Chapter 24

" Get ready, Tang Xiao. " Yu Xiaogang released all of his spirit-energy and made a battle stance as he spoke. Don't look at his carefree attitude; Yu Xiaogang completely hid his killing intent with the devouring attribute of his cultivation technique.

Tang Xiao regretted being hot-headed and letting emotions clouding his mind. He knew Yu Xiaogang had seen his killing intentions towards Yu Yan.

Tang Xiao did not speak, or rather he couldn't say anything which would change Yu Xiaogang's mind, so he silently took a step forward and summoned his martial spirit and a two-meter hammer in his right hand. Seven Spirit rings, two yellow, two purple, and three black appeared beneath him and got into the battle stance.

Tang Xiao, although, looked very confident, yet there was a feeling of unease within him. He couldn't figure out what was bothering him.

Yu Xiaogang smiled after looking at Tang Xiao's spirit ring configuration and couldn't help but tease the man, " Sure enough, you really are a bastard. Even after following my theory of optimal spirit ring, you still had the guts to show killing intent towards my daughter. " After speaking, he also possessed his martial spirit.

Illusionary black scales covered his body, and four black spirit rings appeared beneath Yu Xiaogang.

" You..." Tang Xiao opened his mouth but couldn't speak. Not only him, but the rest of them except Little Yan were also numb.

" God bestowed spirit ring " was the only sentence present in their mind after watching Yu Xiaogang's spirit ring configuration.

At first, Tang Hao and Ah Yin had made up their mind to save Yu Xiaogang before he receives a heavy injury, but their opinion about the outcome of the battle had changed.

All of them had absorbed at least one ten-thousand-year-old spirit ring and knew the benefit it provides to the spirit-master, and Yu Xiaogang had four black sprit rings.

Tang Xiao's expression turned earnest, and he clenched the hammer more tightly. Being an experienced fighter, he estimated that Yu Xiaogang's physical strength might surpass him due to the nourishment provided by the four black spirit rings and the latter's martial spirit being a true dragon.

The first and third black spirit rings lit up, and Yu Xiaogang used " Tyrant's body" and " True Speed. "

Before the eyes of everyone present on the scene, Yu Xiaogang vanished from his spot and appeared in front of Tang Xiao.

Without even giving him a chance to react, Yu Xiaogang's right hand clenched into a fist and punched Tang Xiao in the face.

" Thud! " All Tang Xiao felt was a punch hitting his face and a tremendous force entering his body. He flew back ten meters before managing to get a grip and stopped on one knee.

Tang Xiao's face swelled, and blood was dripping from both his nose and mouth. Shock, horror, and fear could be seen in his eyes. Although he had overestimated Yu Xiaogang's strength, yet this single punch showed him that he had still underestimated Yu Xiaogang's strength.

Tang Hao and Ah Yin couldn't believe what had just happened. Both of them blinked their eyes and again to check if they were hallucinating or not.

Yu Xiaogang pointed his hand towards Tang Xiao, and with his index finger, he gestured the latter to attack, and he calmly stood on the spot with his hands behind his back.

Humiliation! Anger! Tang Xiao never felt such intense emotions in his entire life, and at this moment, there was only one thought in his mind, " Kill!. "

" Clear Sky Hammer! Spirit Avatar! "

Tang Xiao's body trembled, and he gritted his teeth in anger. Might spirit-energy poured from his body into the clear sky hammer and the seventh spirit ring behind him lit up.

The clear sky hammer grew to eighty meters in size, and Tang Xiao swung it with full force towards Yu Xiaogang as if Tang Xiao wanted to smash him into a pulp.

Yu Xiaogang smiled coldly as he looked at Tang Xiao, coming at him with the massive clear sky hammer in his hands.

Yu Xiaogang did not use his fourth spirit ability, nor did he use the third spirit ability to dodge; instead, Yu Xiaogang activated his spirit bone skill, " Saint's Body. "

Instantly golden patterns appeared all over his skin, and it doubled his body's current status. Presently Yu Xiaogang displayed his peak strength. Even he was curious, how much power did he currently possess.

Under the shocking eyes of everyone, Yu Xiaogang leaped forward and clenched his right hand into a fist, and punched the incoming hammer.

All of them had a single thought in their mind that, " Yu Xiaogang was extremely arrogant to face the clear sky hammer with his body. "

" Boom! "

A loud blast was heard the instant a punch and hammer collided, and a massive crater formed while both of them were sent back flying.

Ah Yin picked up Yu Yan and retreated with Tang Hao because the shockwave produced during the clash could hurt the little girl.

As the dust cleared, they saw a figure, covered in black and gold light standing, not far from the crater unharmed, but if they looked closely, both of them would find blood on his fist.

Tang Hao and Ah Yin did not even know how to describe Yu Xiaogang after seeing him uninjured, and on the other hand, when they saw, Tang Xiao stood up with the hammer as his support. His whole body was shaking uncontrollably, and he lost a lot of blood.

Tang Hao quickly rushed forward to help his brother, but before he could reach Tang Xiao, he saw a fist covered in black and gold light zooming towards his chest.

" Thud! " With a dull sound, Tang Hao was smashed towards the other side of the crater.

" Brother Hao! " Instantly, Yu Xiaogang heard Ah Yin's anxious cry. She rushed towards Tang Hao's direction.

" I am okay, Ah Yin. Don't worry. " Tang Hao got up with her help and reassured her that he was fine. Tang Hao secretly sighed and could only pray for his elder brother's fortune because, in the last strike, Yu Xiaogang had clearly been merciful towards him.

Yu Xiaogang steadily walked forward, and as he approached Tang Xiao, a dagger appeared in his right hand from the storage tool.

" I won't kill you this time on behalf of your younger brother, but I can't forgive you. " He used the dagger and pierced Tang Xiao's left eye making the latter blind from the left eye.

" Ahhhh! " Tang Xiao screamed in pain as the blood flowed out from his left eye.

In the distance, Tang Hao's body shuddered, and once again, he rushed forward to help his brother. This time Yu Xiaogang did not stop him and let him take his brother away.

" Thank you for showing mercy. Although he was wrong, I will still avenge him in the future. " Tang Hao and group left after he finished speaking.

Note - For early access to the next chapters, visit P.A.T.R.E.O.N- Franknoble.