my stomach.

He slipped off my skirt along with my underway in one pull. He placed more kisses on my stomach as his hand traveled down my stomach to my the inside of my thighs.

He kissed me all the way down to my thighs causing a little moan to slip my lips again. He made it to my entrance slipping his tongue in. I moaned out in pleasure.

He moved his tongue in every right direction. Causing me to arch my back. "shit" I got out through moans as I grabbed his hair with my hands.

He stopped and pulled away unbuckling his pants and taking them off along with his underwear. He made his way back to my lips and he jerked himself off. Without warning he slid his hard dick inside me.

I let out a loud moan as he started thrusting back and forth inside me. He grabbed my cheeks making me face him. "your mine Grace and only mine" he said before tilting his head back and groaning. "y-yes" is all I could get out as he picked up pace causing me to scream in pleasure now.

"fuck why do you have to feel so good" he said going in for another kiss. But I couldn't hold it I moaned loud in his mouth causing him to jerk his head back in pleasure again.

"d-draco I'm going to" I said in between whimpers and moans. "Then cum for me Grace" He said going even faster and more aggressive.

My walls tightened around his dick causing it to throb. Right as I cummed I moaned his name while arching my back.

His pace slowed down as he pulled out and cummed on my stomach. Our breathing heavy. He collapsed on top of me. Our sweaty bodies attaching to each other.

As our breathing slowed he rolled off me and laid next to me. I made my way in his arms. He jumped up within seconds of us laying together and stared putting back on his clothes.

Without questions I got up and got dressed too. "why did you jump so fast and all the sudden?" I asked him while fixing myself in the mirror. "I didn't but you have to get out of here" he said back.

"okay so are you just using me for sex or what? cause I need to know" I shot at him. "bloody hell Grace no! You just have to leave okay" I grabbed my things and walked out slamming the door behind me.

Rage filled me as I made my way back to my dorm. I thought I actually meant something more but I guess not.

I went back to my dorm and got cleaned up to go dress shopping with Pansy.

Draco's Pov

That is not at all what I was using her for. I wasn't even using her. She makes me so mad why can't she just go along and do what I say without questioning me all the fucking time.

She had to leave because I forgot I had to meet my parents for a Death Eaters meeting. I couldn't tell her that. I need to keep her out of all the bullshit. She is to pure for it.

I got dressed before heading out my dorm to the entrance of Hogwarts were my mother was.

We grabbed onto the port key she brought and made our way back to the mansion. I couldn't stop thinking about Grace.

She was addicting. Irresistible. God she pissed me off. Yet stilled managed to make my insides to back flips when I saw her. What was she doing to me.

Hi!!!!! sorry it is so slow burn right now but I promise it is going to get good and drama is coming. These events needed to happen though. Please no one leave me I love you all so much!!! Thank you for reading so far I am going to try and post more each day!