Chapter 54

Although the time they spent together was short, yet over the course of recent events, they became close. At present, as they were about to leave, both Yu Yan and Xiao Wu started shedding tears. Seeing this, Xiaogang and Ah Yin started coaxing them.

After a few minutes, both of them finally managed to coax them. Xiaogang let out a deep breath and said, " Younger sister Yin, please open the gate. "

Ah Yin nodded, " Okay. " She summoned her martial spirit and repeated the process by which all of them had entered this space. Soon, a similar gate made of energy appeared in front of them.

With their previous experience, one after another, everyone stepped into the gate and walked out of this small space. Finally, after returning to the Star Dou Great Forest, their bodies relaxed. No one could be blamed for this; after all, it was their body's natural response when it felt threatened while traveling through a space gate.

Everyone including, Little Yan, recovered after a while and became vigilant. Although their trip had gone more smoothly than they had expected; still, it did not become a reason to lazy around.

Xiaogang and Tang Hao nodded to each other, and everyone started marching out of the forest. Liu Erlong had already hugged her daughter in her arms. Their current speed could not be compared with the time when they were entering the forest; after all, they had already completed their objective, and there was no reason to stay around.

After a while, they finally came out of the Star Dou Great Forest and continued towards Suotuo city. Not long after entering the city, Tang Hao took the lead to arrange a place for everyone to stay. Coincidently he again booked the room's in the same hotel as before.

Xiaogang and Tang Hao knew that tomorrow, both of them would go their separate ways; hence, they went out for drinks. While Ah Yin and Erlong also acted all mysterious in front of them.

" Brother Hao, you need to be careful, even if you are a Titled Douluo! " He spoke after emptying his cup.

Tang Hao sighed; he looked at the sky before drinking his wine in a single go and said, " All I truly desire is to stay happily with my wife. "

Grandmaster also sighed; he himself once held such desires, but without sufficient strength, how could he guarantee the safety of his loved ones? He said, " Brother Hao; if you get tired of roaming around the mainland, you and younger sister Yin are always welcome to join me and become a teacher in the academy. "

Tang Hao thought for a while before nodding, " Thank you, brother Xiaogang. I will keep it in my mind. "

Their tactic understanding had improved by leaps and bounds over such a short period of time. After this, both of them did not speak; instead, they continued to enjoy the wine.

Time passed in this manner; before long, the sun rose again, and both of them used their spirit power to wash away the effect of alcohol.

" I hope brother Hao becomes a father himself by the next time we meet. " Xiaogang left immediately after speaking.

On the other hand, Tang Hao had an expression of not knowing whether to laugh or cry. He shook his head and walked away.

#

After leaving Tang Hao, he walked back to the hotel. Xiaogang stepped into the room and saw Erlong and Little Yan sleeping soundly.

The corner of his face twitched after seeing this scene, and an evil grin appeared on his face.

" Pah! Pah! " He walked towards Erlong's side, raised his right hand, and accurately hit on her perfectly rounded buttocks.

Liu Erlong, who was sleeping soundly, felt pain in her rear, alarmed, woke up, and looked around. Only to see an evil smirk on Xiaogang's face. She immediately guessed what had just happened; her pretty face became red with embarrassment.

Erlong hastily looked on the other side to check if their daughter had woken up or not. She finally sighed after finding that little Yan was still asleep. She glared at him and asked, " Why did you spank me? "

" Erlong, as a dignified spirit douluo? How could you be so free minded that you slept without any vigilance? You deserved to be spanked. "

Although she wanted to refute it yet after looking at his serious eyes, she lowered her head and softly spoke, " Xiaogang, I will not be careless in the future. "

He also smiled after hearing this and did not continue to blame her for this. He said, " It is time to leave. "

As she was about to speak, he interrupted her and said, " Don't look for them; they have already left. "

She nodded, " Okay. "

Soon, the little girl woke up. After looking at her lively appearance, a gentle smile hung on their faces.

Looking at the sun high in the sky, without wasting any time, the trio ate the food and quickly hit the road.

According to the information he had gathered before entering the Star Dou Great Forest, his sworn brother Flender had some friction with the royal family of the kingdom of Balak.

Hence before traveling to Balak city, he intended to try his luck and visit the nearby village to see if Flender had already shifted or not.

The three of them walked out of the southern gate of the city.

Soutou city was truly one of the two major cities in the kingdom. Just after leaving the city, all that the three of them saw was farmlands.

Xiaogang's eyes flickered after seeing this, and he thought to himself, ' If they really pushed Flender to this place, maybe changing the royal family of Balak Kingdom is a good thing. '

Liu Erlong noticed that apart from the large stretching farmlands, there was nothing else and asked him, " Xiaogang, where are we going? "

He thought for a while before telling her truthfully, " Going to meet elder brother Flender. "

Liu Erlong's body shook slightly after hearing him. Her face showed complex emotions as she thought of the past.

Xiaogang came forward, placed his hand on her shoulder, showing a gentle smile, he said, " Leave everything to me. "

Not long after, they saw a village not far from them, and with their eyesight, they saw " Shrek Academy, " written on a wooden plank outside the village.

Xiaogang muttered, " Sure enough, you really came here. "