FORTYNINE

Blissful energy had surrounded the Great Hall. Everyone sat together, not caring which house they belonged to. Scott was still unconscious and was set to be moved to St. Mungos.

Viola had been healed by madam Pomfrey at her best ability. She couldn't heal the wounds completely and they would become scars, but she didn't mind. She didn't care about some silly scars. All she knew was that very member of the Weasley family was okay and Harry and Hermione as well.

She felt immensely better as she sat around one of the tables on Fred's lap and rested her head against his chest as they sat and talked with others. George sat across them. Viola just stayed in her position and listened in to the fantastic tales of the battle. Ron explained everyone what had been going on for the past year and what their mission had been.

"How are you feeling, love?" Fred whispered in her ear and Viola smiled. "Tired." She said quietly and Fred kissed her cheek. "How tired?" He asked with his lips against her cheek. She turned her head and saw that he was smirking. "What, now? Here?" She whispered and couldn't contain a chuckle.

"No time like the present, I have a brilliant idea." He said and Viola giggled in response. She got up from her comfortable spot in his lap and he followed suit.

"We're going to take a little stroll." Fred said to his family and then grabbed Viola's hand and began leading her out of the Great Hall.

"Wait, Fred, hold on." Viola said as she noticed a family of three sitting by themselves. She released her hand from his and began walking over to the tall blonde who sat in the middle of his parents. Draco looked up as Viola approached and she could tell he was scared that she would flip out.

Viola's eyes went to his mother, and she looked back at her. Narcissa had been after her like Bellatrix, but something on her face told Viola that she never much cared to catch her.

Then Viola held out her hand towards Draco and he looked at her baffled.

"No more shit from you, Malfoy." Viola said firmly as Draco slowly grabbed her hand and got up. She looked him dead in the eye as he shamefully shook his head.

"Good." Viola said quickly before she released his hand and turned away to return to Fred.

"Viola?" Draco called and Viola stopped to turn around. "Thank you." He added before sitting down. She nodded in response and took the last steps over to Fred.

"What was that about?" Fred asked as he wrapped his arm around her and started walking up the stairs.

"Well, I don't know about you, but I'm done with grudges and hate." She responded and followed him up the stairs. Fred sent her a smile and nodded.

"So where are we going?" She asked as he pulled her down a corridor. Fred chuckled.

"McGonagall's office." He said and Viola's eyes widened. "What?!" She yelped in panic as they reached her office. Fred opened the door and pulled her in.

"Always wanted to do it in here." He snickered and immediately pinned Viola against the wall and kissed her deeply. Viola laughed against his lips and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Fred snaked his arm around her waist and pulled her closely against his own body where she could already feel his erection powering through his pants.

"My, my... Someone's happy." Viola flirted and Fred pulled away to give her a crooked smile.

"What did you expect? He hasn't seen you in three months." He answered and his hands starting moving down to her thighs whereas he grabbed them hardly and lifted them up, so her legs wrapped themselves around his hips. He started moving towards the desk and with a swift and graceful movement, he shoved everything on the desk aside and placed Viola lying down on it.