Chapter 28

Yu Xiaogang's body froze on the spot as he realized it, and this change caused the other two to stare at him. Although Yin Shu felt uncomfortable by Yu Xiaogang's behavior, yet there was nothing he could do about it. Who told him not to be as strong as Yu Xiaogang; Yin Shu could only look towards the little girl and gestured her with his hand.

Yu Yan was also a bit confused due to her father's behavior recently, and when she saw the teacher of the academy gesturing her, the little girl could only nod helplessly.

Yu Yan said, " Father, are you alright? "

" Huh! " Yu Xiaogang snapped out of his thoughts and saw his daughter's worried face, and his old face also couldn't help but blush a little. Yu Xiaogang himself felt that he had been daydreaming a lot lately but who can blame him for having such painful memories.

Yin Shu also sighed after seeing him recover, and Yin Shu really wanted to curse himself for his bad luck today. After walking for the next few minutes, which felt like an eternity for Yu Xiaogang, the three of them reached the end of the path, and the forest had also thinned down.

Yin Shu stopped the two of them before a thick tree with a plaque hanged over it, saying, " Restricted area, please do not enter. "

#

Yin Shu walked down the path and reached a cottage; he bent down outside the cottage and said, " Dean, there are visitors to meet you, " and before he could continue, a cold yet soft and pleasant voice sounded from the cabin, " Don't disturb me. "

Although the voice sounded very pleasant and did not contain any majesty yet Yin Shu's back was already covered in sweat because he knew the horror of the dean. If anyone thought of her as a delicate woman, that person would end up badly.

Still, Yin Shu summoned all of his courage and continued, " Dean, the other party wants his daughter to become your disciple, and she is an " Innate Full Spirit Power. " "

" Send them. " A cold voice replied.

#

Yin Shu rushed back through the same path he came and returned to the place where Yu Xiaogang and Yu Yan were waiting.

He said, " The dean had approved, and you both can go. " Yin Shu pointed towards the path from where he had just returned, and as he was going to accompany the duo, Yu Xiaogang shot him a glance and said, " You don't need to follow us. " Although he said in an indifferent voice still Yin Shu could feel that he couldn't refuse.

After ignoring the silly Yin Shu, who still stood behind at his position, both Yu Xiaogang and Yu Yan walked forward on the narrow path filled with different kinds of flowers.

Soon there was a lake visible to both of them and a simple cottage made of the wood standing on the side of the lake. Although the house itself was not excellent yet it was in perfect harmony with its surroundings.

Yu Xiaogang's eyes reddened as tears appeared in them, and before dumbstruck Yu Yan, he sang a song in a hoarse voice, " On the nights I cannot sleep, what can I use as anesthesia?

How can I endure so many feelings?

It is not that I do not want you with me, but some things you cannot know.

I gave up my precautions, and loneliness followed.

I want a space for myself.

Where I can properly consider our tomorrow.

If love is not sweet like we imagined,

Then let me shoulder all the blame.

My heart is too confused, and I need a bit of space.