Chapter 71

[ Imperial Palace ]

Xue Ye, who was pleased by his own wit, lightly shook the bell on the wooden table beside him, and soon an attendant entered the royal court.

He stepped forward and kneeled in front of the emperor, " Your Majesty. "

Xue Ye, who was already impatient, waved his hand, and a royal decree appeared in the attendant's hand. He said, " Take a squad, immediately go to Shrek Academy and invite the Dean and vice-dean. "

" Yes, your Majesty. " The person bowed again and left.

Usually, the Emperor only sends his decree to appoint a new person, yet this time, Xue Ye wanted to grant the title in person. This shows the importance he placed on Shrek academy or, rather on, Yu Xiaogang and others.

After a few minutes, the attendant returned to the royal court, but unlike before, his complexion was pale, and from the shortness of his breath, it was visible that he rushed had rushed back.

The Emperor also frowned after seeing his appearance, yet he waited patiently for the man to catch his breath and speak. Apart from frowning slightly, no other emotions were visible on his face.

After catching his breath for a moment, the attendant started speaking, " Your Majesty, the Dean and Vice-Dean's are not present in the academy. "

The Frown on Xue Ye's face grew, and he questioned back, " What happened, where are they? " There was a hint of anger in his tone.

Feeling the impatience and anger of the Emperor rising, he recounted everything without any hesitation.

" Your Majesty, the Clan head Ning Fengzhi supported Shrek academy with a million gold coins without receiving anything in return. "

Xue Ye thought to himself, ' Sure enough, I am still not decisive enough as compared to Ning Fengzhi. ' After hearing Ning Fengzhi's news, the Emperor felt more sure about his decision of granting them the title of Marquis.

Seeing that the Emperor started pondering after hearing him, the attendant stopped speaking and waited for his majesty's order.

How could Xue Ye, as the Emperor who ruled Heaven Dou Empire for decades, be a simple person? He knew that there was more to it. Xue Ye waved his hand and motioned the attendant to continue.

The attendant hesitated for a moment before he started speaking under Emperor's glare. He said, " Your Majesty, his highness Prince Xue Xing also appeared together with Poison Douluo. Prince Xue Xing openly asked Shrek Academy to submit to him in the royal family's name. "

" Moreover, Prince Xue Xing did not give up after getting rejected; instead, he asked Poison Douluo to take action and force the academy to submit. "

" The Dean and vice-deans of the academy have left with Poison Douluo to fight outside the city. "

" Your Majesty, everything had happened in the presence of various nobles; moreover, this information has spread over the entire city. It has caused major unrest among the deans of various academies. "

The attendant bowed his head and did not dare to look up after speaking.

Xue Ye's face became ugly as he continued to hear. Although his younger brother has done many things over the past years yet, he kept one eye open; the other closed as if indirectly agreeing with his deeds.

The Emperor finally understood the meaning of ' Pig teammate ' and felt if he didn't handle it properly, the consequences would be disastrous.

Douluo Dalu: The Legend of The Grandmasterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें