TWENTYFIVE

After Harry had finally arrived, things started to tense around the house. Everyone was nervous about his hearing, Viola included. Even though they were sure they couldn't expel him, Arthur and Kingsley had been coming home with copies of the Daily Prophet, each and every one of them smearing Harry's name. And Dumbledore'a too. The meetings became daily and ever since the night where she, Fred, George, Ron, Hermione and Harry had gotten permission to know what was going on, Molly was focused on not letting them hear a word more.
Viola were trying to convince Fred not to edge his mom, or he might not be able to spend his nights with her any longer. He agreed to George's dismay. They still tried out the Expandable Ears now and then, but it was halfheartedly.

For some reason, nobody told Harry who Viola's dad was. She was withholding herself. At least until after the hearing. But she wondered if Harry would be happy about it. She wanted him to know that he could see her as a sister and someone he could count on. But the days following up to the hearing dermed to pass by in a hurry.

The night before the hearing, Viola couldn't sleep. She had a million thoughts running through her head. And her mind, as it did every night, fell on her mom and Scott. She wondered where they were, what they were doing and if they missed her as much as she missed them. As many nights before, Viola scribbled down a few words on a parchment.

"Bad night. Need you."

She folded the piece of parchment and tapped on it with her wand. It folded itself into a little bird and flew under the door and away.

Viola placed herself in the window and wiped away a tear that lonely rolled down her cheek. Not even 3 minutes had passed until the door open, and in came Fred. He walked over to Viola and wrapped his arms around her.

"What's up?" He asked softly and stroked her hair.

"Same as usual..." She mumbled into his chest.

"You shouldn't worry so much about them. Scott will protect your mum and himself, you know that." Fred said calmly and Viola nodded. She knew that, but it wasn't so much worry as it was heartache. But if she didn't have Fred or George, she was sure, that she would have been broken by now.

"Let's get to bed, yeah?" Fred said softly and grabbed her hand, tugging it lightly. She did as he suggested and followed him over to her bed. Before she could lay down, Fred pulled her in and placed a very gentle kiss on her lips. Viola melted into his kiss and into him. Like many nights before, this was their way of taking their mind off things, and Viola didn't mind it one bit. But tonight was different.

Fred was gentle, very gentle and dragged out every moment to get the most of it. Every caress, every touch was different.

After having been standing up, kissing for what seemed like hours, Fred gently placed Viola on her bed and crawled on top of her. He wasn't impatient this time as he usually was. He took his time and touched her gently all over her body. This was way more arousing than anything they had done so far. Fred trailed kisses from her mouth and down her neck and Viola stretched her neck out, allowing him complete access, all the while Fred was tugging lightly in her shirt. Viola sat up and pulled her shirt off and then placed a hungry kiss on his lips as she tried to pull off his shirt as well. He helped and got it off in a swift movement.

Within a matter of seconds, they got rid of every obstacle. Soon they were both completely naked, still kissing and Fred was gently running his left hand all over her body. This time, she didn't have to beg for anything. He broke the kiss and looked her in her eyes, she panted and nodded.

Fred kissed her once again, and grabbed himself to enter inside her. It felt so different, but so good. She didn't know if it was the anticipation that had grown because of his gentle touches and kisses or if it was just him. No matter what he did, Viola couldn't get enough of Fred. He was pleasing her in every way imaginable and always made sure she felt good. He had been worried that Viola hadn't yet reached climax with him, but she ensured him that it was somewhat normal for most girls to not reach climax during sex. It seemed like he wanted to reach that achievement that night.