Chapter 51

Seeing the spirit bone, everyone except Xiao Mei and Yu Xiaogang was surprised, but no one went forward or showed happiness on their face because this bone was the last relic of her only relative.

There was no happiness in absorbing the eight spirit ring; instead, Ah Yin's eyes flashed with sadness as she looked up towards the slowly descending spirit bone in the sky.

As she stretched her right hand outwards, the spirit bone flashed from the sky and appeared on top of her hand. Everyone finally saw that it was a complete right arm bone.

After seeing the bone, she froze for a moment before she decided to store it; as she was about to put the bone away, the scarlet spirit ring beneath her flashed, and an illusionary figure materialized.

Who else could it be? It was Old Man Lin, who had just sacrificed himself to become Ah Yin's eighth spirit ring. Seeing him, everyone, including Ah Yin, became silent, and the atmosphere became slightly awkward.

There was only one thought in their minds, " This old man really doesn't know when to appear. "

Pity Old Man Lin did not know what everyone was thinking; he seemed to understand something and said, " You guys don't have to be sad my spirit is currently residing in her Majesty's spirit ring. I can see and hear everything her Majesty can see or hear. "

Before giving them any chance to react, he turned towards Ah Yin and said, " Your Majesty, please absorb my spirit bone; it is perfectly compatible with you. Moreover, it will nourish my spirit at all times. "

As she was about to refuse after hearing the first part of the sentence stopped her words in her mouth as she heard the latter part.

Ah Yin reluctantly nodded and again prepared herself to absorb the spirit bone. Seeing this, Old Man Lin's figure also disappeared and returned into the spirit ring. Although there was no danger and chance of failure to absorb the spirit bone, yet he cooperated with her to reduce the time of absorption.

Yu Xiaogang, who was standing on the side with others, looked at the scene in front of him with interest. This is the first time he saw a person absorbing a spirit bone aging more than a hundred thousand years.

Even by just looking and combined with the vast knowledge he already possesses, his understanding of spirit bones deepened. Suddenly a light flashed in his eyes as he thought about a crazy idea.

" Boom!" It did not take much time for her to absorb the spirit bone completely. Not only did it improve her physical fitness by a grade, but it also improved her spirit power by a level.

After absorbing the eighth ring, her spirit power had increased by three levels, and now it again improved by one level. She became a rank 84 spirit douluo. Although; her increase in power is less as compared with Tang Hao, but her foundation is rock solid. Meaning she could continuously improve her spirit power immediately while Tang Hao would need to wait at least a few years before he could again resume his spirit power cultivation.

" Congratulations, sister Yin. " Liu Erlong and Xiao Mei came forward and hugged her.

" Congratulations, younger sister Yin. " Xiaogang also came forward at the same time.

Finally, Tang Hao came forward and hugged his wife. There was a big smile on his face; how could it not be? His wife became stronger; who else would be more happier than him at this moment.

" Yin, what is your eighth spirit ability? " A crafty light flashed in her eyes as she heard his question and replied, " Dear, do you want to try. "

The innocent Tang Hao did not see her crafty look and thought that his wife genuinely wants to show her ability. Before he could react, everyone on the scene took a few steps back and gave some space to the couple.

" Blue-silver first spear! " After her soft voice, the scarlet spirit ring beneath her shined, and a long blue spear materialized in the sky and rushed towards him.

Seeing a blue spear rushing towards him, the unprepared Tang Hao turned pale with fright. He never thought that the demonstration meant attacking him, and without any further delay, he summoned his martial spirit.

Tang Hao also used his ninth spirit ability and the red spirit ring beneath him shined. A red shadow holding a hammer made of energy appeared behind him.

As he was about to defend himself, the red shadow disappeared, and his ninth spirit ring became dim and disappeared. Let alone him, everyone on the scene was stunned by this development of events.

" Boom! Boom! " Suddenly, another spear shadow with faint dragon roars appeared on the scene and collided with the blue spear. With the impact itself, everyone got an idea about the power contained in both of them.

Naturally, it was Yu Xiaogang, who summoned his spear and intervened.

Tang Ha finally let out a long breath before glaring at his wife. Ah Yin's face also showed a hint of apology. How could she have known that her small prank would become deadly all of a sudden.

" Hao, what happened? Why did you undo your spirit ability at the last moment? " Ah Yin did not know what was going on in his mind and could only ask her doubt.

" How would I know! It disappeared on its own. " Tang Hao also could not understand what had happened. His body shuddered as the thought, " there might be some problem with my spirit, " crossed his mind. "

" Hahaha! " Yu Xiaogang laughed loudly after seeing the couple bickering in front of him.

Tang Hao did not think that he was laughing at them; instead, he thought that the other party might know what is actually going on. He asked, " Brother Xiaogang, do you know what's wrong. "

He nodded and replied, " Yes, I know. "

" Big brother, please explain it to us. " Before giving Tang Hao any chance to reply, she asked him.

Xiaogang nodded and said, " It is quite simple. Tang Hao is a brute and does not know how to use his brain. " Before giving the other party a chance to refute his words, he continued, " His ninth spirit ability is called, " Royal Guard, " meaning your guard, and if he uses this ability to attack you, it is destined to fail. "

" Have you ever seen any guard attacking his Emperor or, in this case, Emperess? " He asked them.

Both shook their head and replied, " No. "

Tang Hao finally realized the problem and couldn't help but murmur to himself about being stupid. This blunder made him realize that he has gotten complacent after getting married to Ah Yin. He decided to re-train his vigilance and study more about spirit beasts.

The noise from the small concentration had woken up the two sleeping brats, and they began to make noise. Their sudden interference made everyone realize that it is already night, and they haven't eaten anything for a long time.

The group entered the palace under Ah Yin's guidance marched straight to the dining hall. All three of them entered the kitchen to cook food while Tang hao and Xiaogang played with the little brats.

After enjoying a happy meal, everyone separated and went to their rooms to rest. Everyone was tired, be it physically or mentally. 

Note - 

For early access to the next chapters, visit P.A.T.R.E.O.N- Franknoble.

Thank you for your support.