EIGHTYFIVE - Knot

It was overwhelming and it was difficult to get a grip around. How could someone possibly be this happy? To finally give oneself completely to someone. Someone you deeply loved. Not only that, but to be surrounded by the people you love most in the world to cheer you on, to celebrate you.

As Viola Weasley began walking back down the aisle, hand in hand with her husband, Fred, her bouquet in her right hand, her left wrapped in Fred's, she found herself happier than she had ever been. She was smiling widely as her family and friends were clapping, her mother and Fred's mother were sobbing happy tears.

The little wizard who had officiated the ceremony pulled out his wand and the chairs were pushed to the sides of the tent, as the entrances dissolved and a group of house elves emerged.
Kreacher was walking in front of the whole group and was wearing the cutest little suit and tie. Viola was smiling widely to the little creature, proud of him to finally be okay with wearing clothes. Kreacher quickly rushed towards Fred and Viola with a tray in his hand and presented the champagne glasses. Both Fred and Viola grabbed a glass each and thanked the house elf.
Kreacher bowed before them, and Viola let go of Fred's hand and kneeled before the house elf.

"You never have to bow for anyone ever again." She said warmly and Kreacher looked up at her.

"Mrs. Weasley. My warmest congratulations to you and Mr. Weasley." Kreacher said and his eyes traveled to Fred. As he did, Fred joined Viola and kneeled before Kreacher as well.

"Thank you, Kreacher. We couldn't be happier with you helping us out." Fred said with a big smile.

"It was Kreacher's pleasure." The house elf said and the corners of his mouth vibrated shortly in the hint of a smile. Then he simply nodded his head and then moved forward to serve the rest of the guests as Viola and Fred got back on their feet.

"Can you believe I used to hate that little thing?" Fred said with a chuckle as his eyes followed Kreacher away.

"Different times back then." Viola said and looked up at Fred.

"Indeed."

"Brother! Sister!" George suddenly shouted and approached them with open arms. He grabbed both Fred and Viola and pulled them in for a group hug. "Oh, what a wonderful day to accept your futures! Fred with a hell of a beer gut and Viola with..." But he quickly closed his mouth at the sight of Viola's raised eyebrows. "Oh, what am I saying? Vi will always be gorgeous."

"Nice save." Fred chuckled and padded his twin on his shoulder. "What the hell do we even do now?"

"Are you kidding? We're going to party!" George exclaimed and a group of people cheered behind him. He turned around and bowed.

"The boss has spoken." Viola laughed and then greeted their parents and Kingsley.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

The orchestra was going through all kinds of music genres as the dance floor started to swarm with dancing guests.
Viola had gathered all the women in a group and stood before them with a wide grin as she turned around and threw the bouquet over her head. As soon as she heard cheering and laughing, she turned around to see who had caught it.
A joyful laughter escaped her when she saw Jamie's satisfied smirk, holding the bouquet in his hand and glanced over at Justin Finch-Fletchley who was staring back at his boyfriend with wide eyes.

"No way back now, Justin!" Fred joked and the men watching the whole ordeal started laughing.

Before they knew it, the orchestra started playing a menacing melody. Before she even had time to react, Jamie had approached her and asked her to dance with him, which she gladly accepted.