Chapter 48

Liu Erlong, who had successfully absorbed the spirit ring, opened her eyes and found everyone looking at her curiously. She smiled as she glanced back at them; her eyes could not hide the joy of entering the realm of the spirit douluo.

" Congratulations, mother. " Yu Yan bounced into Liu Erlong's arms.

" Thank you, Yan'er. " Liu Erlong became even happier and hugged her daughter.

Yu Xiaogang also came forward and hugged both of them; his actions spoke louder than words could ever express. Liu Erlong felt the warm embrace and thought that everything she had endured in the past was worth it. The little girl did not think much and enjoyed being held by her parents.

Everyone looked at the scene in front of them with envy. They stayed at their spots and did not disturb the trio.

After a few moments, Ah Yin couldn't help herself and said, " Ahem! Congratulations, sister Erlong. "

Liu Erlong, who was lying in Xiaogang's arms, enjoying the moment, snapped back to reality, and her pretty face turned red in shame. She instantly pushed him away and trotted towards Ah Yin. She came in front of her and pinched her cheeks, " Dare to tease your sister? " Liu Erlong leaned forward and whispered in her ears. Having learned her lesson the last time, she used spirit energy to cover her voice so that no one else could hear it.

" Forgive me, sister Erlong. I won't tease you in the future. " Ah Yin, who was taking pleasure in teasing her, immediately asked for forgiveness. The words Liu Erlong whispered had really frightened her.

Tang Hao saw his wife's frightened face, came forward, and asked her, " Are you alright? "

Yu Xiaogang patted his forehead after seeing him interfering and mourned for him. As he had expected, both Ah Yin and Liu Erlong glared at him.

Tang Hao turned his face towards Yu Xiaogang, asking for his help, but Xiaogang decisively looked away and ignored his request. He murmured to himself, " Ah! Really a stupid man. " He could not wrap his head around Tang Hao's thinking; did he not see the blazing fighting intent in Erlong's eyes?

How could Liu Erlong not crave for a battle? According to her personality, she would have already challenged Tang Hao for a spar, yet she stopped herself, but now Tang Hao himself gave her a reason to pick a fight with him.

Yu Xiaogang helplessly sighed after seeing her making a fighting stance. Finally, he spoke, " Erlong, don't make any trouble, right now is not the time and place. "

" Hmm... Tang Hao, I will let you off the hook this time. " Liu Erlong knew that it would be dangerous if they started sparring in the Star Dou Great Forest. Seeing this, Tang Hao also sighed in relief. Naturally, he was not afraid of a fight; instead, he was afraid of hurting her.

Xiao Mei, who was sitting on the side and watching, was left stunned. She could not understand how Tang Hao a Titled Douluo would be afraid of Liu Erlong, who had just become a spirit douluo. Moreover, what surprised her the most was that he looked towards Yu Xiaogang for help.

Seeing everyone silent, Yu Xiaogang spoke, " Erlong, what is your eighth spirit ability? " Hearing his question, everyone else except the two brats also curiously looked towards her.

A cunning light flashed in Liu Erlong's eyes as she smiled mysteriously and spoke after being silent for a moment, " My eighth spirit ability is a long-range attack. It summons numerous fire thorns, each with power equivalent to my martial spirit avatar. " Her voice was calm, and there was no sign of excitement on her face.

" Hiss....." Everyone except Yu Xiaogang suddenly took a deep breath after hearing her. All of them knew that her martial spirit fire dragon was already among the top tier on the continent. They felt chills on their back after seeing her calm look, and unconsciously their bodies shivered just by the mere thought of facing such an attack.

Yu Xiaogang's lip's twitched as he saw his wife fooling everyone present on the scene. She intentionally did not mention that her martial spirit avatar had become more powerful, thus increasing the attack power of her eighth spirit ring. He felt sympathy for others, yet he played along with her.

Yu Xiaogang thought to himself, " Liu Erlong has changed; she would have never fooled anyone in the past. "

After the initial excitement, everyone calmed down; Ah Yin introduced Xiao Mei and Liu Erlong to each other and told Erlong everything they talked about while she was absorbing the spirit ring. Liu Erlong's face changed from the initial calm to surprise and finally shocked as she continued to listen.

If any other people were to see them, they would be dumbstruck; in the ferocious Star Dou Great Forest, Yu Xiaogang's group was not only lucky to bump into a suitable spirit beast, they were also happily chatting as if they own this place.

" Okay, let's go. My place is not far from here. " Ah Yin spoke after looking at the sky getting darker. Even as a hundred thousand years old spirit beast, she could not guarantee her safety at night in the forest.

Yu Xiaogang and others nodded at her suggestion, and all of them started walking under Ah Yin's lead. They traveled through the outer region and entered the middle region.

Everyone became alert and checked their surroundings carefully from time to time. This was the first time Yu Xiaogang, Liu Erlong, and Tang Hao had entered the middle region. It was a very novel experience for them, and they benefited a lot from it.

After walking for a long time, the group stopped in front of a small peak, and Ah Yin pointed towards the cave at the foot of the mountain, " My home is inside the cave. "