Chapter 29

As Yu Xiaogang and Liu Erlong stepped out of the cottage, they saw the little girl sleeping on the ground with empty plates beside her. Yu Xiaogang shook his head helplessly and walked forward and gently picked her up.

Liu Erlong's expressions softened after watching the adorable girl sleeping. Her motherly instinct awakened instantly after seeing Little Yan, and she proceeded to hug her from Yu Xiaogang's embrace.

Yu Xiaogang smiled after looking at this scene; he was a bit worried that Erlong might not accept her, but after looking at the motherly love in her eyes, he felt relieved.

Liu Erlong carefully hugged the little girl, and with her eyes, she gestured Xiaogang to follow her. She started walking on the narrow path back towards the main campus, and Yu Xiaogang followed beside her.

After a few moments, the three of them returned to the campus.

" Although Blue tyrant Academy is not the top institute; still, it ranks among the first tier academies in the whole empire. Moreover, we only receive civilian children as students in the academy. " Liu Erlong spoke softly so as not to wake up the little girl sleeping in her arms while she and Yu Xiaogang were walking towards the teacher's dormitory.

The academy had four major three-story buildings and other small constructions. The two buildings were allocated for mimicry cultivation, while the third and fourth buildings consisted of dormitory and teaching facilities.

The student's and teacher's dormitory was located in the same building. The first two floors were allocated to the children studying in the academy, whereas the top floor was reserved for the teachers. Although Liu Erlong, as the dean of the academy, did not live here; still, she had a room for herself, and this is where she was taking Yu Xiaogang.

The three of them entered the building and walked up the stairs to the top floor, and advanced towards the room farthest from the steps. Yu Xiaogang took the key to the dormitory from her and opened it. He was surprised to see that instead of a single room, it was more like a small apartment consisting of two bedrooms and a bathroom.

Liu Erlong walked into the room towards the left and gently lay the little girl from her embrace on the bed and tuck her inside the quilt, and quietly stepped out.

" Come with me. " Liu Erlong said as she stepped out of the room, and without waiting for Yu Xiaogang's response, she grabbed his hand and dragged him with her into the adjoining room. Yu Xiaogang felt helpless, yet he still followed her, and as he entered the room, Yu Xiaogang saw that it was decorated according to his preference and not Erlong's.

Even if he was stupid, which he is not, Yu Xiaogang understood after a single glace that she had prepared this room for him. He could only curse himself in his mind for hurting her in the past. While Yu Xiaogang was absorbed in his own thoughts, Liu Erlong repeatedly glanced to see his reaction; after she failed to notice any change in his facial expressions, Liu Erlong couldn't help herself and promptly asked, " Xiaogang, how is the room? I had prepared it for you myself. I knew that you would come back one day. "

He snapped out of his thoughts after hearing her voice and stared into her eyes as she spoke. Yu Xiaogang could see intense emotions in her eyes as she spoke. She quietly waited for his reply, and her entire being tensed up as she noticed that there was still no reaction on his face. He walked forward and grabbed Erlong's hand and, pulled her into his embrace.

" Thank you, Erlong. " She heard his soft voice near her ear as he hugged her. Her tense body relaxed, and she couldn't help but tear up again.

Yu Xiaogang gently patted her back and comforted her, and then both of them sat down on the bed, yet she still nestled in his arms, and there was a happy smile hanging on her face. Both of them stayed in the same position for a long time and enjoyed each other's company. There was incomparable silence in the room, making it possible for them to hear the sound of their heart beating at the same time. Both of them had a content expression on their face.

After a while, Yu Xiaogang began telling Yu Yan's situation to her, but he kept the black pearl a secret because Yu Xiaogang thought that now was not the time to disclose it. Liu Erlong's expression changed from an initial frown to rage and finally to motherly affection.

" Xiaogang, we have a daughter. " Liu Erlong excitedly said to him. How she wished for many years to start a family with him and finally she got happiness unexpectedly made her grip around his body, even more, stronger as if she was afraid he might flee the next moment.

They continued to chat till midnight, and Yu Xiaogang told her all about his and Little Yan's experience over the past year including, how he stumbled upon an immortal herb that healed him and evolved his martial spirit.

There were tears of joy in her eyes after knowing that he was cured. Although it did not matter to her if he was strong or not, yet she still felt happy after listening that his martial spirit had evolved.

Yu Xiaogang did not mention anything about him being poisoned, and in the past, he had lied and said that he was ill. Moreover, he also did not tell her that he had seen Yu Luomian in the city.

" I want you, Xiaogang! " After a few seconds of silence, Liu Erlong suddenly spoke as her scarlet eyes full of desire looked at him. Yu Xiaogang also stared back into her eyes.

Before long, Yu Xiaogang saw a tempting and alluring figure full of charm in front of him. A fiery heat rose within him as his breath grew rapidly, and eyes covered with desire. Liu Erlong, who was already blushing, became even shyer after seeing his change.

Although Yu Xiaogang also desired to be with her, yet he underestimated the influence of his black dragon martial spirit on him. He tore his clothes and jumped on the bed and pressed the stunning body beneath him. Thankfully Yu Xiaohang had already expected it and had isolated the entire room with his spirit-energy so no one could hear the sounds from the room.

The night was full of pleasure and satisfaction, but what both of them failed to notice was that there was a silhouette of a black dragon entangled with a red dragon above them.