Chapter 27- Where were you

Slight Mature Content
Dracos Pov
I woke up before her just watching her peacefully sleep. She looked so calm I didn't want to wake her. "don't watch me it's creepy" she said opening her eyes slightly

"I'm not" I shot back fast making her laugh. We laid for a moment before getting up and ready for class. "see you later" she said grabbing her shoes. I pulled her arm back and crashed my lips into her.

"uh see you later" I said pulled back. She blushed before walking out the door. Sometimes it still surprises me how soft I become around her.

Graces Pov
I snuck my way back to my dorm a smile plastered on my face as I did so. I made it up and opened my door before flopping on my bed almost forgetting for a second about my mother.

"where were you?" Pansy said coming out of the bathroom. Shit. "uh I went for a walk" "when at the ass crack of dawn" she shot back. "no I uh" "Grace what were you doing?" she kept questioning me. I didn't know what to say I was upsetting someone either way. Draco would kill me if I told someone, but Pansy is my bestfriend.

"Grace!" she yelled getting my attention "okay I'm sorry but I was uh with someone" what the fuck did I just say "what who?" her eyes widening "Pansy you can't tell anyone seriously I trust you and I might have to kill you if you tell anyone" she looked at me confused but nodded her head

"I was with Draco" I said looking down at my feet. "wait I-I what" she said coming over to me "Me and him have been well seeing each other without you guys knowing. He told me I can't tell anyone so I haven't until now" I couldn't believe I just said that.

"why didn't you tell me Grace" she looked at me hurt "I'm sorry I wanted to I wanted to sit and talk about it with you but I couldn't" a tear ran down my cheek afraid of her being mad at me "Do you know why you can't tell anyone?" she asked wiping my tear holding back her own. "He won't tell me. Pansy please promise me you won't tell anyone"

I begged her "I won't" she said walking away from me. I know she was hurt from me not telling her. "are you mad?" I asked now stepping towards her "no just a little hurt that's all" she said whipping her head to face me. "just know I wanted to tell you" I told her hugging her tight never wanting to let go.

"I know Grace it's okay I'm just curious why" she said pulling from the hug "me too" I nodded my head agreeing "now let's go to breakfast shall we" she said grabbing my hand. We walked down the halls to the Great Hall.

Entering to a room filled of laughter and constant chatter. We spotted the boys and made our way over "what the bloody hell took you guys so long?" Blaise asked as we sat down "none of your business" she quickly answered.

I sat next to Crabbe with Pansy Blaise and Draco across from us. "are you going to see your mother?" Pansy asked looking at me and Crabbe. I looked at Crabbe before answering "yes this upcoming week" she nodded her head along with Blaise.

Draco shot his head towards me giving me a small glance before returning to his food. Breakfast was quite and quick along with the rest of the day. I barely paid attention in classes it was to hard.

We all sat in the common room together talking about classes "hey Grace can I talk to you?" a voice asked from behind us. It was Louis. "yeah of course" I said standing up to leave with him "try to keep your dick in your pants" Blasie said as Crabbe laughed.

My heart stopped when he said that rage filling my body. "I am so sorry for that" I said as we walked the halls "it's okay Grace" he said stopping "I just wanted to see how you were doing we haven't talked much lately" he said as I stopped walking too

"I know i'm so sorry it's been crazy lately and my mother has gotten sick" I tried explaining but he cut me off "It is okay you don't need to explain  and i'm so sorry for your mom are you going to see her?" he asked grabbing my hand. Chills went through my body

"yes this upcoming week actually" I answered. "well that's good. I just wanted to see how you were but I'll let you get back to your friends goodnight Grace" he said hugging me tight making sure his hands slowly wrapped around me "goodnight Louis" I said pulling away and walking back to the common room.

"what did he want?" Crabbe asked as I sat back down "nothing really just talked" I answered as we went back to talking. I felt eyes on my the whole time. They were familiar. Dracos. I looked up locking eyes with him. He gave me a look I couldn't describe.

It made me feel he was either angry or upset or both I don't know but at the same time almost making me feel vulnerable. My palms getting sweaty the longer he looked. I he looked away when Crabbe asked him a question.

I was getting tired so I decided to get some sleep "I'm going to go up goodnight guys" I told everyone standing up "goodnight" Blaise and Crabbe said "goodnight Grace" Pansy said standing to give me a hug.

I made my way up changing into a big t-shirt just covering my underwear nothing else though. I laid down for a slowly falling asleep but woken up from knocking. "I'm coming can you calm down" I said walking to the door

"what" I asked opening the door to a tall figure. It was Draco. I relaxed myself letting him step in "what's up?" I said shutting the door "I wanted to come in here with you since Pansy and Blaise are together and your brothers asleep" he explained taking off his pants and shirt.

We laid down in my bed. I laid on my back him on his side facing me. "how was school?" he asked running his fingers on my stomach gently "fine how was yours" I asked trying to keep calm as his fingers traced my body more

"It was fine" he answered reaching my underwear "I like the no pants it makes you even more vulnerable to me" he said slow in my ear lifting up the top of my underwear lightly with his fingers "mhmm" I said arching my back slightly and closing my eyes.

His hand went further and further in. "what are you doing tomorrow?" he asked as his finger ran up and down my vagina "uh-h I'm not sure" I answered gasping. He slipped a finger in my enterance slowly "your so wet Grace" he told me sliding it in and out causing moans to leave my mouth.

He started going faster more moans leaving my lips. "d-draco" I said arching my back. He pulled out and ran his finger up my lubed vagina up my stomach to my mouth touching my lips.

I turned my head to face him as he leaned in kissing my lips ever so gently. I opened my mouth letting his tongue in. Gliding against mine. "goodnight" he said pulling away looking in my eyes "goodnight" I said staring back slightly catching my breath from what just happened.

I moved myself closer to him and he wrapped his arms around me. Shit Pansy was coming back, but I didn't want him to leave. So I didn't say anything I just closed my eyes and fell asleep in his arms.

Ahh the spice! How is it so far?? let me know in the comments!! I love writing for you guys <3 I appreciate you all so much! I made a playlist for this story my Spotify is purebloodslytherin and the playlist is named "I hate relationships. But I want you." I hope you enjoy love you!!