TWENTYSIX

Before we begin - I made a wattpad instagram account. There you can follow my process, edits I make and drawings. I strive to find the absolute best writing spot in town.

Follow my Instagram @catlove0712

My ambition is to update the book everyday, but my studies can get in the way. Just know that I will continue the book no matter what.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

As expected, Harry got cleared. He was coming with them all back to Hogwarts and they celebrated. That night while the adults were conversing, Fred, George, Ginny and Viola were dancing around the kitchen and chanted: "He got off, he got off, he got off!"

"That's enough! Settle down!" Molly shouted at her children and Viola, but they didn't hear her. They were just so happy that Harry was coming with them to Hogwarts.

"He got off, he got off, he got off!" They continued and as they danced by Harry, Viola leaned in over him from his back and pinched both his cheeks.

"Be quiet, you four!"

"He got off, he got off, he got off!"

"That's enough! Fred, George, Ginny, Viola, settle down now!"

They laughed, but finally stopped. Viola's eyes met Sirius' and she knew they were thinking the same thing.

"Harry, I would like to introduce someone to you." Sirius said and waved Viola over to him. She walked over and stood behind Sirius and looked at Harry.

"Vi? I know her already, you know that." Harry said in confusion and looked at Viola, then at Sirius and then back at Viola.

"I know you do, Harry, but the thing is that Viola is actually my daughter." Sirius said and leaned back in his chair. Viola placed a hand on her father's shoulder and smiled at Harry. His jaw dropped to the table.

"Your what?" He asked in disbelief. "My daughter. I was married, or I reckon I still am?" He asked and looked up at Viola who nodded. Malinda had never filed for divorce, so yes, they were still married.

"Well then, my wife is Viola's mother, Malinda and Scott is also my son. I lived in America up until... that night." He said and clenched his jaw by the thought of the horrific night where he lost his best friend and got imprisoned for 12 years.

"You never told me that!" Harry said in accusation and glared at his godfather. Sirius sighed deeply.

"I was embarrassed, Harry. My children and wife thought I had left them, and I didn't want Viola to find out from anybody but myself." Sirius explained and placed his own hand on Viola's that still rested on his shoulder.

Harry still looked confused. Viola walked over to him and seated herself by his side. "I know that we are friends, but I want you to know that I consider you family and you can see me as a friend or a sister, whatever you like, but Harry-" she said and placed her hand on his and tugged it lightly. "I want you to know that I am here for you. Whatever you need, okay?" She said and raised her eyebrows. Harry gulped and nodded.

Viola had been so happy lately about finding out who her father was, that a tempting thought often struck her. She looked over at her dad, who was smiling at the sight of her and Harry. "I've been thinking..." she said and Sirius raised his eyebrows.

"When you are cleared... I will change my surname." She said firmly. "I want to be Viola Raywood-Black."

Sirius blinked a couple of times in surprise and Harry looked at her. "Y-you will?" Sirius stuttered. She nodded.