SIXTYTWO

Once they stepped foot into the apartment, Viola looked up at Fred who was still smiling widely.

"They took it quite nice, don't you think?" He asked in a snicker.

"I'll say!" She answered and then walked over to hang her coat on the rack. Fred followed suit and hung his jacket on the rack as well. They both walked over to the couch where they seated themselves together and Viola cuddled up to Fred who wrapped his arm around her.

"If you don't mind me asking... What made you ask me?" Viola asked cautiously and looked up at Fred.

"It was something mum said back at St. Mungos that day." He said and looked down at her with a calm look on his face. "She told me that her and dad were the same age as us when they had Bill, and she didn't think we were too young. It made me realise not to take anything for granted, I want you to know how serious I am about you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

"Awww, you're so sweet and romantic." Viola said with exaggerated excitement in her voice. Fred rolled his eyes, but chuckled and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Don't tell anyone, I can't lose my bad boy image." He joked.

"What bad boy image? You're softer than butter standing in the sun for hours, Mr. Weasley." Viola teased and grabbed his cheek and pinched it gently. Fred laughed and then pressed his lips against hers in a gentle kiss.

"Only for you, future Mrs. Weasley." He said, his voice was soft and warm as he said the last words. Viola felt a flutter of butterflies flying playfully around in her stomach.

"I like the sound of that." She said quietly and kissed Fred once again. "But as I recall... you said you had some special plans for tonight?" She purred and let her hand slide down to the collar of his shirt and circled her fingers in circles on his skin.

"Hmmm, that is correct." Fred purred back and began nuzzling Viola's shoulder in a sensual way. "You said you missed me touching you... I intend on doing just that tonight and much more, princess."

"Oh yeah? Don't make me wait then." Viola whispered flirtatiously and her hand tugged the collar of Fred's shirt as she pulled him closer. Their lips met and Viola parted her lips to let her tongue glide into Fred's mouth and began playing with his tongue.

With ease, Fred pulled Viola onto his lap so she was straddling him. Just as she thought that they were going to do it right here on the couch, Fred grabbed her butt with both of his hands and gracefully rose to his feet, still carrying her. He began walking towards their bedroom while their lips were still locked and their tongues having a play date of their own.

Once inside, Fred walked over to the bed and placed Viola on it, while still kissing her. He was standing by the side of the bed and leaned down, reluctant to pull his lips away from hers.
As she tried to urge Fred to place himself on top of her, impatient and hungry for him, Fred fought her. It became apparent, that he had plans of his own.

Fred removed his lips from Viola's and she opened her eyes and looked at him with a pleasing look in her eyes. With a smirk, Fred walked away from the bed and over to his dresser to open a drawer to find something.

"Remove your clothes, love." He said from the dresser, still with his back turned to her. Viola pulled herself up in a sitting position on the bed and quickly did as he said. She removed all of her clothes, her underwear included and laid back down on her back, while Fred kept rummaging through the dresser.

Being completely naked, Viola felt herself being so incredibly excited and horny. It had been weeks since her and Fred last had sex and she had always loved when he took complete control of the situation and now they would be together for the first time as engaged. The thought of that only made Viola the more excited and she had to fight the urge not to let her own hand glide down and begin to touch and please herself.