EIGHTYNINE

First of...
I hit 500k reads! You guys are awesome!

Thank you so much for reading my story, I feel so incredibly happy to know that you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing!

So from the bottom of my heart - thank you so so much!

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

"Are you ready for tonight?" George asked with a wink as he flicked his wand and locked the shop doors. Fred was a few meters behind him, counting the register.

"Yeah, but it has been really hard coming up with a good reason for Vi to leave the house tonight while I set up everything." Fred said with a sigh and placed the golden coins in a bag.

"Did you come up with a good reason?" George then asked as he let the blinds fall down, covering the displays in the windows.

"Yeah, but I had to convince Hermione to lie to Vi. At first she called me mad, but as soon as I explained to her that it was for our first wedding anniversary surprise, she complied."

"So where is Vi?"

"At Hermione's. She gave Vi a real good sob story about her freaking out about her finals." Fred said with a chuckle. "So Vi is currently over there thinking she's comforting Hermione while I romance the house a bit."

"She's going to be pissed at first, I'm calling it." George said with a scoff and grabbed his bag from the cupboard.

"Probably, but a few cuss words and a slap on my arm later, she's going to love the hell out of me, if you know where I'm getting at." Fred said with a exaggerated wink at George who slowly shook his head.

"Too much information, Freddie. But good luck!" George said with a laugh as he exited through the back door leading up to the apartment. Fred had just about finished his work for the day as he grabbed his things and went for the fireplace.

A few seconds later, he stepped out into his own living room. The dirty dishes from breakfast were still soaking in the sink and after turning on the lights, it was the first thing Fred went to do. He had about an hour and a half before Vi would come home, and in that time he would clean up the place and then drag down their mattress to place in front of the TV and he would cover them with pillows and blankets.

Just like on their honeymoon, Fred knew that Vi appreciated the simple things most of all. So for their first wedding anniversary, they would cuddle up on the mattresses and watch Lord of The Rings. All he needed was to make it to a pizza place and take them home after he had prepped the living room.

He quickly finished the dishes, before he rushed to move their furniture around to make room for the mattress. With the help of a great levitation spell, it was a piece of cake getting the mattress down and placed neatly in front of the TV. He was done in no time, which gave him enough time to shower, shave and fetch their food.

An hour later, he re entered his house with a bag of two pizzas and some extra side dishes. He placed the bag on the bed on the floor, and took out his wand, flicked it and candles all around the house turned on - and just in time.

Just as the candles were lit, he heard a pop outside, indicating that Vi had just appeared outside. With a few swift jumps, he stood in the hallway, waiting for her to open the door.