Chapter 57

' Next Morning. '

Under Flender's order, all of the teachers of the academy arrived at the training ground. Apart from Zhao Wuji and the young man who was stationed at the gate, others were surprised to see Xiaogang, Erlong, and Yu Yan standing beside their dean.

" Cough! " Flender coughed lightly and gained their attention. He was familiar with their nature, and without delaying any further, he spoke to the point.

" They are my sworn brother, sister, and she is their daughter. " He pointed towards Xiaogang, Erlong, Yu Yan, and introduced them to the teachers of his academy.

The rest of them nodded their head in understanding. After working together for many years, this was the first time their dean introduced his family to them. They still looked at Flender to see if there was anything else?

After seeing their attitude, Flender had a wry smile on his face. He pointed at Xiaogang and continued, " He is renowned as ' Grandmaster ' for ten great core spirit competencies. "

A clear light flashed in their eyes as they heard his words. They looked at Yu Xiaogang with some doubt as to if thinking how could someone so young do such in-depth research. Still, after thinking for a while, they concluded that there was no reason for Flender to lie to them.

The five of them, including the young man, bowed slightly towards Yu Xiaogang to show their respect. They did not bow to him because of their dean; instead, they had used some of his theories to teach their students. The young man standing next to them was proof of that.

Flender nodded with satisfaction after seeing this scene. He pointed at Erlong beside him and spoke, " She is Liu Erlong, the dean of Blue Tyrant Academy and a spirit douluo. "

After hearing this, all of them were stunned. They knew being the dean of an academy in the imperial capital was not easy; furthermore, she was also a spirit-douluo.

After giving them a few moments, Flender started introducing the teachers in his academy to Xiaogang and Erlong.

He started, " He is Zhao Wuji, a peak spirit-emperor, the vice-dean of the academy. "

" Li Yusong, rank 63 spirit-emperor. "

" Lu Jibin, rank 66 spirit-emperor. "

" Shao Xin, rank 71 spirit-sage. He is an auxiliary spirit master and a food one at that. "

One after another, he introduced them to Xiaogang and Erlong. At last, Flender looked towards the young man. Unconsciously his face showed happiness as he started speaking, " He is Qin Ming, the most talented student I have ever seen yet. He is only 22 this year yet already a spirit-king. "

Erlong's eyes shined after she heard this. She knew that according to what Boss Fu said, Qin Ming could be counted as an apex genius even among the top three clans.

" Cough! " At this moment, Xiaogang coughed lightly to attract everyone's attention. He looked towards Flender and seeing the latter nod. He spoke, " After consulting with Boss Fu, we have decided to merge the Blue Tyrant Academy and Shrek Academy. "

All of them looked shocked, and various thoughts emerged in their mind instantly. The main reason they worked under Flender was that the latter did not treat them as subordinates. Instead, he treated them like family.

Giving them a moment to digest the information, he continued, " The new academy will still be called Shrek academy. Moreover, Boss Fu will still remain as the dean of the academy. " Although his words were short and concise, yet the message it contained was huge.

Everyone, except Flender, was surprised. All of them felt a bit unbelievable, of course, why won't they? Who in their right state of mind would give up everything to the other person without taking anything back in return? Even if the other person is your sworn brother? Yet, after looking at Grandmaster's sincere face, they finally chose to believe him.

On the other hand, Liu Erlong was also a bit surprised. She had been thinking of giving up her position to Xiaogang, but the latter always refused. Now, after hearing his words, she felt relieved. After looking at her husband's face full of relief, she suddenly thought of something before a smile blossomed on her face.

How could she not understand that this was a part of compensation from their side to Boss Fu.

Xiaogang thought of something and looked at Qin Ming, " Qin Ming, I would like to invite you to become a teacher at the new Shrek academy on behalf of Boss Fu. "

Seeing the other party hesitate, he continued, " You don't have to answer me immediately. Why don't you try it out for a few months and after that, make your decision. "

" Okay. " Qin Ming nodded after thinking for a moment. It was not that he did not want to become a teacher; instead, he wanted to apply at Heaven Dou Imperial Academy, and because of this reason, he was feeling hesitant to accept his offer.

His way of thinking was not wrong. Any talented spirit-master with common background would have made the same choice. After all, in an empire, who else could have more authority than the imperial family.

Flender's eyes also softened after seeing him agree. In any case, he is his most talented student yet. Pity he could not provide more resources to Qin Ming, but now everything has changed, and he thought to himself to make it up to him.

After making the decision, Flender did not continue to delay. He started giving orders to the rest of them. Soon, only the four of them were left on the training ground.

Flender thought for a moment before he asked, " Should we leave for Heaven Duo City tomorrow? "

" Okay. " Xiaogang and Erlong spoke together. They had already completed their main task and had no reason to stay.

The next morning, nine people walked out of the village and entered Soutuo City to hire two carriages to travel to Heaven Dou City.

While sitting in the carriage, Xiaogang felt that everything was on track, and there was only one thing left for him to do after handling the affairs of the academy.

He was going to travel alone to Spirit City to meet Bibi Dong.