Chapter 81

After leaving them, Xiaogang rushed towards the Spirit Hall's branch located at the city's center. After a few moments, he stopped in front of a white building.

A red light flashed in his eyes, and Xiaogang muttered to himself, " Let the hunt began. " The last thing he lacked was patience and time; hence Xiaogang walked into a random shop opposite to the Spirit Hall's branch and sat down.

He randomly ordered snacks and waited for the person to show up. Moreover, with his current spiritual strength, Xiaogang could easily sense everything within a mile's radius. After all, he has two spirit cores in his spiritual sea.

It was because of this that he could easily track Fifteen Ton Douluo without getting found. He was not afraid of getting found; still, it would be troublesome to fight inside the city.

After a few hours, a group of four stepped out of the Spirit Hall branch and walked straight towards the city gate. Seeing this, a smile appeared on Xiaogang's face; he also left the shop and followed them from a distance.

As soon as they left the city, the group increased their speed. A hint of curiosity appeared in his mind as Xiaogang noticed that apart from Fifteen Ton Douluo, the rest of them were spirit-emperors.

Anyhow, for a Titled Douluo, even a spirit-douluo would be a burden, let alone spirit-emperors; yet, he chose to travel with them. Unless Fifteen Ton Douluo is stupid, there must be a secret that required this kind of pairing.

Xiaogang was already clear about his purpose, that is, to have an uninterrupted fight against a Titled Douluo. Hence, he decided to eliminate the other three first.

After an hour of traveling and seeing that they were far enough from the city, he decided to act. In the next instant, Xiaogang summoned his second martial-spirit, and an ordinary-looking black spear appeared in his right hand.

" Spirit-bone ability: Saint body. " A black-golden light made of energy enveloped him, and mysterious runes appeared all over his body. Although Xiaogang did not possess his first martial-spirit and could not use his spirit-skills, still, with his physique and spirit-power, Xiaogang's strength was comparable to Titled Douluo.

Moreover, the boost provided by his spirit-bone ability made up for the loss of not using spirit-skills.

' Roar! ' Xiaogang waved his spear gently before he stabbed out towards their direction, and a wave of spear energy in the form of a black-golden dragon rushed towards the Spirit Hall group.

All of a sudden, the four of them felt a chill on their back, and before Fifteen Ton Douluo could warn the rest of them, a black-golden dragon made of energy appeared in front of their eyes.

All of them were veterans; instantly, several spirit-rings appeared into existence, and the four of them activated their defensive spirit-skills.

" Bastard! Who is it? Come out! " Fifteen Ton Douluo roared in anger, and from the energy fluctuations of the attack, it was clear to him that the attacker is a Title Douluo like him.

' Crack! ' As soon as Xiaogang's spear attack came in contact with the shields, the mighty power within it started eroding the shields, and within a fraction of a second, it engulfed two out of three spirit-emperors.

" Ahh! Fifteen Ton Elder, help me. "

" NOO! Elder, help me. "

After a moment, their screams faded with their death. Even after destroying two spirit-emperor's, the black-golden energy dragon did not fade; it only diminished slightly and continued to move forward on its path.

Fifteen Ton Douluo had an ugly look on his face, and without wasting any other second, he rushed forward and stood in front of the last spirit-emperor.

" Seventh spirit-ability: True spirit-avatar. " The coiling dragon staff disappeared from his hand and started to grow in size. Soon, it became twenty-meter long.

' Boom! ' Fifteen Ton Douluo picked it up and waved the gigantic staff towards the incoming black-golden dragon. The black-golden energy dragon dispersed after the collision, and Fifteen Ton Douluo was also thrown back a few steps as an aftermath of the collision.

" Thank you, Elder, for saving me. " The last standing spirit-emperor expressed his gratitude.

" SHUT UP! " Fifteen Ton Douluo roared in anger, and a solemn expression appeared on his face as he estimated the strength of the other party based on the previous collision.

" Your Excellency, are you still not going to show up? " He put away the previous disregard and treated the attacker as his equal.

As soon as he spoke, a man covered in a black cloak appeared in front of him. Seeing the attacker, Fifteen Ton Douluo did not attack rashly; instead, he took a deep breath and calmed down.

" Why did your excellency attacked us? " The death of two spirit-emperor's did not affect him in the slightest; instead, he was more concerned about collecting the information.

As an elder of Spirit Hall, how could he be stupid? Fifteen Ton Douluo had already analyzed that the attacker must be someone who had a grudge against the Spirit Hall. Moreover, the attacker was bold enough to attack him, knowing that he would face brutal retaliation in the future.

" Naturally to kill you. " Xiaogang's hoarse voice sounded from under the cloak. He continued, " But before that, let me clean up the trash. "

Fifteen Ton Douluo's face finally turned gloomy after hearing his arrogant words; he looked at the remaining spirit-emperor and said, " You! Go back to the Spirit city and complete the task. " His tone was even harsher than usual. Moreover, Fifteen Ton Douluo was confident about handling the enemy; hence, he did not conceal the matter at all.

" Yes, Elder. " The spirit-emperor nodded and hurriedly left the scene using all of his speed. He was truly frightened by the slaughter of his two other companions.

Hearing this, a flash of surprise appeared on Xiaogang's face under the cloak, and he muttered to himself, " As expected, there is really something fishy going on here. "

" Do you truly think that he can leave this place alive? " Xiaogang again spoke in a hoars voice to conceal his identity.

Fifteen Ton Douluo, who was already irritated by his actions, grinned and said, " No more nonsense, today will be your last day on the continent. " A fiendish aura appeared all over his body as he spoke.