Chapter 43- Birthday night

Mature Content

Dracos Pov

I lied I wasn't going to a meeting I was meeting my mother to get something for Grace. I felt bad telling her I was going to a meeting knowing how much it worried her, but I had to keep this a secret. For our safety and that fact of how soft this girl made me. I met my mom at hogsmeade.

"Draco" she said as I walked over to her "Hello mom" I said as she gave me a quick hug. "Okay what are we getting" she asked exited. "Well I wanted to get her these earrings that I know she wanted but there is also something else" I explained nervously "Okay well lets get going" my mother said grabbing my arm.

Graces Pov

The rest of my day was filled with adventures with my friends. We went to this lake in the back of Hogwarts then raided the kitchen for food. Sometimes I laughed so hard I thought I stopped breathing.

They definitely made this a birthday to remember. "Ready to go back to the common room" Pansy said as we walked the halls. We all agreed and made our way back. "Well goodnight Grace I hope you had a good day" Pansy said hugging me "Thank you guys" I said to all of them. "Of course sis" Crabbe said hugging me.

We all went different ways Blaise and Pansy went to his dorm while Crabbe went to his. I walked up to mine turning on the shower as soon as I got there. I got in getting chills when the water hit my skin. Minutes later I felt another person walk in the bathroom. I peeked my head out to see Draco undressing.

I always got memorized by him. He was perfect. He saw me through the mirror giving me a smirk. "How was it" I asked as he got in "It was okay" he said getting under the water. "How was your day?" he asked inching closer to my face "It was good" I said wanting our lips to connected already. "That's good" he said his minty breath hitting my face.

I couldn't take it anymore I crashed my lips up with his with hunger. His hands moved to cup my face as he depend the kiss sliding his tongue in my mouth. My hands traveled his back while our lips melted together. He pulled away kissing down my neck as the water hit the top of my head.

A wince left my mouth when he hit a tender spot in my skin. He moved back to my lips as my fingers ran through his hair. Without any warning his fingers slid in between my heat causing me to moan in his mouth. His fingers moved over my clit as more moans left my lips. My knees felt weak the faster he went. He pulled his finger out running it up to my mouth brushing it against my bottom lip.

I felt his dick harden beneath me as our body grew closer together fighting for dominance in each kiss. He grabbed my waist and turned me around. My placed my hands on the wall in front of me for support knowing damn well what is about to happen. He thrusted inside me full of hunger. "Shit Grace" he groaned picking up speed. Whimpers and moans left my mouth in pleasure each time he pulled back and thrusted forward.

His speed increased causing my eyes to water from such high pleasure. "Draco" I moaned out as my walls tightened around him. He slowed down a little as my walls tightened even more around his dick. With each pounded I got closer to cumming. I couldn't hold it back anymore and let go cumming on his dick that slipped out of me cumming.

We were both fighting to catch our breaths again. I turned back around to face him it felt as my legs might give out on me. "Happy birthday Grace" he said smirking trying not to laugh. I blushed a little looking into his eyes. He wrapped his arms around me as we stood together under the warm water.

"Are you staying here?" I asked pulling away "I can't tonight but I will see you in the morning" he explained to me. I was unsure why but didn't want to ask and further right now. We got out and wrapped in towels. He got back in his clothes "Goodnight Grace" he said placing a soft delicate kiss on my lips "Goodnight Draco" I said watching him leave. I got changed in the bathroom before walking out to my bed where two boxes and a note laid.

I grabbed the first box a small black one. I opened it revealing a pair of dangle emerald earrings, ones I've seen months ago in a shop. My heart raced as I looked at them shine in the light they were gorgeous. I went to the mirror putting them in my ears as a smile laid across my face. I went back over to my bed picking up a smaller black box. My eyes widened as I opened it seeing a beautiful silver ring with with a little diamond on top.

It was breath taking. I went to put it on noticing something carved on the inside. Draco. That is what was carved on it. My heart raced even more when I saw his name on it. I could have bursted in tears or screamed out, but I contained myself sliding the ring on my finger. I picked up the note on my bed gently unfolding it.

Dear Grace,

Happy birthday. I am not very good at these things, but you deserve it. A few months ago I was lucky enough to have been introduced to a beautiful, smart, caring girl. At first I thought there was nothing special about her that she was just as same as every other girl here. But I was so wrong. She was special different from the rest. She always caught my eye in every room and her little giggle made my heart skip a beat.

She is what I would call perfect. The best thing is she wasn't afraid of what I had to become. She didn't run the other way she stayed by me. It took me a while at first, but I realized how much she really does mean to me. I know sometimes she thinks I don't care, but I do and I always have. It is once and a life time you meet someone you feel so attached to it hurts. That's how I feel about her. I never want her away from me, and I never want to be away from her. I promise to always protect her until the day I die no matter how much she hates me or loves me.

I write this letter to you Grace because you are her. You are the girl that makes me weak. The girl that has changed my perspective on life. I thank you for bringing life into my dark days. I hope you had the best day because out of every living thing in this nasty curl world you deserve it. Happy birthday my Grace.

Love, Draco

Tears hit the paper causing me to look up. I felt my heart melt. He really was the one I love and this letter just confirmed it. I could't believe the words that he wrote in this.

It was the soft Draco the Draco that danced with me in the astronomy tower after the yule ball and the Draco that washed my hair when we showered together. The Draco I have fallen so hard for. I put the paper in the drawer in my night stand before laying back on my pillow. My heart was still racing from reading it and butterflies were swarming my stomach.

I rubbed my ringed as my eyes got heavy and closed. I would remember this forever.

Dracos Pov

I didn't have to leave but I was to nervous to watch her read the letter I left for her. So I just went back to my dorm. I know it was wrong leaving her, but it wasn't for anything bad I just couldn't watch.

I have never cared for someone so much. She means the world to me and I meant every last word I put down on that parchment. I laid on my bed thinking of everything that has gone on the past few days.

Mixed emotions flooded my head as I fell asleep thinking about my task and mother, but also Grace.

AHHHHH I LOVED WRITING THIS!! what did you guys think!!! I hoped you liked it<3 I am not sure when I will be posting next but when I have freetime I will. The chapters coming up are chapters i've been waiting to write to I hope you like but until then Merry Christmas to everyone I love you all!!!