Writing update and announcement!

Hey sugar cubes. I'm sorry that I'm not brining you a new chapter just yet.

As many of you already know and as I have told before - I'm going through a very rough phase at the moment.
I'm displeased to say that it's only gotten worse. A lot of things are happening in my life right now and it's affecting me deeply.

My doctor is "experimenting" with my medications, so I'm currently experiencing the side effects which is basically deeper depression.
I'm not writing this to get pity or anything like that, but I keep thinking of the story and you guys and feel bad about not being able to write. I want to keep you updated on this matter, so you don't think that I've given up on the story, because I haven't! God forbid.

It's tough because I know what is going to happen, but I can't seem to write the words. Very complicated form of writers block, you could say.

I'm trying to write and make updates, but it's coming along insanely slow.

With the bad stuff out of the way, I'm pleased to announce that I have figured out a plot for a new book! This book will also be fan fiction in the Harry Potter universe.

Here are the basic things about the story:

It's a time turner story. Travelling from our time (2021) to the late 1990's where our female main character wants to change some things that happened back then.
It's a love triangle story between our main character, George Weasley and Lee Jordan!

Down below you will see the cover for the story and the title. I'm going to publish the story after Invitation Only is finished which it isn't yet! And I hope you will follow me into the next story!

 I'm going to publish the story after Invitation Only is finished which it isn't yet! And I hope you will follow me into the next story!