Chapter 82

" Third spirit-ability: Shocking the Heaven's, Seventh Spirit-ability: True spirit avatar. " No spirit-master who can cultivate to Titled Douluo realm is stupid; moreover, Fifteen Ton douluo does not know both the identity of the attacker and his strength.

Thus, as a precaution, Fifteen Ton douluo used his third spirit ability together with the seventh one to finish off the battle quickly.

The coiling dragon staff bathed in white- flame before its size increased to 20 meters in length. Fifteen Ton douluo picked it up and easily smashed it towards Xiaogang.

" Just to my liking. " Xiaogang grinned. He also summoned his second martial spirit, and a black spear appeared in his right hand. Instantly, his spirit-power covered the spear, and its weight increased a lot.

Originally, the maximum limit was 10,000 kilograms, yet after his breakthrough to spirit-emperor, this limit seems to be broken. Now, even Xiaogang does not know the upper limit.

A black-flame-like aura appeared on the spear, and its weight surpassed ten tons. Xiaogang also slashed the spear towards the gigantic staff heading his way.

' Boom! ' The metallic sound from the collision could itself turn common people deaf. The two energies tried to corrode each other, and the sheer impact from colliding sent both of them a few steps back.

If anyone else were present on the scene, they would have been shocked by the magnitude of the scene. On one side, Fifteen Ton douluo carrying a huge staff, and on the other hand, Xiaogang blocking it with his spear.

Fifteen Ton douluo was only forced a few steps back, but Xiaogang, on the other hand, was blown more than a dozen steps back, and from this, it was clear that he was at a slight disadvantage.

As Fifteen Ton douluo was going to attack again, his eyes widened in shock, and he said, " Y...You! How could it be you? " Even after seeing it with his own eyes, Fifteen Ton douluo still felt unbelievable.

Although Xiaogang was not injured, yet his cloak got torn by the impact of the last confrontation. He looked at the shocked man in front of him and said, " You never expected this, right? "

At this moment, Fifteen Ton douluo's mind was in chaos, although unbelievable, yet the facts were in front of him. Moreover, at the crown prince's ceremony, he thought that Xiaogang used a treasure to hide his cultivation.

As an Elder in the Spirit Hall, he was more knowledgeable than the other spirit-masters and knew that not many treasures were present on the continent that could hide a person's cultivation. There was another possibility that it might be a spirit-bone ability.

In any case, he was sure about snatching it from Xiaogang. A trace of greed appeared in his eyes, and he asked, " How could I not see your strength? " At first, he was shocked, but now he pretended to be shocked.

Xiaogang had already expected many questions that he was likely to ask but never thought that Fifteen Ton douluo would ask such a stupid question. He suddenly lost interest to converse with the man in front of him.

Xiaogang raised his spear in response and stabbed it towards Fifteen Ton douluo, and unlike the previous attack, this time, a black-colored dragon made of spirit-power and spear intent rushed towards him.

" Hmmph! Do you think this would affect me? " Fifteen Ton douluo smashed his coiling dragon staff in response and shattered the energy dragon.

After a long time, such intense battle-intent surged from the depth of his soul. He grinned and said, " Old Man, let's us see which one is better, your coiling dragon staff or my spear. "

After hearing this, even Fifteen Ton douluo felt provoked and said, " Okay. " He favored a direct battle rather than relying on his spirit abilities; moreover, he felt that everything was in his control.

The gigantic coiling dragon staff shrank to its previous state, and Fifteen Ton douluo held it in his hands. Apart from skillfully using his martial-spirit, Fifteen Ton Douluo also trained hard to refine his physique.

Taking a single step, Fifteen Ton douluo appeared in front of Xiaogang and smashed his staff towards the latter's head.

Xiaogang's response was equally fast, and he also slashed out his spear. Although this time, Xiaogang did not attach his spirit-power to his martial-spirit, still, his attacks were no less lethal.

' Boom! ' One after another, the spear and staff collided with each other. Moreover, with their current physique and spirit-power, both of them could continuously fight for a full day and night.

' Bang! ' ' Boom! ' ' Boom! ' They fought in this manner for more than an hour. What surprised Fifteen Ton douluo the most was that Xiaogang's momentum grew stronger as the fight continued.

Beads of sweat formed on Fifteen Ton douluo's forehead, and Xiaogang's savage style of fighting, had frightened him. Over the past one hour, he had landed many successful blows on Xiaogang and even managed to injure him.

Till now, Xiaogang had suffered many injuries, and blood dripped from them, yet the fighting intent in his eyes did not decrease. Moreover, after such a hearty battle, the bottleneck blocking him started to loosen up.

" Come on! " He roared and stabbed his spear at Fifteen Ton douluo.

" This madman! " Not to be outdone, Fifteen Ton douluo also stabbed his staff towards the spear.

' Click! ' Xiaogang continued to fight him for a while before he abruptly stopped and started laughing. " Hahaha! So that how it is. "

Xiaogang heard a shattering sound as he swung the spear, and an illusionary spear shadow appeared behind him. Yes, after fighting against Fifteen Ton douluo, he had broken through the next realm of spear cultivation. ' Spear Soul! '

This breakthrough not only condensed his spear intent but also showed signs of transforming into a domain. Now Xiaogang only needed a while to transform it into a spear domain.

On the other side, Fifteen Ton douluo looked confused, and he could not understand why Xiaogang laughed like an idiot.

After completely grasping his new realm, Xiaogang turned his attention towards the Fifteen Ton douluo and said, " Thanks to you, I have broken through the next realm, and to show you my respect, I will use my strongest move. "

Hearing this, Fifteen Ton douluo's face turned black, and he couldn't help but curse Xiaogang for using him as a whetstone. He said, " From your words, it seems as if you have yet to use your full strength. "

Xiaogang smiled and said, " Yes. "

" Spirit-bone ability: Saint Body! " A black-golden energy enveloped him, and mysterious runes appeared all over his body. He softly muttered, " Heaven Shocking Spear! "

He gently stabbed his spear out, and a gigantic illusionary black-golden spear shadow rushed towards Fifteen Ton douluo. This was a new move that Xiaogang had just comprehended after breaking through the next level.

A solemn expression appeared on Fifteen Ton douluo's face, and he roared, " Ninth Spirit-ability: Heavenspan dragon staff! " A white dragon made of his spirit-power appeared into existence, and it coiled around the staff.

Fifteen Ton douluo smashed his staff towards the spear shadow, yet the next moment a shock appeared on his face as he saw the white-dragon melting away as it came into contact with the spear shadow.

" How is it possible? " He roared.

Xiaogang did not explain but softly muttered to himself, " Everything is over. "

As soon as he spoke, the spear shadow had cut the Fifteen Ton douluo's martial-spirit into two halves, passed through the latter's chest, rupturing his heart and killing him instantly.

Even in the end, Fifteen Ton douluo's eyes showed shock and confusion; he could not understand how did Xiaogang's attack become this powerful and lethal?