Chapter 37

While Tang Hao and Yu Xiaogang were drinking leisurely, in contrast, both of the women were busy preparing for the marriage. Although Liu Erlong preferred to avoid the academy's day-to-day task, it does not means that she is not capable of doing it.

Today she finally showed her skills as a dean and meticulously divided the tasks among the teachers with high efficiency. Liu Erlong also declared a holiday for the next two days for both students and most of the teachers. It was to cover up Tang Hao and Ah Yin's identities, and she only handed out the tasks to her trusted subordinates.

Everyone swiftly completed their tasks, and in no time, the narrow path leading towards the cottage was decorated with red roses. Liu Erlong personally arranged the venue, and according to Ah Yin's preferences, she adorned it with vines of blue silver grass. It truly befitted a Blue Silver Emperor getting married under the presence of her own vassals.

Yu Xiaogang and Tang Hao had already left the place before Liu Erlong arrived to decorate it. While drinking, Tang Hao suddenly realized that he did not even prepare a wedding ring, let alone a gift for his future wife. Yu Xiaogang really wanted to give this fellow a good beating on the spot, but Xiaogang restrained his emotions and spoke with a straight face, " Let's go. I will get you a wedding ring. "

Although Yu Xiaogang's voice did not carry any emotional fluctuations, Tang Hao could still detect a sense of mockery and anger in it. Nevertheless, he still followed Xiaogang, and both of them luckily left on time.

Yu Xiaogang and Tang Hao walked back to the dormitory, and both of them were astonished to see the decorated academy. This scene instantly sobered up both of them. On the way, Tang Hao was startled after seeing Little Yan exercise. Although he did not know the name of the technique yet after watching Yu Yan's cultivating, he understood the essence of the technique.

How could Tang Hao not be startled? He had never seen anyone exercise their body in this manner in the past. As a spirit douluo, Tang Hao could see the amount of pressure this technique exerted over Yu Yan's body as she cultivated, but the results were also clear to him.

He glanced at Yu Xiaogang walking beside him and thought to himself, " I am sure this technique is also his handiwork, " and because of this thought, his decision to stay in the academy also strengthened.

" Tang Hao, what are you thinking? " Yu Xiaogang looked at Tang Hao oddly, who stood frozen on the entrance of the dormitory with a strange glow in his eyes.

" Nothing! Anyway, what are we doing here? "

Tang Hao, who snapped out of his thoughts, felt embarrassed after seeing Yu Xiaogang looking at him oddly. He quickly replied to cover up his embarrassment.

" To give you a wedding ring for Ah Yin. " Yu Xiaogang spoke and stepped inside his room, leaving Tang Hao alone standing outside.

Yu Xiaogang vanished as soon as he entered the room; naturally, he entered inside the small space within the black pearl. Yu Xiaogang took out two ordinary-looking rings and sat beneath the divine core.

With a single thought, a wisp of energy penetrated the rings from the divine core. After completing the easy task, Yu Xiaogang began to use his own spirit power to merge the wisp of divine energy completely into the ring.

With the help of his pure and thick spirit power, the thread of divine energy began fusing with the ring. The ring slowly changed its look, and a pattern of blue-silver grass appeared on it. After a long hour, Yu Xiaogang finally completed the first ring and proceeded to the same with the second one, and instead of a blue-silver grass, a dragon's pattern appeared as the ring's color changed to fiery red.

Although the task was completed earlier than Yu Xiaogang had expected yet due to the absence of divine metal strong enough to sustain the divine energy, he couldn't make a permanent ring. Both of the rings have the effect of nourishing the body and mind of their owner, but this effect is only valid for a year and, afterward, it would return back to normal.

Yu Xiaogang left the small space and returned into the room and sensed that Tang Hao was still standing outside, waiting for him.

" Click! " Tang Hao regained his composure after hearing the sound of the door opening. He looked at a slightly pale Yu Xiaogang, stepping out of the room and asked him, " Xiaogang, are you alright? "

Yu Xiaogang walked forward, sat on the chair, and gestured Tang Hao to sit. Tang Hao nodded and sat opposite him.

" Here you go, take the ring. It is a special spirit tool which can nourish the owner's body and mind for a year after it recognizes the master. " Yu Xiaogang took out a blue-green ring with a blue-silver grass print on it and placed it on the table in front of Tang Hao.

Just after looking at the appearance of the ring, Tang Hao was already impressed with it, and after hearing Yu Xiaogang, Tang Hao's mood could not be described.

" Thank you, Brother! " Tang Hao stood up after accepting the ring and bowed in front of Yu Xiaogang.

" Hao, you don't have to mention it. We are already a family. " Normally Yu Xiaogang would have stood up and stopped Tang Hao on the spot, but after his consumption, Yu Xiaogang was barely holding up his appearance in front of him.

" Okay, go now. Let me rest for some time. " Before giving Tang Hao any chance to speak, Yu Xiaogang spoke and walked back to his room. After sensing that Tang Hao had actually left, Yu Xiaogang collapsed on his bed.

Tang Hao, on the other hand, did not notice the abnormality in Yu Xiaogang's behavior. The marriage had occupied the major place in his mind, and Tang Hao did not want to let Ah Yin down.

Tang Hao's opinion of Yu Xiaogang drastically changed after he arrived at the academy and after receiving the ring from him, Tang Hao let go of his past differences and really recognized the latter as a part of his family.

Everyone except Yu Yan had one thing or another on their mind as the evening approached, and the moon rose.