Chapter 84

It did not take for Xiaogang to return to the Heaven Dou City, and after passing through the overly crowded streets, he reached the academy.

Xiaogang walked straight into the dean's office and saw the worry on Flender and Erlong's faces. He smiled and asked, " What happened? "

Hearing his voice, both of them were pleasantly surprised and spoke collectively, " You are back! " It was only after seeing him, the worry on their faces faded away.

Xiaogang grabbed a chair and sat next to Erlong, and said, " Everything is done. " He continued, " Boss Fu, I will be bothering you to handle everything for the rest of the day. "

Xiaogang grabbed Erlong's hand, squeezed it lightly, and said, " Let's go. "

Seeing this, Flender laughed; he showed a knowing smile and said, " Okay, now leave my office. " It was only at this time, Erlong understood the meaning behind Flender's smile, and her charming face became red.

She pretended to be angry, glared at Flender, and said, " Bos Fu, we have not sparred for a long time; what do you say? "

Flender's face twitched, the smile on his face vanished; he kept looking in Xiaogang's direction, asking for help. With a wry smile, Xiaogang also turned his face, looked outside the window as if he had not seen Flender's pleading look.

Seeing this, Flender cursed Grandmaster in his heart; he squeezed out an ugly smile and said, " Yes, sister Erlong, we will spar tomorrow. " Erlong nodded, and both of them walked out, leaving Flender alone.

She looked at Xiaogang and waited for his explanation. Grandmaster smiled and said, " Don't worry, I will tell you everything, but first, let's pick up little Yan. "

" Un! " She nodded, and both of them walked towards the training ground. A few moments later, they reached the training ground, and as Erlong was going to call Yu Yan, Xiaogang waved his hand and stopped her.

She looked at Xiaogang in confusion only to see the latter pointing his finger at their daughter and said, " Don't disturb, let's wait for Little Yan to finish her training. "

Not long after, Yu Yan finished training and walked over to the border of the training ground. She was pleasantly surprised to see her parents waiting for her, and she happily spoke, " Father! Mother! "

They laughed and nodded in satisfaction after seeing that she was trained diligently, even without anyone's guidance. Erlong took a step forward; she took out a piece of cloth from her storage device and wiped off the sweat from Yu Yan's forehead.

She said, " Yan'er, let's go. Today your father will cook again for you. "

Hearing this, Yu Yan's face bloomed with an adorable smile, and she said, " Father, you are the best! "

Xiaogang laughed after hearing this; he pinched her cheeks and said, " Okay, you little glutton. "

The three of them returned to the house, and as usual, Erlong prepared the medicinal bath for Little Yan while Xiaogang entered the kitchen to cook dinner for the three of them.

Soon, the three of them together and ate the food happily. After dinner, Xiaogang sat opposite Little Yan; he raised his right hand, pointed out his index finger, and touched her forehead.

Now that Yu Yan had already absorbed the first two spirit-rings, he transmitted the next part of the cultivation technique for her to comprehend.

Unlike before, he did not underestimate his daughter's perception and thought to himself, ' She should be done by tomorrow. '

He quietly walked out of the room without disturbing the little girl. Xiaogang's mood had been cheerful since he killed Fifteen Ton douluo. After all, now at least he can protect himself and his loved ones from any accident.

Thinking of Erlong, he walked towards his room with a smile on his face, and as he entered, Xiaogang saw her enchanting figure on the bed.

Unlike the past, today Erlong took the initiative while Xiaogang was teaching Little Yan; she quickly bathed and changed into a bold set of clothes, making her already alluring figure more enchanting.

At this moment, there was a blush on her charming face, and she said, " Xiaogang! I want you. "

Where could Xiaogang stand such temptation; the evil fire got out of control, his breathing became rapid, and the next second he was already in the bed.

[ Next Day. ]

Xiaogang sat on the bed with Erlong in his arms; at this moment, his soul was at unprecedented peace. Without even looking, he said, " Woke up? "

"Um! " Erlong blinked open her eyes, snorted lightly, turned around a little, placed her head on his chest, and after finding a more comfortable position, she closed her eyes again.

Who would have imagined that the slaughtering corner of the Golden Iron Triangle would show such a side? Right now, she was not a powerful spirit-master, just a woman in love.

Seeing her acting cute, Xiaogang couldn't hold himself back and kissed on her lips and said, " Now, now, won't it be a wonderful scene when Little Yan barges into our room looking for her mother. "

Erlong, who was still feeling lazy, suddenly got up after hearing this. She quickly got off the bed, exposing her alluring body in full view, and under Xiaogang's gaze, she wore her clothes and walked out of the room.

Seeing her leave, the smile on Xiaogang's face faded away, and he sighed, " It seems there is no other choice. " He muttered to himself.

From Erlong's actions, Xiaogang knew that it would be a big blow for her when she learns about Bibi Dong. Till now, Xiaogang had been giving himself an explanation that he would tell her everything when he is strong enough.

Never did he thought that this day would come so soon. Suddenly, a thought appeared in his mind, ' Fighting a Titled Douluo seems to be easier? '

' Sigh! ' " Anyways, eventually, she will know everything, so why not today? " Xiaogang muttered to himself and walked out of the room.