Chapter 72

[ Shrek Academy ]

Under Zhao Wuji's lead, Ning Fengzhi and Sword Douluo entered the Shrek academy. Compared to before, the academy was much quieter.

After entering the hall, Zhao Wuji waved his hand and motioned Yin Shu to arrange two seats for Ning Fengzhi and Sword Douluo.

Now that it has been determined that The Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Clan is Shrek academy's ally. How could Zhao Wuji allow them to sit with others? Soon, Yin Shu arranged two chairs and a table with snacks and tea placed on it.

Seeing this, everyone's face twitched; even Ning Fengzhi was taken aback. How could he not? He had just visited the academy a few hours ago and got the same treatment as others; yet, now they treated him like a VIP.

After Prince Xue Xing saw this scene, his face became black and blue, and he thought to himself, ' This shitty academy, how dare they! ' Yet, he did not show even an ounce of dissatisfaction. Why? Because of the presence of Sword Douluo.

With his shrewd nature, Prince Xue Xing understood that with Ning Fengzhi's arrival, the situation was not something he could control. Now he could only wait for the Emperor and Dugu Bo's arrival.

After a few minutes, a group of soldiers arrived outside of the Shrek Academy, and after seeing the royal guards, everyone understood that Emperor Xue Ye has arrived.

As the only senior member of the academy present, Zhao Wuji personally greeted the group. While Yin Shu cleverly arranged the Emperor's seat next to Patriarch Ning's.

Zhao Wuji, " Welcome, your Majesty! "

Xue Ye, who had a smile on his face, nodded back. He had read the information on Zhao Wuji and knew that the latter is a spirit-saint.

Zhao Wuji, " Let's enter. " He waved his hand respectfully and gestured the Emperor to follow him.

A few minutes later, the group entered the main hall. Everyone except Ning Fengzhi, Sword Douluo, and Prince Xue Xing kneeled and greeted the Emperor.

Xue Ye casually waved his hand and gestured everyone to return to their seats. He walked forward, sat beside Ning Fengzhi, and said, " I heard that Patriarch Ning had returned back to the clan. " His tone carried a hint of surprise.

Moreover, after seeing the white-clothed Sword Douluo sitting beside's him, Xue Ye felt that today's events would not be peaceful.

Ning Fengzhi seemed to understand the meaning behind the Emperor's words and said, " Your Majesty, indeed I had returned; yet, Shrek Academy's vice-dean Zhao came to ask for my help. " He chose to speak frankly rather than beating around the bush.

Normally Ning Fengzhi would not have done this. Yet, who asked Prince Xue Xing to oppose him openly? Even if Zhao Wuji did not come asking for his help, he would still come to Shrek Academy.

Emperor Xue Ye's face twitched after hearing him, and he couldn't help but curse his younger brother in his mind. He took a deep breath and controlled his rising anger.

Xue Ye said, " I see. "

He turned around and looked at his younger brother, and without giving Xue Xing and chance to speak, Xue Ye gestured the guard to read his decree.

The royal guard took a step forward and said, " The current Emperor, his Majesty, Xue Ye appoints Yu Xiaogang, Liu Erlong, and Flender as the Marquis of Heaven Dou Empire. "

Shock! Silence!

After hearing the Emperor's decree, the surroundings became silent, and there was a shock on people's faces, especially on Prince Xue Xing's face. No one, not even Ning Fengzhi, thought that the Emperor would appoint three Marquis like this.

After seeing the shock on their faces, a bitter smile appeared on Xue Ye's face. He never intended to give them such a generous reward; it was all forced by because of his younger brother's actions.

Prince Xue Xing, " Bro... Emperor, what are you doing? "

Everyone including, Xue Ye, frowned after hearing his questioning tone. The Emperor, not at all, explained and simply said, " Shut Up! "

" Your Majesty, I am afraid we can not accept your kindness. " Before giving Prince Xue Xing a chance to speak, a voice sounded in the hall.

Prince Xue Xing, who was already confused and upset, immediately said, " Who allowed you to interfere? " He spoke without looking and found it strange that everyone became silent again after he spoke.

" It seems that Prince Xue Xing forgot us after a few hours. "The voice again sounded, and this time, four figures appeared at the entrance of the hall.

Shock! After seeing them, everyone present in the room had a shocking expression on their face. It could be said that the shock brought by them was more profound than the Emperor's announcement.

Prince Xue Xing, " Y...You...how could you? " His face turned pale, and his body started shaking in fear.

Naturally, the one who had just spoken was Yu Xiaogang, and the reason for their shock was the unconscious Poison Douluo on Flender's shoulders.

The three of them casually walked towards Prince Xue Xing; Flender handed over Poison Douluo to him and said, " Senior Dugu needs urgent medication; otherwise, his cultivation would be scrapped. "

Hiss! Even the Emperor swallowed back his words, which he was going to say.

Seeing Dugu Bo's condition, Prince Xue Xing panicked, and he hurridly ordered his guards to carry Poison Douluo back to his palace. Although they had a deal; still, if something happened to Poison Douluo, he would lose his backing.

After seeing this, the Emperor also sighed, waved his hand, gestured to one of his guards, and said, " Invite the imperial healing spirit-master and ask him to heal Poison Douluo. "

Xue Ye did not feel like staying any longer and felt that he had to think of another way to reconcile with Golden Iron Triangle.

After a few moments, the Emperor left the Shrek Academy and returned to his palace. These recent events had caused him a lot of headaches.

Flender and Liu Erlong got busy dealing with other people. At present, no one dared to put on airs of being noble; instead, they acted cautiously and left one after another.

After a few minutes, apart from the teacher's, only Ning Fengzhi and Sword Douluo were present. Yu Xiaogang cupped his hands and said, " Thank you, Patriarch Ning and Sword Douluo, for helping this time. "

Ning Fengzhi shook his head and said, " Patriarch Ning sounds very formal, and if you don't mind, call me brother Ning; moreover, it is all thanks to you; we did nothing. "

Yu Xiaogang laughed after hearing him and said, " Okay, brother Ning. "

Sword Douluo, who had been silent all this time, also spoke, " Your spirit fusion ability is really unique; it can rival a rank 95 Titled Douluo. " Although Sword Douluo did not leave the clan at the time, he could still feel the spirit-power fluctuations.

Grandmaster cupped his hands and said," Thank Sword senior for praise. "

Ning Fengzhi asked, " Brother Xiaogang, what do you plan to do? "

Xiaogang thought for a moment before replying, " Brother Ning, if the Emperor consult's with you, tell him that reconciling is not impossible, but the current price is not enough. "

The corner of Ning Fengzhi and Sword Douluo's mouth twitched as they heard him. Both of them thought, ' Being a Marquis is not enough? '

Ning Fengzhi said with a straight face, " I will. " Xiaogang's appetite had scared him, and without letting him continue, Ning Fengzhi and Sword Douluo left.

Flender asked, " Xiaogang, is our demand too much? "

Grandmaster shook his head and said, " No, it's not about our demand; rather, at present, the Emperor has no other choice. "