Chapter 70

[ Imperial Palace ]

A middle-aged man with a kind smile on his face sat on the throne. If not for the imperial robe and the crown on his head, no one would recognize him as the Emperor of Heaven Dou Empire.

Being the Emperor, the burden on his shoulders is not less, and there are not many occasions for him to be happy and smile like presently. Recently, Xue Ye smiled a lot, and Shrek academy is the reason behind this.

Although he had given his approval for the academy to be recognized throughout the Empire, Still, Xue Ye was not optimistic due to Spirit Hall's intervention.

He is a kind Emperor, yet it does not mean that Xue Ye is naive. Xue Ye clearly understands his position and knows that the empire would face Spirit Hall's retaliation.

Soon, one of the royal guards entered the main hall and kneeled in front of the Emperor, " Your Majesty, here is the report. "

The soldier stood up and handed over the document to the Emperor and vanished as if he was never present.

Xue Ye took a deep breath and opened the document in his hand, and after reading, his originally calm face showed a look of surprise.

There are not many things that can attract an Emperor's attention, yet Shrek academy succeeded in doing so!

" A group of twelve with at least spirit-saint level attacked the Shrek Academy; apart from Spirit Hall, Blue Lightning Tyrant Dragon, and Clear Sky Sect also participated. Shrek Academy was counter-attacked by a Titled Douluo level spirit fusion ability. "

Emperor Xue Ye took a few moments to calm down before he began to think about, ' How to tie Shrek Academy to the Royal Family. '

Each Titled Douluo is a strategic resource for an Empire; although Shrek academy did have a Titled Douluo; yet, Emperor Xue Ye treated them the same and decided to award them the title of Marquis.

After deciding, Xue Ye acted immediately and issued a decree conferring Yu Xiaogang, Liu Erlong, and Flender as the Marquis of Heaven Dou Empire.

#

[ Outskirts of Sunset Forest ]

" Boss Fu, please carry senior Dugu back to the city. " Xiaogang thought for a while before he spoke.

" What are you planning? " Rather than wrecking his brain, Flender directly questioned back.

Grandmaster also did not conceal it and said, " Boss Fu, although Poison Douluo did act against us, yet I did not feel any malice from him; otherwise, how could he let us use spirit fusion ability? "

He continued, " Furthermore, the presence of a Titled Douluo is required for the stability of the Empire. Although I am not concerned, whether he lives or dies; but, the stability of Heaven Dou City concerns me. After all, our Shrek Academy is established in the city. "

" Okay. " Flender also nodded after listening to him.

Liu Erlong stood calmly beside Xiaogang, and to her, these things did not matter. She was more interested in taking her revenge against Prince Xue Xing.

She turned her head towards Xiaogang and asked, " What to do about Prince Xue Xing? "

Xiaogang smiled mysteriously and said, " Don't worry from now on, he won't disturb anyone. "

Erlong curiously asked back, " What do you mean? "

Xiaogang did not reveal anything; instead, he said, " You will understand, once we return to the city. "

Flender stepped forward; he picked Poison Douluo and placed him on his back. The three of them then started walking back towards the city. Their speed was considerably slow as compared to the time when they left.

#

[ Heaven Dou City ]

Before they left the Shrek academy to follow Dugu Bo, Xiaogang entrusted Zhao Wuji with certain tasks.

He said, " Firstly spread the details of what had happened in the academy all over the city. "

" Secondly, he asked Zhao Wuji to send someone to Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Clan to meet Ning Fengzhi and ask him to convey my message, " Yu Xiaogang will owe you a favor."

Grandmaster knew that with public opinion alone, it would not be possible to get the result he wished for; hence, he needed Ning Fengzhi's help in this matter.

Zhao Wuji Followed his instructions and divided the teachers in the academy into two groups. These two groups were responsible for spreading the information throughout the city; he himself went to Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Clan.

Within the next few minutes, the deeds of Prince Xue Xing spread throughout the city. Everyone from the commoners to strong spirit-masters was alarmed.

Due to Prince Xue Xing's background, it easily caused others to misunderstand. Everyone thought that it was the Emperor who gave the order.

Soon, the city's atmosphere became tense, and all of the major clans received the information. Moreover, many nobles felt that it might be a chance to retaliate against Prince Xue Xing.

#

[ Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Clan ]

As per Grandmaster's instructions, Zhao Wuji came to the Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Clan.

It was as if Ning Fengzhi had expected his arrival; the guards outside the clan did not stop him after Zhao Wuji told the guards his identity. Soon, under the guard's lead, he walked through the crowded streets and stopped in front of a luxurious gate.

Zhao Wuji also sighed after looking at the luxurious gate and muttered to himself, " Truly the richest clan on the continent. " He stood outside and waited as the guard went inside to report his arrival.

After a while, the guard walked out of the room and invited him to enter. Zhao Wuji took a deep breath, calmed down his surging emotions, and entered the room.

After entering, Zhao Wuji saw three men sitting in front of him. He walked forward and saluted to each of them.

" Greetings, Patriarch Ning. "

" Greetings, your excellency Sword Douluo. "

" Greetings, your excellency Bone Douluo. "

After glancing at Zhao Wuji, the two Titled Douluo's also nodded back as a courtesy. Don't look at them being polite; they only did it because they felt that Zhao Wuji might also breakthrough and become a Titled Douluo in the future.

Ning Fengzhi, who had a smile on his face, was also polite, " Hello, Vice-dean Zhao. "

Don't look at Zhao Wuji's bulky muscles and brutish behavior; he has a sharp mind and inferred many things from their polite behavior.

After the greetings, Zhao Wuji stayed put for a while, and the other three people also waited patiently. After a few moments, Zhao Wuji decided to talk to the point and said, " Patriarch Ning must have already got the news, and I won't beat around the bush. "

" Yu Xiaogang would owe Patriarch Ning a Favor. " Zhao Wuji continued.

Ning Fengzhi was also a smart person and instantly understood the meaning behind Zhao Wuji's message.

" Okay. " He replied without any hesitation. Ning Fengzhi had already collected the information about Grandmaster and was aware of the latter's black spirit ring configuration.

Moreover, Bone Douluo and Sword Douluo's silence also meant that they also approved of this matter. If the need arises, they would personally take action.

Zhao Wuji cupped his hands and thanked them.