Chapter 28- Mother

Graces Pov
When I woke up he wasn't there anymore. He must have left early this morning.

It sucked I wish I woke up in his arms this morning, but I knew he left so nobody knew he was here. Pansy must have stayed in Blaises dorm because she wasn't in her bed.

I got up and slipped of my clothes getting into the shower. Thoughts of my mother came to me. I don't know if I can wait all the way until next week to see her. I finished in the shower and got ready for another day.

At least tomorrow was the weekend. I walked through the halls to the Great Hall for breakfast. Pansy Blaise Draco and Crabbe were already sitting down with each other. "good morning" Pansy said as I sat down

"morning" I answered back. I wasn't hungry all I could think about was my mom. "Grace are you okay?" Crabbe whispered in my ear "yep I'm fine" I said throwing on a smile he nodded his head back at me. Breakfast was fast as we were heading to our first class already.

We all sat down in our normal spots like next to Draco. Snape came in and began teaching. "are you okay you didn't eat at breakfast" Draco whispered close to my ear "I'm fine" I answered not looking away from Snape. Class finished along with the rest.

We all walked to the common room "oh hey guys" Tessa said stopping us. I can't stand this fucking girl "hey Tessa" Blaise answered "what are you guys doing later?" she asked us all with a smirk "nothing why" Blaise answered again looking at all of us. I kept my head down.

"you should meet me in the common room with some others" "yea sure" Blaise was quick to answer "okay then see you later... oh hey Grace didn't even see you there" she said walking away.

I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction she wanted so I didn't answer "I can't stand that bitch" Pansy shot out of no where "why what did she do" Blaise asked her.

Pansy looked right my way and said "she's just a bitch" Blaise rolled his eyes as Crabbe laughed. Draco silent. "Can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked Crabbe pulling him aside "yea sure" he answered.

"I wanna go to see mom this weekend I was maybe even thinking about leaving today" I told him "Yeah sure uh I think I will go tomorrow though" he said grabbing my shoulder "okay that's fine we'll love you and I'll see you tomorrow" I said hugging him tight.

He walked away catching up with the rest of the group. I parted ways making my way to my dorm to pack real quick.

Dracos Pov
"where did you go?" Pansy asked Crabbe as we caught back up "oh Grace had to talk to me" he answered her "where is she?" Pansy asked

"she's going to pack she wants to go see our mother tonight" he answered her looking down at his shoes. "was she going to tell us" Pansy questioned again "Uh i'm not sure" he said confusion plaster on his face.

She was really going to leave and not tell us. She wasn't going to tell me? "I'll just go see her later" Pansy said as we kept walking. "I'll be back" I said to all of them pulling away

"okay" Pansy said and kept walking along Blaise and Crabbe. I walked through the halls to her dorm as fast as I could without anyone seeing. I knocked hard. "hey" she said soft as she opened the door.

I walked right in not saying anything. "you were just going to leave and not tell me" I asked looking her way "well I didn't think it was a big deal I assumed Crabbe would tell you guys" she answered coming closer to me "are you mad?" she questioned making eye contact with me

"kind of yeah I would like for you to have told me you were just leaving" I answered her looking away "I'm sorry I didn't think you would care that much" she said sorrow filling her voice "You didn't think I would care?" I asked looking at her again

"not really" she answered looking down "Well surprise I do" I said back pissed off. "Draco I'm sorry" she said grabbing my arm "I will tell you from now on" she said tugging my sleeve a little.

I didn't answer I just turned my head and crashed my lips into hers. Our lips melted together as our tongues slide against each other. My brands traveled her body. She had the most perfect body to me.

Curves in all the right places. The kiss grew softer and softer before she pulled away looking in my eyes "just be safe" I said hugging her "I will you know that" she answered grabbing me tight.

"okay I have to get back to packing I'll see you when I get back and tell Pansy to come see me" she said pulling away. I just stared at her for a second "I will" I answered before placing another soft kiss on her perfectly plump lips. "bye Draco" she said opening the door "goodbye Grace" I answered as she shut it. I didn't want her to go.

I was so selfish for that but it was the truth. I never wanted her out of my reach. I finally found Pansy Blaise and Crabbe talking to Tessa. I knew it pissed Grace off that she talked to us. I made my way over

"oh there you are" Crabbe said pulling closer to them. "hey Draco" Tessa said with a smirk. Honestly I wish I could slap it off. I didn't have anything there for her. I only wanted Grace. "hope to see you guys later" Tessa said walking away sliding her hand over my shoulder.

"Grace wants you to go see her" I told Pansy "not me too" Blaise joked "no" I answered rolling my eyes "okay see you guys later" Pansy answered smiling.

"where did you go?" Crabbe asked as we walked down the hall "I had to do something" I answered him Blaise and Crabbe both nodded their heads.

Graces Pov
"knock knock" Pansy said coming in "hi" I said running over and hugging her "leaving with a goodbye" she asked pulling away "never" I said back smiling. "Okay send me letters and keep me posted I love you so much and send my love to your mother as well" she said grabbing my hand

"I will I love you too" I answered her "oh come here" she said hugging me again. "okay okay now get back to it also Blaise said bye" she told me laughing "tell him I said bye" I called as she walked out the door.

I got back to packing finished before it got dark. I grabbed my trunk and coat before heading out making my way to the train. Hopping on and finding an empty compartment.

As I say thoughts filled my brain. I hope my mother is doing okay or getting better. I can't lose her yet. And with that though the train started moving.

Hii!! I hope you are enjoying! the next couple of chapters are going to be very good!!! lots of drama and mixed emotions! I love you all thank you for everything! <3