Chapter 59

While Xiaogang remained in the room to absorb his fifth spirit ring, Erlong and Flender had already left for the main building.

Liu Erlong had already given Yin Shu certain instructions before leaving the city to travel to Star Dou Great Forest.

" Boss Fu, this is what Xiaogang asked me to hand it to you. " She took out an envelope and gave it to Flender.

" What is inside it? " He asked back.

" Even I don't know. " Erlong replied.

While talking, both of them stopped outside the main building. This three-story structure comprised classes for both purposes; teaching the students and holding major meetings.

Soon, after entering the building, they walked into the main hall. Under Liu Erlong's order, Yin Shu had called all of the teachers present in the academy.

More than ten teachers were already seated in the main hall, and all of them became silent after seeing Erlong and Flender enter the room.

Flender did not join the rest of the teachers; instead, he followed Erlong and stood beside her at the dean's position.

Except for the teachers of the Shrek academy and Yin Shu, the rest of them looked surprised. The first group already knew about this, and the latter seemed to have understood this after he heard Erlong's orders.

" Cough! " Erlong coughed lightly, and everyone stopped whispering. Everyone paid attention to what she was going to say.

Noticing their attitude, a smile appeared on her face, and she spoke, " This meeting is to welcome our new colleagues. "

She glanced at Zhao Wuji and gestured him to start.

" Hello, I am Zhao Wuji, a rank 69 spirit-emperor. " He stood up from his seat and introduced himself to the rest of them.

" Hello, I am Li Yusong, a rank 63 spirit-emperor. "

" Hello, I am Lu Jibin, a rank 66 spirit-emperor. "

" Hello, I am Shao Xin, a rank 71 spirit-saint. "

" Hello, I am Qin Ming, a rank 54 spirit-king. "

Following Zhao Wuji's lead, the rest of them also stood up one at a time and introduced themselves to the teacher's of the Blue Tyrant academy. Apart from their rank, they did not reveal anything else, even that they belonged to the same academy.

" Hiss... " Everyone including, Yin Shu, took a deep breath after hearing them. No one expected such a scene; after all, such a lineup was capable of applying at an advanced academy.

After giving them a moment to process the information, she pointed at Flender and gestured him to speak.

Flender took a step forward and spoke with a smile on his face, " Hello, everyone. I am Flender, a rank 72 spirit-saint. "

Both Flender and Erlong noticed different emotions on the faces of the people sitting in front of them. Some were happy, while others looked confused.

Liu Erlong looked at the people sitting in front of her for a moment before she spoke in an indifferent tone, " From today onwards, Flender will become the dean of the academy, and I will take the position of the vice-dean. " Under Xiaogang's persuasion, she did not disclose the fact about her breakthrough, and only Yin Shu, who was loyal to her, knew about it.

This sentence was like a grenade; as soon as she finished speaking, the audience exploded. Some of them calmly thought about it and realized that it did not make any difference to them whether Liu Erlong serves as the dean or Flender. In any case, both of them were spirit-saint.

" Dean, how can you appoint anyone as the new dean of the academy. " One of the teachers stood up and spoke. Under his leadership, a few others also stood up and supported him.

' Sure Enough, ' Erlong thought to herself. It may seem as if they are concerned about the academy, but actually, they are the spies of their clan monitoring her.

" If anyone disagrees, he or she can leave the academy. " Although the smile on her face remained unchanged yet her tone became slightly cold.

" Hmmph! " They never thought that she would ignore the opinion of many teachers, let alone throw them out.

Finally, after a few moments, a group of six teachers left the hall. A smile appeared on Erlong and Flender's face.

Liu Erlong gestured him to continue and walked down and sat on a seat at random.

Flender looked at the people sitting in front of him for a moment before he started speaking. " From now on, Blue tyrant academy will change to Shrek academy. "

Without giving them any time to raise any questions, he continued, " Shrek means monster; hence we will only accept genius ' monster ' as students in the academy. "

After hearing his words, everyone's eyes shined. Seeing their reaction, he nodded with satisfaction and said, " There are a few rules, which I want to inform everyone. "

" The first rule, we will only accept children with age less than or equal to twelve years. Secondly, the spirit power must be at least rank 20. " Flender only spoke two rules which he had implemented in his previous academy in the past.

" Hiss..." Everyone finally understood why it is called Shrek academy. Although the students getting admitted in the academy might decline in this manner; yet each one would be cream of the crop.

Finally, after talking for a few more minutes, the meeting ended, and everyone stepped out of the building and walked back to complete their work.

Liu Erlong and Flender also returned to her house. As they opened the door, both of them saw Xiaogang and Yu Yan eating food.

Seeing the father and daughter happily eating, a smile appeared on their faces. Obviously, Xiaogang noticed their arrival and said, " Erlong, grab a bowl for yourself and Boss Fu. "

After eating, she sent her daughter to sleep and returned to the kitchen. Erlong sat beside Xiaogang and told everything that had happened today.

Xiaogang smiled after hearing her and said, " Don't worry, this time we are going to clean all of the garbage. " He turned towards Flender and said, " Boss Fu, let's arrange for the inauguration after a week and invite some important people. "

Flender's eyes shined after hearing this and replied, " Xiaogang, you have changed. Now you are no longer honest; you have become sinister. " Although he complained, yet smirk appeared on his own face.

Yu Xiaogang felt speechless after seeing such a smirk on his face.