Chapter 10

Yu Xiaogang told little Yan to rest for the time being, and he took out a black cloak from his storage device and wore it. He opened the window and glanced outside. After confirming that the street was empty, a pair of black wings grew on his back, and he flew out of the window.

Yu Xiaogang flew out of the city and descended in a secluded spot near the town. He covered his face under the black hood and walked towards the underground market. Yu Xiaogang had been traveling for the past decade and is aware of many hidden places.

After walking for a few minutes, he reached the entrance with two guards on either side of the stone gate. Yu Xiaogang took out a wooden token from his storage device and showed it to the guards. The guards immediately stepped aside and allowed him to enter.

Yu Xiaogang calmly entered and walked down the stairs. Soon, he reached the actual market and glanced at the shops in front and walked towards the end of the market. He entered an old wooden shop with a broken door.

He walked inside and saw a man in the early twenties wearing ragged clothes sitting on the chair behind the table. Yu Xiaogang took out his token again and placed it on the counter; the young man picked up the token and carefully checked whether it is real or not. After verifying, the youth returned it to Yu Xiaogang and asked him what can he do for him.

" Give me the latest information on the top three sects and Spirit Hall. " Yu Xiaogang answered in a husky voice and added spirit hall in the end after hesitating for a moment.

" Fifty gold coins. " The youngster did not give out the information but stated the price first and waited for Yu Xiaogang to pay up in advance. Yu Xiaogang took out fifty gold coins and gave it to him. He didn't worry that the young man would run after taking the money from him.

The youth asked Yu Xiaogang to wait for a few minutes and stepped out of the shop after accepting the payment. Yu Xiaogang sat on the chair and calmly waited for the person to come back.

The youth returned after a few minutes with a booklet in his hands. He handed over the book to Yu Xiaogang and sat back on his place and asked if he needed anything else. Yu Xiaogang placed the book in his storage device and shook his head. He left after the transaction was complete.

Yu Xiaogang stepped out of the shop and walked back the way from which he came into the market. After coming out of the stone door, he gave a few copper coins to the guards standing outside. He walked for a while, and after confirming that no one was around, wings grew on his back, and he flew back to the city.

He entered back into the room through the window and saw little Yan curiously looking towards him. Yu Xiaogang took off the black cloak and stored it back in the soul device. He sat on the chair and asked his daughter if she was hungry. The little girl nodded her little head; apparently, she was excited to eat outside.

He told her to freshen up and that he will take her out after that. Yu Yan excitedly walked inside the bathroom to get fresh, and Yu Xiaogang took out the booklet after she left.

He opened the book and started reading the first page. The first page contained information about the duo geniuses of the Clear Sky Sect and highlighted that the two of them are traveling in the empire with a girl. Yu Xiaogang's mind began to think of many possibilities and finally confirmed after a while that Tang San will be born after three years. He also concluded that Tang Hao is still the heir of the sect, but one thing puzzled him was that he could not remember how did the last patriarch of the Clear Sky Sect die.

Yu Xiaogang shook his head and flipped the page. He was stunned after reading the information on the second page. The second page recorded the secret information about the Spirit Hall, and it revealed that the wife of Supreme Pontiff Qian Xunji breakthrough rank 70 spirit-emperor. A sudden red light flashed in Yu Xiaogang's eyes, but he recovered himself the next instant. He had already decided that one day he will personally let Qian Xunji experience despair.

Yu Xiaogang remembered how clever Bibi Dong was and immediately realized she broke through rank 80 spirit-sage, not rank 70 spirit-emperor. He continued reading the rest of the book.

Yu Xiaogang sighed after finishing the book. The third page contained the report regarding his Blue Lightning Tyrant Dragon Clan, and he had a complicated expression after reading it. The last news was something which he had already anticipated Ning Fengzhi succeeded as the next head of the Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Clan. He stored the book in the storage device.

Yu Xiaogang remained seated and unconsciously started gazing out from the window while he immersed himself in the memories of his second life on earth. As he continued to go down the memory lane, Yu Xiaogang failed to notice that little Yan stepped out of the bathroom.

" Father! Father! "

Yu Yan shouted twice after seeing that her father failed to notice her. Yu Xiaogang snapped back to reality after hearing his daughter's voice and stood up from the chair and walked towards her. Both of them stepped out of the hotel and walked a few streets before finding a suitable place to eat.

After eating, Yu Xiaogang took little Yan around the city and bought the essential items for both of them. He glanced at his storage device and thought that he had enough money for their consumption for one full year. He then walked towards the Nuoding chamber of commerce and entered the building.

As soon as both of them entered, a staff member greeted them and asked what they wished to purchase or sell. Yu Xiaogang was direct and told that he wanted to buy some herbs and specified that the herbs should be at least ten years old.

The staff member nodded and asked them to follow him, and they walked up to the second floor. He left after escorting Yu Xiaogang and Yu Yan to the second floor. Yu Xiaogang gestured little Yan to follow him and entered the room.

Yu Xiaogang perceived the scent of herbs instantly after entering the room and saw a middle-aged woman sitting behind the counter. She glanced at them and asked what kind of herb do they want to buy.

" Show me the list of herbs used for improving the physique, and the age should not be less than ten years. "

Yu Xiaogang directly stated his demands. The lady took out a list from her storage device and handed it over to him. He was a little disappointed after looking at the list and told her to give all the ginsengs available at the moment.

The lady knocked on the left wall, and soon a staff member entered the room. She told the person to bring all the ginsengs with age not less than ten years. The staff member nodded and left the room and returned within a few minutes with a box in his hands and placed it on the table and left the room.

Yu Xiaogang opened the box, and there were twenty ginsengs neatly placed in it. He closed the box and stored it in his soul device and asked her the amount he needs to pay. She replied a hundred gold coins, and Yu Xiaogang paid even though he felt the ginsengs were costly.

Yu Xiaogang took little Yan and left the room after paying the amount and stepped out of the building. He had thought that after buying the herbs, he would go and purchase the spirit beast meat from the market.

Yu Xiaogang changed his mind after purchasing the herbs and went back to the hotel and decided to meet his old friend at Nuoding Academy the next morning.

Yu Xiaogang decided to teach the first layer of the " Sage physique transformation " and called her.

" Yan'er, I am going to teach you a set of twenty-seven stances and only practice it with my supervision. " Yu Xiaogang told her before he demonstrated the twenty-seven poses of the first layer many times.

" Did you remember it? "

Yu Xiaogang asked her after completing the demonstration and was satisfied after watching her nod resolutely.

Yu Xiaogang called it a day and told little Yan to wait as he went out to bring some food for both of them. She didn't have to wait much as he returned after fifteen minutes. Both of them ate happily, and he told little Yan to sleep on the bed.