Chapter 45

[ Back to the present. ]

It has been six days since they started traveling from Heaven Dou City. Even though they did not rush through the journey, their speed was still quick.

Yu Xiaogang and others stopped for a day at Silvers city before continuing their journey and reached Suotuo city, one of the two major cities of the Kingdom of Balak.

He suggested everyone travel to Star Dou Great forest instead of Sunset forest to hunt for spirit rings. Firstly, there were not many powerful spirit beast with high cultivation. Moreover, Yu Xiaogang wanted to meet his sworn elder brother Flender, who is the dean of Shrek academy in Balak city, the last time he heard of him.

" Let's rest here for the day, and we will leave for the Star Dou Great forest tomorrow? " Tang Hao asked.

" It is a good idea. " Liu Erlong chipped in.

" I am fine with it. " Yu Xiaogang shrugged his shoulders.

" Hao, when did you become so smart? " Ah Yin, who was playing with Yu Yan, asked with a playful smile on her face. Tang Hao's face twitched after hearing his wife's comment. He chose not to argue with her and spoke to everyone, " I will go and look for a place to stay. "

" Uncle Hao, take me with you. " Yu Yan spoke with a lovely smile on her face, and her eyes shone with excitement. The little girl got bored by the continuous journey and wanted to play for a while.

" Okay, Yan'er. " Tang Hao happily agreed; he was the one who doted most on her apart from her parents. Both of them left without even waiting for anyone to respond.

" I will the two of you here and go ahead first. " Yu Xiaogang said to the two women standing next to him.

" Okay, we are going to buy a couple of things. " Liu Erlong responded to him and grabbed Ah Yin's hand and walked away.

Yu Xiaogang laughed as he saw the two of them walking away and already guessed what they were going to buy.

Suotuo City being one of the significant cities of the kingdom of Balak and being the closest city to the Star Dou Great Forest has always been the main focus of different influences. Hence, it is a place to buy or sell all kinds of information. Yu Xiaogang knew that his appearance with Tang Hao and Ah Yin is bound to cause them some trouble, and if they don't handle it carefully, it could even turn disastrous.

Yu Xiaogang wore a black cloak to hide his appearance and walked out of the city towards the underground market similar to the one he visited in Nuoding city. He wanted to purchase the news of Tang Xiao and Flender.

After a few hours, everyone gathered back to the place where everyone split and went their separate ways. Tang Hao waved at them and spoke, " Let's go to the room and rest. " Everyone nodded and followed him.

Tang Hao and the group started walking; he led them towards the edge of the city where he had paid for two rooms in a decent hotel. He had chosen it after carefully considering their current circumstances.

Yu Xiaogang, Liu Erlong, and Yu Yan took the first room while Tang Hao and Ah Yin entered the second. No one sat for meditation tonight; instead, everyone slept early to be in their peak state tomorrow.

[ Next Morning. ]

Every one seemed in high spirits as they walked out of the hotel. Soon, the group stepped out of the city. Yu Xiaogang took the opportunity to remind his daughter, " Yan'er, don't be naughty, okay? Remember to stay close to me or your uncle Hao. "

" Un! " Yu Yan firmly nodded her head. The smart little girl always behaved obediently every time she sees a stern expression on her father's face.

" Good girl. " Yu Xiaogang rubbed Little Yan's head before he looked towards Liu Erlong and gestured her. She understood his meaning and stepped forward and picked up the little girl.

Tang Hao and Yu Xiaogang glanced at each other simultaneously and increased their speed, and rushed towards the Star Dou Forest.

With the current speed of the four people, they reached rather swiftly. After seeing the forest in front of their eyes, all of them slowed down.

Everyone except Ah Yin's expression became solemn. Even Tang Hao, who had become a Titled Douluo, couldn't shake the feeling of fear rising in his mind. In front of them was one of the biggest forest housing myriad spirit beasts.

Star Dou Great forest is divided into the outer region and inner or core region. Most of the spirit masters hunt for their spirit ring in the outskirts of the outer region, and they rarely travel deep inside the outer region to find the spirit beast with the cultivation of more than thirty thousand years.

Whereas the inner region has remained untouched to date, and not much is known about it. Occasionally some strong spirit masters enter it by mistake, which costs them their lives.

The most terrifying is the core of the inner region, it is the home of the spirit beasts with at least a hundred thousand years of cultivation, and their population is not what humans had expected.

No one knew Star Dou Great forest in such detail, not Yu Xiaogang and Tang Hao; instead, Ah Yin, a hundred thousand-year-old spirit beast, shared this with all of them before they left Heaven Dou City. The last sentence Ah Yin spoke, " There are stronger hidden spirit beasts present in the forest, after all, I am only a hundred thousand years old, " caused chills to rise in both Yu Xiaogang and Tang Hao's hearts.

Instead of randomly looking for a suitable spirit beast, all of them followed Ah Yin's suggestion of following back to her house in the forest and find a suitable spirit beast with the help of blue-silver grass. They entered the forest under Ah Yin's lead.

It was as if Ah Yin possessed nature's aura all of the ten years old spirit beasts in the surroundings happily approached her. Everyone could feel their emotional fluctuations.

Tang Hao was shocked because after breaking through the titled douluo realm, he could see many things from a different perspective, and he could feel a kind of domain brewing around his wife. Moreover, the scene in front of him slightly changed his initial perspective of only viewing spirit beasts as the source of spirit rings.

Ah Yin suddenly spoke, " I know that humans are dependent on us spirit beasts for spirit rings, and I don't have any problem with that because it is the rule of nature that strong Hunts the weak, but you should not indiscriminately slaughter spirit beasts. " Everyone nodded, but her words were mainly directed towards Little Yan.

" Un! " Little girl firmly nodded her little head.

" How dare you! Xiao Wu, are you okay? " Before anyone else could, speak all of them heard an angry voice. Tang Hao and Yu Xiaogang did not think much about it because they knew such situations were not uncommon here.

It was Ah Yin, whose complexion changed after hearing this voice and turned towards Tang Hao and said, " Hao, hurry up, follow me."

" Okay. " Tang Hao nodded and rushed with her towards the direction from where they heard the voice. The rest of them also curiously followed.

" Yan'er, stay close to your mother, okay? " Yu Xiaogang solemnly spoke, and without giving her a chance to respond, he gestured Liu Erlong.