Chapter 53

" I know you have a lot of questions in your mind. Unfortunately, I don't have much time. Now that you have reached the spirit douluo realm, I can finally rest in peace. " His cold voice sounded again.

As she was about to reply, he spoke again, " This message would only play if you had reached at least spirit douluo realm. I know you must resent me for not being there for you. Xiao Yin, believe me, your safety was my top priority. "

At this moment, the hazy mist covering his face faded away, and a handsome man looking not more than twenty appeared in front of them.

Everyone was dumbstruck after looking at him. They finally understood the source of her beauty. Ah Yin looked a few points similar to him.

Even though it was a message, she could still feel warmth and tenderness in his eyes. There was a gentle smile on his face as he continued to look at his daughter.

As if thinking of something, the smile on his face faded away, and his cold voice sounded again, " Daughter, promise me one thing. You must revive younger brother Lin after you become a God. "

After speaking till here, he sighed for a moment before continuing, " He also used to be a God before I crippled him. " He stopped after saying this; it seemed as if he remembered an event from his past.

Everyone, especially Ah Yin, was shocked as they heard him. She looked at her father with some confusion in her eyes. She could not understand why her father crippled Grandpa Lin.

It was as he had already expected this, " You seemed to be confused? He was the reason our family faced this disaster. Once he was my good brother, but during the war, he betrayed us and stabbed your mother, crushing her heart. " The temperature in the hall dropped a few degrees, and everyone felt chills on their back he unconsciously released killing intent.

Even if it was just a remnant thought of a God, still they could not resist the killing intent released by him. Everyone released their martial spirit and spirit power to resist it.

Yu Xiaogang rushed and stood in front of her daughter and Xiao Wu and protected them with his spirit power.

Suddenly the temperature in the hall rapidly decreased, and the floor started to freeze. Yu Xiaogang turned around and saw Yu Yan had unconsciously possessed her martial spirit.

The remanent thought of Ah Yin's father also felt his breath and his body trembled for a moment before regaining his composure. He took back his killing intent and waved his hand, which knocked Little Yan unconscious.

Although it may have been for a moment, Xiaogang and Ah Yin both noticed his body trembling before he took action against Yu Yan.

" Don't worry; she is just unconscious. Before you ask anything, I lied. This is not a simple message; instead, it contains a part of my soul. "

" Xiao Yin, knowing everything now will only harm you. Focus on improving your strength. When you reach the Titled douluo realm, come back. At last, this crown is my final gift to you. I do not wish for you to the strongest in the world; my only wish is for you to live happily. " The figure became illusionary again, and slowly it vanished.

The crown turned into a beam of light, shot towards Ah Yin, and entered into her sea of knowledge. As soon as it disappeared, a silver-golden crown tattoo appeared on her forehead.

Everyone was silent and did not speak for a while. Tang Hao stepped forward and hugged his wife, patting her back, comforting her.

Yu Xiaogang's face did not show the previous calmness; instead, he looked a little gloomy as he thought of the scene that happened before. He thought for a while but could not get to any conclusion and sighed. Finally, he thought to himself, ' Everything will become easy if I am strong enough. '

After thinking of this, his mood became better; he said, " Everyone must be tired, let's rest for the day, and we will leave tomorrow. "

Nobody objected to his decision. Afterward, they all stepped out of the main hall and returned to their rooms.

Liu Erlong gently placed her daughter on the bed and slept with her while she kicked Xiaogang out of the room. He smiled bitterly and stroked his head in embarrassment. How was this his fault if he is stronger in that aspect.

Xiaogang entered the other room and sat on the bed. He thought that with her relationship with Ah Yin, he could recruit Xiao Mei as a teacher in the future. Now that his strength has reached the spirit-sage level, it is time to start the plan.

" The Next Morning. "

Every one seemed in high spirit as if they had forgotten the events which took place yesterday. The three of them cooked a delicious breakfast, and all of them ate with gusto.

They knew that after this, everyone was going to go their separate ways and won't meet each other for a long time. After lazing around for a few hours, they returned to the place from which they had entered this small realm.

Before Ah Yin summoned her martial spirit to open up the gate, Xiaogang stepped forward and said, " Sister Mei, After Xiao Wu transforms into a human, crush this stone, I will immediately sense it. " After saying this, he took out a stone from his spirit tool and gave it to her.

Although she was a bit confused; still, she accepted it because she thought that he would not hurt her and her daughter.

" I will accept Xiao Wu as my disciple and train her. " He continued.

Before she could reply, Ah Yin spoke, " Congratulations, Sister Mei! "

" Brother Xiaogang, you can not be partial. You also have to accept my future child as your disciple. " Tang Hao also added.

" Yes, Big Brother Xiaogang, you have to accept our future child. " Ah Yin also supported her husband before she started blushing as she heard her own words. She glared at Tang Hao angrily.

Seeing her sister and a Title douluo congratulating her, Xiao Mei did not think for a long time and replied, " Then, I will trouble you to take care of my daughter in the future. "

Xiaogang also smiled after getting a positive response and said, " Don't let her practice spirit power after she transforms into a human. "

Now that she has accepted him as a teacher for her daughter, she did not argue or ask him to explain the reason behind his words; instead, she nodded and said, " Okay. "