Chapter 52

The next morning everyone got up early; ladies decided to cook while Tang Hao and Yu Xiaogang roamed around the place outside the palace. Both of them were eager to explore the area.

After a while, they returned, sat down together with the rest of the group, and ate breakfast.

" Brother Xiaogang, where do you plan to go next? " Tang Hao asked him after finishing the breakfast. Their trip to Star Dou Great Forest did not go exactly as they had planned. Although there were many unexpected situations, yet they finally achieved the goal set for this journey.

Even after entering the realm of a Titled Douluo, Tang Hao felt as if he was missing something, and even after a month, he could not figure it out. So he decided to travel to the mainland together with his wife for the next few years.

" After returning to the Balak Kingdom, we will stay there for a while. " Xiaogang thought for a while before replying to him.

" Brother Hao, why do you ask? " Xiaogang questioned back.

" I have decided to travel the mainland with Ah Yin as soon after we return to the Balak Kingdom, " Tang Hao frankly replied.

Xiaogang nodded and did not ask more. Everyone had their own ideas; moreover, he was not Tang Hao or Ah Yin's nanny. There was already a lot of work on his plate.

" Sister Mei, what are you going to do? " Ah Yin looked towards her and asked her.

Xiao Mei shook her head and replied, " I have not decided anything yet. "

" Great! " Ah Yin suddenly blurted out, causing everyone present on the scene to look at her.

Seeing everyone looking at her, Ah Yin thought that they might have misunderstood her and spoke, " Sister Mei, now that Grandpa Lin is not here anymore; why don't you and Xiao Wu live in this palace from now on. "

Before giving her any chance to reject, she continued, " Sister Mei, Xiao Wu has clearly lost all of her strength, and it would take her at least a few years to restore her power, and in the meantime, no place would be more secure than my palace. Moreover with you living here, I won't worry about it anymore. "

Seeing Ah Yin's insistence, Xiao Mei could only helplessly nod her head, " Okay. "

Within the span of a single day, the little rabbit and Yu Yan became best of friends, and while the whole group was chatting, these two brats were playing outside.

After a while, everyone stepped out of the kitchen and walked towards the main hall. Reason? Old Man Lin popped out while everyone was eating and said that the old master had left a tressure for her in the main hall.

Everyone curiously looked around after entering the main hall. All of them were curious about the treasure her father had left for her.

Yet, after entering the main hall, everyone looked stunned because the whole room was empty except for a life-like statue of a middle-aged man wearing a crown.

" Where is the tressure? " Liu Erlong asked.

Ah Yin shook her head, " I don't know, Grandpa Lin never described it. " She also felt bitter because he never told her about this before.

" The tressure must be related to that statue. " While all of them were pestering her, Xiaogang calmly pointed it out, walked straight towards it, and looked at it carefully.

The rest of them walked over after hearing his words and started gazing at the statue in front of them.

This was the first time she entered into the main hall, let alone watch a statue of a stranger; still, somehow, she felt a familiar feeling after watching the statue.

Finally, after some time, she thought of something and figured it out. It is the statue of her father. She forgot about the tressure and carefully looked at the statue itself to imprint the image of the person in her mind.

Although it was just a statue made of stone still, it radiated a noble aura, and everyone could feel pressure descending on them as they stared at the statue. Stronger the person heavier the pressure they had to bear. Maybe intentionally, or it was a coincidence that Yu Yan and Xiao Wu did not feel any pressure.

After feeling the pressure, Xiaogang felt more certain of his guess that the tressure left inside this hall must be related to this statue. After thinking for a moment, he said, " Younger Sister Yin, release your martial spirit. "

Ah Yin snapped out of her thoughts after hearing him, and without any hesitation, she released her martial spirit, a blue-silver grass with a golden pattern appeared on her right arm. As she injected her spirit power, golden specks of light appeared from her martial spirit, and in front of their astonished eyes, it flew towards the crown on top of the statue and merged into it.

After absorbing enough amount of energy, the crown stopped swallowing the golden specks of light, and it returned to her martial spirit. Although the process was quick, still, it absorbed almost all of her spirit power.

Tang Hao anxiously came to her side and hugged her. He felt distressed after looking at her pale face. He hurriedly placed his hand on her back and started transmitting his spirit energy into her body. After a few seconds, her pale face became somewhat rosy again, and she struggled out of his arms.

Tang Hao also shook his head after seeing her stubborn attitude but did not say anything; he could understand her state of mind.

All of this happened in a matter of seconds, and by the time Ah Yin stood back on her feet, the crown on the head of the stone statue slowly rose and started floating.

Without even blinking their eyes, all of them carefully looked at the crown floating in the air. A brilliant light flashed, and the stone crown changed its appearance as a mighty noble aura leaked from it. Slowly an illusionary hazy figure appeared in front of everyone.

With a single gesture, he wore the crown, and the mighty aura started entering his illusionary body. In front of their eyes, his illusionary body slowly solidified, and after a few moments, a silver armor appeared on his body.

With a single wave of his hand, the previously empty hall changed into a luxurious hall, as if made for an emperor. He slowly walked on air and sat on the throne in the middle, looked at everyone in front of him.

After seeing this figure, Ah Yin felt her blood resonating with the man in front of her, and tears started slipping down her cheeks as she spoke, " Father! "

After listening to her voice, the man took back his gaze and turned towards her. He did not speak; instead, he waved his hand again, and everyone found themselves seated on a chair.

No one spoke; all of them looked at Ah Yin. After a long period of silence, the man on the throne sighed heavily and spoke, " Daughter, We finally meet. " His cold voice sounded in the hall. A hazy mist covered up his face making it impossible for them to see his actual features.