TWENTYFOUR

4 days after Arthur came home with the news of Harry casting a patronus charm, Fred and George had developed something very useful. Expandable Ears. That way, they could listen in on the meetings that happened almost every night in the house.

"So Harry is coming tonight!" Ron said excitedly and clapped his hands after all of them had moved to Fred and George's room. They wanted to discuss what they had just overheard.

"Don't get too excited, Ron." Hermione said and shot a gloomy look at his fingers. They were completely scratched up after Hedwig had done her work on them. "I won't be surprised if he is pissed at us." She said and sighed.

"Being here will cheer him up as soon as he gets here!" George said and rubbed Hermione gently on her back to comfort her. "Did you find anything useful he can use for the hearing?" He then asked and Hermione shook her head.

"I mean, it's obvious they can't expel him when he was only trying to save his and his cousin's life." She said trying to assure herself more than the others. "You're right, Hermione! He will be fine!" George said and clapped his hands.

Fred was lying in his bed while the others talked and Viola was lying be his side with his arm wrapped around her.

"I reckon Harry will be about as loud as you were last night." Fred whispered in her ear and Viola giggled. Last night, Fred had snuck into her room once again and they had tried out some new things. She was wearing a turtleneck sweater to hide the love marks that Fred had left on her neck and Fred was reluctant to lie on his back, due to the healing scratches, Viola had left on his back. Knowing that was just all the more exciting to her. They still had things to hide and it excited them heavily.

"How do you think Harry will react to Sirius being Vi's dad?" Hermione asked Ron and Viola directed her attention to them. That was a good question. Viola had heard everything about how Sirius had taken a father role to Harry and how close they were.

"I don't know." Ron said and shrugged. "I reckon he'll be shocked."

"If Sirius' innocence is ever proven, don't you think he will take in both Harry and Vi?" George asked. Hermione thought about it and then nodded. "Yes, I think he would. After being away from Vi for 14 years, I think he would love to have her close for once." She said and Viola thought about it. Living with her newfound dad with Harry Potter. The boy she had been fangirling about when she was at Ilvermorny and whom was now her friend. It was a warm and welcome thought. Yea, if that option was ever going to be possible, she would definitely move in with her dad, hopefully along with her mom. Then Harry could also really be a part of a family. Her family. Harry was her family now and she was going to make sure he knew that once he got there.

"What are you thinking about?" Fred asked her quietly. Sometimes - most times - Fred spoke to her like there were no one else in the room. It was reassuring that they could be so open about their relationship to all the others now. They had both agreed that they were indeed in a relationship. Fred Weasley was her boyfriend and she was his girlfriend. It was a title, she was proud to bear. And he had proven to be a really good boyfriend. He took care of her when she needed it. They had developed a way of communicating at night when they were apart. If Viola had a bad night, she would enchant a piece of paper to fly down to Fred in their room a floor down her own. Then he would come up as soon as he could and comfort her.

A few days prior, Molly had asked him about his nightly visits to Viola's room. Fred had told her the truth that he was comforting her because she had bad nights, where she missed her mom and Scott so badly, that she felt physical pain. Viola had eavesdropped on the conversation and Fred told his mom that he wanted to live up to his promise to Scott. To take care of her. That comment warmed Molly up to the idea of Fred spending nights with Viola. He had assured her that it wasn't just good fun with her, but that he was invested. And ever since that night, they were allowed to sleep in the same bed. Sometimes Viola spent her nights down with the twins, because she also wanted to be with George and Fred didn't mind that. As he had explained: He was completely stoked that his girlfriend was so close with his twin, because they could all three spend time together. He could spend time with Viola while working on Weasley products with George. And George was warming up to the fact that Fred and Viola were an item. Ever since Viola had promised Fred to stop isolating herself, she had kept her word and it had turned out to be the best decision she had made.