Chapter 42

[ A Month Ago. ]

Ever since they talked to Yu Xiaogang and determined their goal, everyone has been cultivating diligently. Twenty years may seem like a lot of time, but if they don't achieve the limit douluo rank in this time period, they will lose any chance of becoming a God.

After absorbing the ninth spirit ring, Tang Hao became a rank 93 Title Douluo; after discussing with Yu Xiaogang, the latter focused more on honing his battle technique, enhancing his physique to stabilize the sudden increase in his spirit power. Moreover, as Tang Hao's physical strength improves, the age of his ninth spirit ring will also increase.

Yu Xiaogang handed over the ring to Liu Erlong, which he had prepared together with the ring for his sister Ah Yin and at the same time, he explained its functions to both of them.

The ring had a wisp of divine energy sealed within it by Yu Xiaogang, and with his current strength, the cluster of divine energy could be stored only for a year.

Under the continuous nourishment for a whole year, both Liu Erlong and Ah Yin's battle strength would show incredible growth. Although no mortal can absorb divine energy, yet it does not means that there are no benefits. Most importantly, it would reshape a mortal's body to a demi-god physique and increase the innate talent of the person.

With the memory of his previous life, Yu Xiaogang certainly had suitable cultivation techniques for Liu Erlong and Ah Yin; to cultivate it, both of them would have to discard their previous cultivation.

Although Liu Erlong was bold enough that she dared to discard her previous cultivation, Yu Xiaogang would never allow it because there is a certain chance of suffering a fatal injury. Ah Yin, on the other hand, had already recultivated after turning human and would die if she tried the same method.

Yu Xiaogang had been racking his brain for a long time to find a solution for this predicament. Finally, after a few days, he chose to use divine energy to compensate for the lack of a good cultivation technique and make up for their poor foundation. If God's in the divine realm got to know about Yu Xiaogang's actions, all of them, including the GodKing's, would scream, " Wastage of Natural Resources! "

Unfortunately, they were destined to be unaware of his actions. In Yu Xiaogang's perspective, Liu Erlong was far more important than a wisp of divine energy.

Apart from enriching her fighting experience, Ah Yin focused on cultivating her spirit power. After the marriage, her spirit power had increased to the peak of rank 79 spirit sage; with the help of divine energy, she could break the bottleneck and reach rank 80 spirit sage.

Liu Erlong had recently broken through rank 80 spirit sage and could not step into the next rank until she absorbs the eighth spirit ring. As the dean of the academy, Liu Erlong was usually busy, and in her free time, she sparred against Tang Hao. Of course, Tang Hao lowered his spirit energy to the same level as her; still, she never won even once against him. Both of them had similar fighting styles, which helped Liu Erlong realize the flaws in her fighting style.

Although Yu Xiaogang ranked last among the four with his spirit-ancestor cultivation yet his battle strength rivaled that of a spirit douluo. Yu Xiaogang mainly focused on improving his lack of battle experience. He sparred against Tang Hao at least three times a day under different conditions.

Yu Xiaogang progressed rapidly due to the presence of Tang Hao; he could fight to his heart content without worrying about hurting the other person. Yu Xiaogang rarely used his dragon martial spirit; instead, he fought using his spear and completely integrated the spear play in his fighting style. Sometimes, Tang Hao would fight against Yu Xiaogang with his hammer and physical strength.

Tang Hao also benefited a lot from his spars with Liu Erlong and Yu Xiaogang. It helped in the stabilization of his spirit energy; normally, it would have taken at least three years for him to solidify his foundations, but after constantly fighting for the full month reduced this time period by six months.

Over a month, the four of them had a new understanding of each other, and their relationship grew rapidly. Ever since Tang Hao married Ah Yin, he became less reckless and more stable. The two of them doted on Yu Yan and treated her like their daughter.

[ Back to the present. ]

Ah Yin was sitting cross-legged on the ground, circulating her spirit power, trying to break through the next level. Not far from her sat three figures watching her. Naturally, they were Tang Hao, Yu Xiaogang, and Liu Erlong.

After some time, Ah Yin's momentum reached its peak, and all of the energy in the surrounding rushed towards her. Finally, she broke through and became a rank 80 spirit sage.

" Congratulations, sister Yin for breaking through. " Liu Erlong walked ahead and hugged Ah Yin as she spoke. Tang Hao and Yu Xiaogang also came forward and complimented her.

" Now that Ah Yin has also reached rank 80 spirit sage, we all can go to ' Star Dou Great Forest ' to find a suitable spirit ring for Liu Erlong and Ah Yin. " The three of them, especially Liu Erlong, got excited after hearing what Yu Xiaogang said.

" We will leave after three days. " Yu Xiaogang thought for a moment before speaking. He said this after considering everyone's situation.

Everyone had been cultivating diligently for a whole month, and three days were more than enough to relax and recuperate. Moreover, Liu Erlong also needed some time to manage the affairs of the academy as they would be away for a long time.

[ After three days. ]

Five people covered in black cloaks walked out of the Heaven Dou City. Yes, not four but five people; in the end, they decided to take Yu Yan with them. With the presence of Yu Xiaogang and Tang Hao, not many people endanger her. They thought that it would be a learning experience for the little girl.