Chapter 49

Ah Yin's face showed complex emotions as she glanced around the surroundings. It had been her home for thousands of years before she transformed into a human and left.

Suddenly she felt a warm hand on her shoulder, and as she turns around, Ah Yin saw Tang Hao, whose face showed a rare loving gaze standing behind her, showing his support.

After seeing him, she felt better and thought to herself, " Yes, I am not alone anymore like before. I have a loving husband and others with me now. "

" Cough! " Xiao Mei couldn't help herself but interrupt the couple. Although she herself transformed into a human yet did not live among them, which caused her to be embarrassed after looking at the scene in front of her. Xiaogang and Erlong also laughed after seeing this.

Both of them blushed as soon as they heard the cough; she removed Tang Hao's hand from her shoulder and diverted everyone's attention, " Let's go. " She started walking immediately afterward.

Ah Yin Showed a triumph smile after seeing Xiao Mei and Tang Hao, who had already regained his composure, following her, yet her smile stiffened after seeing the look on Her brother and Erlong's face. She decisively ignored both of them.

The group walked down the valley, and after a few minutes, they stopped in front of the cave at the bottom of the mountain.

Ah Yin stepped forward, raised her right hand, summoned her martial spirit, and a blue-silver grass covered in golden specks appeared on top of her hand.

She flicked her right hand gently, and vines of blue-silver grass appeared from the ground and rushed forward towards the cave, forming a mysterious pattern.

As soon as the pattern formed, a mysterious yellow rune appeared in the air outside the cave's entrance. Everyone except Xiaogang and Ah Yin looked shocked; they had never seen anything remotely similar to this before.

Although Xiaogang looked calm on the outside, yet he was also surprised by rune and murmured to himself, " I finally understand, so that's how it is. " The existence of this rune helped him understand many things which were not clear before.

He looked towards his sister and thought, " Yin is really very lucky. " No one noticed his gaze as they all were still looking towards the rune.

Ah Yin injected her spirit power into the rune, and its yellow color started glowing brightly before it started releasing yellow specks of light. These balls of light arranged themselves in a specific pattern under the influence of the rune and formed an entrance.

" Let's enter. " After seeing the familiar gate, she looked back and said. Immediately afterward, she stepped inside and vanished in front of them.

Seeing his wife enter, Tang Hao also stepped inside the gate, and everyone else followed behind him.

As everyone stepped inside the gate, everything blacked out, and before anyone could speak, all of them found the scenery in front of them had changed. The mountain in front of them had vanished, and what replaced it was a beautiful garden filled with blue-silver grass and trees.

The fresh air and rich life aura made both their mind and body relaxed.

" Xiaogang, so is this a separate world? " Liu Erlong asked her husband, and the rest of them, including Ah Yin, also looked towards him, waiting for his answer.

If it was before getting his memories, even if Xiaogang studied all of the books on the continent, he could only shake his head helplessly, but now the result will not be the same.

He stroked his chin and thought for a moment before replying, " It can be said as a different world or, to be exact, a sub-realm made by a God-level expert. " Instead of going into the details, he kept his answer short and simple. He knew knowing too much would not do good for them.

" Hiss..." Everyone, including Ah Yin, took a deep breath after hearing his words. Their reaction was already in his expectation; after all, anything involving a God is bound to startle people.

" Sister Yin, Why don't you show us your palace? " After seeing that Ah Yin wanted to continue on the topic, Xiaogang spoke without giving her any chance to speak.

" Uh... Okay. " Ah Yin absentmindedly replied and gestured everyone to follow her. One after another, many questions popped up in her mind after hearing Xiaogang's words. She couldn't believe that the palace she had lived for most of her life belonged to a God.

They continued to walk for a few minutes on the single path in front of them. Everyone, especially a little brat and pink rabbit, happily looked left and right all the way.

Before long, they reached the end of the path and saw a blue-silver palace in front of them.

Everyone got captivated by the magnificent building in front of them. Even Xiaogang had to admit that this is the most magnificent building he has seen on the continent.

This three-story palace radiated a noble aura. At first glance, it seemed to be made of ordinary marble, yet on the second look, the building seemed to be alive.

" Sister Yin, your house is a bit too magnificent. " Erlong joked with Ah Yin.

" Erlong, you are wrong, now it is both Sister Yin and Brother Hao's little house. " Xiaogang also made a rare joke he especially stressed on the word little. Ah Yin and Tang Hao both blushed after hearing them.

" Tap! tap! Tap! " As they were about to enter the palace, everyone heard the sound of footsteps approaching, and everyone looked towards the entrance.

They saw an old man coming out of the palace. He stepped forward and kneeled in front of Ah Yin and said, " Welcome back, your Majesty, " which surprised everyone because they never thought that there would be anyone else.

Ah Yin helplessly shook her head after seeing this scene and spoke, " Grandpa Lin, how many times have I said that you don't have to kneel in front of me! " Although the old man kneeling in front of her was only her caretaker, she regarded him as her relative.

The old man shook his head after hearing her and replied, " Your Majesty, this is the only rule set by his old Majesty, which I can not violate. "

Ah Yin sighed and did not bother to argue with him; every time she tries to change something, he brings out the name of the old majesty. She had asked him many times about the identity of the real owner of this place, but he never told her.

" Grandpa Lin, please show around to my friends. " She grabbed Tang Hao's hand and left immediately after speaking.

The old man named Lin sighed and motioned them to follow him. He became their personal guide and gave them a tour around the palace while explaining to them about the important areas.

Although they knew beforehand that this place was not simple, after his introduction, everyone finally understood its importance. It is clearly a holy land for the spirit masters possessing plant martial spirits. Moreover, the spirit energy is at least twice as compared to the mainland.

Finally, after a few hours, the couple joined the group again.

" Your Majesty, you finally reached rank 80! You did not absorb your eighth spirit ring, did you? " The old man Lin clearly looked nervous as he asked her this question.

" No, I did not? what's wrong, grandpa Lin? " Seeing his anxious face, she asked in confusion.

At this moment, everyone present on the scene looked at both of them in confusion.