Chapter 6- Were nothing ok

HII!!! so so sorry for not really posting yesterday I had a family event and didn't have time but I will try and post more today. I appreciate everyone reading like you have no idea how much it means to me. I love you all and thank you so much enjoy!! <3

Graces Pov
I woke up alone. I didn't expect him to be there still but part of me wanted him to be. So many questions filled my head. Was it just a hookup? Did it mean anything to him?

I got up and got ready for school before heading to the Great Hall. Pansy was already there and sitting with Blaise, Crabbe, Draco, and another girl. Who was that? I walked over and Pansy got up and hugged me. "good morning" "good morning" I said back at her. "hey Grace" Blaise said to me and I have him a small wave in return as I sat next to my brother giving him a side hug.

Who is this girl and why was she being touchy with Draco? I don't know why I cared but jealousy and rage came over me as I watched them flirt. "how did you sleep grace" Pansy turned and asked me. I felt eyes burning into me and it was none other then Draco. "it was fine"

I responded back with a small smile. We all ate and continued talking but all I could do was notice the girl all over Draco.

She had long beautiful blond hair and green eyes. She was the definition of perfect. Of course I could feel tears start to form in my eyes as I watched them. I don't know why we weren't anything.

I couldn't take it anymore I got up front he table saying anything. "wait Grace were are you going!" Pansy yelled at after me but I just kept walking.

Why did it hurt I didn't even know him and I was obviously just his hookup.

Draco's Pov
I had to get Grace off my mind so I started flirting with a girl from Slytherin named Tessa. She sat with me at breakfast and was being very touchy I didn't really care though.

But then she walked in. I hated myself for getting this feeling when I saw her. But she meant nothing to me she was a hookup just like the rest. She sat down and everyone greeted her and she did the same back.

I noticed her looked at me a few times but I didn't look back. Pansy asked about her sleep and my heart skipped a beat. But she just responded with "it was fine" everyone continued talking but all the sudden she got up and left without saying anything.

Pansy called after her but she didn't even turn around. Wait was she upset. Pansy got up and ran after her.

I didn't know how to feel I didn't think she would be upset over it.

Graces Pov
"Grace slow down wait!" Pansy yelled following me. I stopped in my tracks to wait for her. I was crying now tears leaving my eyes burning down my cheeks.

She reached me and grabbed my shoulder "hey what's wr- g" she tried asking but I just put my head in her chest and cried. She didn't say anything but hold me. I was lucky to have her. "can you tell me what's wrong now" she asked looking my eyes. I nodded my head and brought her to the girls bathroom.

I told her everything from what happened and how I felt. She felt horrible and was very pissed off but I told her not to tell anyone and she finally agreed.

It was fine for class now so she grabbed my hand and walked me to potions. Great now I have to sit by him.

Dracos Pov
She walked into potions were her eyes red and cheeks puffy. Had she been crying? Shit. What the hell is wrong with me. But why did I care? She sat down next to me not saying a word. "Grace were you crying?" I whispered to her. No response. "answer me" I kinda yelled now.

She just turned in looked at me in disgust. I didn't say anything back. Class went by slow. It was usually filled with me and her arguing but she didn't say one word the whole time.

Class finished and she rushed out the door. I packed my things and left. I didn't feel like going to my next class so I walked around the castle.

There she was sitting int he grass outside alone. I couldn't resist walking over to her so I did. She stood up once she saw me and tried walking away but I grabbed her wrist hard. "what do you want Draco" she said trying to break the grip. "why were you crying?" I asked back "I don't know why don't you ask the girl from breakfast?"

she was upset over that. "your upset over that?" she just looked down when I asked that "Yes I am and I don't know why cause obviously you don't give a shit about me" she said back upset and angry.

"why would I were not anything okay. We had sex one time." the words slipped form my mouth. She looked at me disgusted again. She broke my grip as she said "your such an asshole" tears filling her eyes again but her words came out like fire.

That bothered me that she said that. She walked away leaving me alone in the grass field.

What did I just do? I felt almost bad for it. But why would I it was the truth. But why did it hurt so bad then.

Gosh I hate this girl.