Chapter 38

For the first time, Yu Xiaogang slept soundly and did not even notice Liu Erlong, who had entered the room late at night after cooking the dinner for Little Yan and herself.

Tang Hao and Ah Yin both rested separately in two different rooms on the same floor. Excitement and nervousness caused both of them to stay awake for most of the night.

" Next Morning. "

According to Liu Erlong's instructions, a group of three teachers had already started working even before the sun-rise. The chefs prepared rare delicacies for the occasion.

Liu Erlong woke up earlier than Yu Xiaogang and quietly stepped out of the room. She walked straight and entered Yu Yan's room waking up the little girl.

" Wake up, Yan'er. It's time to go. " Yu Yan, who was sleeping very soundly, woke up the next instant after hearing her mother's voice. Don't ask why; the little brat was already very excited about the marriage, hearing her mother's mentioning beautiful clothes and delicious food got her motivated.

" Let's go, mother. " The next instant Yu Yan jumped off her bed and excitedly held Liu Erlong's hand. Soon, both of them walked out of the dormitory and proceeded straight towards Ah Yin's room.

" Knock! "

" Who is it? " Ah Yin's voice sounded outside of the room, and before giving Erlong a chance to speak, Yu Yan said in a cheerful tone, " Elder sister Yin, it's us, open the door. "

" Click! " She opened the door after hearing Yu Yan's voice, and both of them stepped inside the room. The three of them began dressing up for the occasion.

At the same time, Yu Xiaogang and Tang Hao also woke up and started getting ready. Tang Hao did not have many outfits, let alone proper clothing for this occasion. He wore a silver suit arranged by Yu Xiaogang.

" After a few hours. "

Except for Tang Hao and Ah Yin, everyone else was present on the scene. Yu Xiaogang wore a black suit making him look more handsome; Liu Erlong, who was standing beside him, wore a long scarlet dress which added to her beauty. Yu Yan, who dressed in white, stood between both of them. Although Yu Yan did not put on any makeup, she still drew everyone's attention.

All of the people present on the scene only had one thought after watching the three of them standing together, " What a lovely family. "

Soon, Tang Hao wearing a silver suit, arrived on the scene; opposite to his usual messy hair, Tang Hao had neatly combed them. There was a gentle smile on his indifferent face and eyes full of energy. All in all, Tang Hao looked appreciably different from his usual appearance. He walked towards the central spot, which was decorated with many vines of blue-silver grass, with big paces.

" Uncle Hao, you look handsome today. " Yu Yan was surprised after looking at Tang Hao, and with her bubbly personality, it would be strange if she did not speak.

The smile on his face grew as Tang Hao heard Yu Yan; he stepped forward and lightly rubbed her little head and said, " Thank you, Little Yan. "

Tang Hao felt strange as everyone went quiet all of a sudden. He turned around and immediately understood the reason. Even Tang Hao, himself murmured, " Beautiful! " As he saw Ah Yin walking towards him under everyone's attention.

Ah Yin arrived shortly after Tang Hao's arrival; she wore an ornamented long white dress, her blue hair draped over her shoulders. She wore a crown matching with her hair color on her head. Ah Yin was already pretty, and her slightly red blushing face made her look more charming.

Under everyone's stunned gaze, she walked up to Tang Hao and asked him, " Hao, how do I look? "

Tang Hao only regained the focus after hearing her voice, and he said, " Ah Yin, You look gorgeous. "

" Elder sister Yin, you look prettier than me. " Suddenly, both of them heard Yu Yan's voice filled with a bit of blame. Apparently, the little girl felt a bit jealous as everyone ignored her after Ah Yin arrived.

Everyone laughed after they heard Little Yan, and before anyone else could say anything, Yu Xiaogang came forward and pinched his daughter's face and said, " Yan'er, don't cause trouble. " Although he warned her, all of the people present could see a smile on his face.

Yu Xiaogang spoke, " Okay, people gather around. " His voice caught everyone's attention, and they knew that the ceremony was going to start.

" Brother, I want you to be the one conducting the ritual. " At this moment, Ah Yin spoke. Although Yu Xiaogang was a bit surprised at her request, yet he agreed and walked over.

Yu Xiaogang stood in the middle; Tang Hao and Ah Yin both stood in front of him. Normally people pray for the well-being of the couple in the ceremony, but Yu Xiaogang had something else in his mind.

He started the regular ceremony, after its completion; Yu Xiaogang spoke, " Now, both of you release your martial spirit. "

Although both of them were surprised; still, they followed his instructions and released their martial spirits. A big black hammer and blue-golden grass appeared in front of everyone.

Yu Xiaogang continued, " Now, put a drop of blood on each other's martial spirit. " Tang Hao and Ah Yin followed his instructions; both of them bit their index finger and extracted a drop of blood and dropped it on each other's martial spirit.

As soon as they did this, both black hammer and blue-golden grass began to shine and released a sphere of light which, then entered into their bodies.

Tang Hao and Ah Yin were both surprised by this sudden sphere of light, and as it entered their bodies, both of them broke through the next rank. Tang Hao, who had recently absorbed his eighth spirit ring, had reached 82nd rank, and now he rose to 83rd rank. Ah Yin's rank also increased a level and reached 79th.

Both of them opened their eyes in shock and looked at Yu Xiaogang, and their eyes seemed to speak, " What just happened? " Yu Xiaogang did reply; instead, he gave them a look, and both of them recovered.

As Yu Xiaogang was going to end the ceremony, a sudden change happened; all the plants present in the surroundings started glowing and released countless blue spheres of light.

These blue specks of light penetrated Tang Hao's body, and as he was about to use his spirit power to isolate them, Yu Xiaogang hastily said, " Don't do anything, this is your fortune. " Tang Hao listened to Yu Xiaogang's words and did not resist.

Tang Hao sat down on the spot and closed his eyes to observe the change occurring within his body. The plants seemed to feel that the blue specks of light were not enough, and after a moment, everyone saw more blue spheres of light coming from the forest surrounding them and entered Tang Hao's body.

Only Yu Xiaogang, Ah Yin, and Liu Erlong were sharp enough to feel the sharp rise in Tang Hao's spirit power. His level continued to rise from 83 to 84, then 85 like water flowing through the river, and after a few moments, his rank stabilized at 90.

Tang Hao opened his eyes, but the shock contained in them was not less than the other three people, who knew his spirit power was rising. Before he could speak, a large number of blue-silver vines appeared around him and covered him like a cocoon covering a worm.

The three of them, like everyone else, could only stand quietly and watch. Yu Xiaogang seemed to feel Ah Yin's tension and said, " Yin, don't worry, he will be fine. This is his good fortune. " Ah Yin's mood stabilized after hearing him, and there was a trace of doubt in her eyes. She thought that Yu Xiaogang must have known something but did not speak because of the presence of other people.

Yu Xiaogang's face showed a smile as he thought, " It is really this fellow's good fortune. " He turned around and said, " Everyone, you guys can go back to the hall and enjoy the feast. " Although they seemed to be more interested in watching the scene in front of them, yet they still left.

Yu Xiaogang looked towards Ah Yin and Liu Erlong and said, " Tang Hao is really a lucky man. He got such a beautiful wife and now this gift. "

Ah Yin asked, " What gift? "

Yu Xiaogang mysteriously smiled and said, " Wait, let this fellow wake up. I will explain it to everyone at the same time. "